United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2014, 11:22 PM
MarkG

Default That was tense - Here's my Match Review

David De Gea and Ashley Young get us the points. So glad as well because if they hadn't James Wilson wouldn't have been very popular for going it alone at 2 1 instead of slipping RVP in for an easy third. In the end though it's the three points that count. Here's my match review.

Unread 03-12-2014, 12:00 AM
Switching Off

First time i've actually watched one of these. Lasted just over a minute. Is it a wind up?

Unread 03-12-2014, 12:52 AM
Jack Duckworth

oh ffs, i thought this @#%&! might be dead.

Unread 03-12-2014, 12:53 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
oh ffs, i thought this @#%&! might be dead.
bit harsh on rusty

Unread 03-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Sparky***

after watching the post match comments of souness, andy gray and alan shearer - old mark g doesn't seem so bad.

Unread 03-12-2014, 02:03 AM
guerreiro

Maybe a rhetorical question...but why in the name of all that is holy would anyone make a video like this? Despise people like this, love a fist to come flying in mid-chat and knock him to the ground, or better yet a motorbike come flying through and set him alight like Anthea Turner.

Unread 03-12-2014, 02:14 AM
ashtonred

Seeing has everything is covered in the match day thread it does seem like a lot of time and effort is put into the videos for nothing. Mark tells us nothing we don´t already know.

Nonetheless, if 5% of the forum enjoy Mark´s videos then no harm done. He pays his dues - good luck to him.

Do what I do if you´re not interested or become irritated. Don´t watch.

Unread 03-12-2014, 02:24 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
James Wilson wouldn't have been very popular for going it alone at 2 1 instead of slipping RVP in for an easy third.
Robin could have slipped him in for an easy first tbf

Unread 03-12-2014, 05:20 AM
shenwen

Thanks Mark. It was fun for a minute or two, but shark well and truly jumped.

Unread 03-12-2014, 08:16 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Do what I do if you´re not interested or become irritated. Don´t watch.
Or alternatively, call them a @#%&! instead. @#%&!.

Unread 03-12-2014, 08:41 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Good points mark.

I notice your camera does an odd focussing thing and also your widow pictures look off kilter on your right hand side.

Unread 03-12-2014, 08:41 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
First time i've actually watched one of these. Lasted just over a minute. Is it a wind up?
Yes. Yes it is.

Unread 03-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Got to 1.29 which is progress of sorts but Mark has simply not moved the format on and is in danger of losing the forum when he had the place in the palm of his hand a few weeks ago.

Clearly, his arrival had the same shock value as being served a fresh human shit sandwich but he was bold, looked carbolic scrubbed fresh and the dulcet East Midlands tones were charming us in a "me duck" borderline Downs Syndrome way. The lad needs a refresh - urgently.

Unread 03-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Or alternatively, call them a @#%&! instead. @#%&!.
@#%&!

Unread 03-12-2014, 11:05 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Got to 1.29 which is progress of sorts but Mark has simply not moved the format on and is in danger of losing the forum when he had the place in the palm of his hand a few weeks ago.

Clearly, his arrival had the same shock value as being served a fresh human shit sandwich but he was bold, looked carbolic scrubbed fresh and the dulcet East Midlands tones were charming us in a "me duck" borderline Downs Syndrome way. The lad needs a refresh - urgently.
the international break hasn't done the lad any favours, he was on the crest of a wave at that point, he lost momentum, and crucially, his failure to deliver the holy triumvirate of special guests - Marlo, Pure and Throb - which isn't down to any unwillingness on any of their parts, has led to a lot of people becoming disillusioned. I haven't even done my customary watch the first 30 seconds of this latest one.

Unread 03-12-2014, 11:12 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
the international break hasn't done the lad any favours, he was on the crest of a wave at that point, he lost momentum, and crucially, his failure to deliver the holy triumvirate of special guests - Marlo, Pure and Throb - which isn't down to any unwillingness on any of their parts, has led to a lot of people becoming disillusioned. I haven't even done my customary watch the first 30 seconds of this latest one.
Hasn’t Mark been promising a marlo/pure on air meet for over a month now? Still no sign of it happening despite their eagerness to appear.

Mark risks doing long term reputational damage to his franchise if he keeps making promises he can’t keep.

Unread 03-12-2014, 11:16 AM
no fun

sorry mark, Im out

youre a bit like the damned.....first album was fantastic, thought I would be a fan forever, but product thereafter was dross.......my view is that you became complacent after the glowing reviews your first blog received, and you've rested on your laurels

you could have been a contender

Unread 03-12-2014, 11:16 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

His egos writing cheques, his talent can't cash.

He can pull this round, back to basics.

Unread 03-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Chicarito

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Hasn’t Mark been promising a marlo/pure on air meet for over a month now? Still no sign of it happening despite their eagerness to appear.

Mark risks doing long term reputational damage to his franchise if he keeps making promises he can’t keep.
This, Mark should do a fred special - get Marlo/Pure on do a thread on here in advance for questions for the show etc

Unread 03-12-2014, 11:52 AM
signed dc

The Marlo/Pure special that never was could prove to be his TIDS Xmas special
Closed Thread