United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-12-2015, 05:39 PM
NegativeNorris

When I was about 14 at school, I found a book in Science that all the girls had used to rate lads in our year.
The exact words for me were "F for fat". To say I was insulted would be an understatement. To be fair, it was true at the time.

Maybe sexy Danny H was on the receiving end of such criticism once.

Unread 10-12-2015, 05:39 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Yeah, when Danny Higginbottom says something the world stops to listen
£#%&!ing love this place

Unread 10-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Sky sports

They keep ringing up asking me to return to their tv package, and I take great delight in £#%&!ing them off. Awful, awful bastards, I hope Rupert Murdoch does a Robert Maxwell as soon as possible.
BT sport are as bad if not worse and should be concentrating on getting their bradbroad and phone services upto scratch rather than wasting money on them shit sports channels

Get back to the days where they just showed the match and then a short disscussion on the game rather than all these £#%&!ing pundits spouting %@#$&!s

Unread 10-12-2015, 06:04 PM
NegativeNorris

BT Sport is alright. Much better than I expected. Sky Ports, with the exception of MNF, is pretty shit.

Unread 10-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Buck

If Falcao is a C then Marouane Fellaini was worth every damn penny.

£#%&!ing Bebe's goals per games ratio is better than Falcao

Unread 10-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Clarkie

Romero?!?!?!

Guy doesn't get a grade because he was too shit to take the exam in the first place. Absolutely hate him

Unread 10-12-2015, 06:36 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Romero?!?!?!

Guy doesn't get a grade because he was too shit to take the exam in the first place. Absolutely hate him
Very odd

Unread 10-12-2015, 06:37 PM
DuanePipe

I can't really respect the ratings of Higginbottom when there are ex-pros out there far, far better placed to perform this sort of (let's be honest) very useful and practical player by player analysis.

So, let's get cracking. Here are the views of Tony Cascarino and Clinton Morrison.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...hits-or-misses

All you really need to know from their combined foresight is that they were unwilling to rate Luke Shaw as highly as a B+ and instead cut straight to the chase....MISS.

You might think that anyone - and I do mean anyone - who can't recognise that Luke Shaw will be the first choice Manchester Utd left back for at least the next 10 years really shouldn't be so bold as to contribute their opinion to such a vaunted media outlet as Sky Sports News, but this is Cas and Clint we're talking about. Higginbottom, an intellectual pygmy by comparison.

Luke Shaw - MISS.

Unread 10-12-2015, 06:46 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
I can't really respect the ratings of Higginbottom when there are ex-pros out there far, far better placed to perform this sort of (let's be honest) very useful and practical player by player analysis.

So, let's get cracking. Here are the views of Tony Cascarino and Clinton Morrison.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...hits-or-misses

All you really need to know from their combined foresight is that they were unwilling to rate Luke Shaw as highly as a B+ and instead cut straight to the chase....MISS.

You might think that anyone - and I do mean anyone - who can't recognise that Luke Shaw will be the first choice Manchester Utd left back for at least the next 10 years really shouldn't be so bold as to contribute their opinion to such a vaunted media outlet as Sky Sports News, but this is Cas and Clint we're talking about. Higginbottom, an intellectual pygmy by comparison.

Luke Shaw - MISS.

Victor Valdes

Games: 0, Minutes: 0, Substituted: 0

Verdict: HIT

Unread 10-12-2015, 08:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Open season atm

Mourinho is getting less heat sat 4th from bottom with the champions ffs
Yes, but he's pally with the hacks. It really is quite shamelessly corrupt.
Closed Thread