United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:25 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
he is known as one of the best strikers in the world.

rated highly by our very own carlos queiroz and alot of managers across europe.
On the dozen or so occasions I've seen him play (mainly for Sweden) he's been almost laughably shit.

Still, good luck to the lad tonight eh, marlo? Couple of goals from the hopeless @#%&! would really prove your point.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:25 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
our very own? he's the portugal manager now marlers
and £#%&!ing shite at it.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:26 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
On the dozen or so occasions I've seen him play (mainly for Sweden) he's been almost laughably shit.

Still, good luck to the lad tonight eh, marlo? Couple of goals from the hopeless @#%&! would really prove your point.
i want him to flop today.

united is where my loyalties lie.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:26 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Good one.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:27 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Good man.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
and £#%&!ing shite at it.
but he cant be shite, he rates Ibrahimovic

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:31 PM
MJ Ramone

You look at that Inter side & not one of them would get anywhere near our first eleven.
A very ordinary team in my opinion.

The only concern I have about tonight is - Our injuries, our reluctance to attack away from OT in Europe & the 'Mourinho Factor'.
I'd take a 1-1 now.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Anyway, that midfield, not sure about it, Zanetti is getting on, don't want to tempt fate but never really rated Stankovic, the argie was decent from memory and Muntari, not for me.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
but he cant be shite, he rates Ibrahimovic
Yes along with other managers who prefer to remain anonymous.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yes along with other managers who prefer to remain anonymous.
this picture represents both the anonymous managers and what "Zlatan" will be tonight

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
this picture represents both the anonymous managers and what "Zlatan" will be tonight

I hope so.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:39 PM
sullers

Quote:

Is that Magic Cantona in a suit?

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Materazzi and Samuel definitely out.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Sparky***

A lot of "fate tempting" going on around here lately.

"Zlatan is shit"

"Zlatan is a donkey"

etc. etc.

Tonight is going to be a £#%&!ing hell of a tough game. Our abysmal record against Italian teams (only recently given an ounce of respectability thanks to our annual victories over Roma) coupled with our abysmal record against Jose Mourinho suggests we may end up with egg on our faces. Again.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

"Zlatan is shit"

"Zlatan is a donkey"

etc. etc.

Tonight is going to be a £#%&!ing hell of a tough game. Our abysmal record against Italian teams (only recently given an ounce of respectability thanks to our annual victories over Roma) coupled with our abysmal record against Jose Mourinho suggests we may end up with egg on our faces. Again.
Fact.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:46 PM
dodger

Quote:

Pretty amazing you even have to say that Marlo. Fancy having to justify yourself about a match the team you supposedly support is playing.

Anyway, good luck tonight. I think Inter have a chance so it won't all be doom and gloom for you.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:47 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Is that Magic Cantona in a suit?
no

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

"Zlatan is shit"

"Zlatan is a donkey"

etc. etc.

It's just a reaction to marlo's Zlatan love in, it isn't gonna actually affect the game you know.

Of course it'll be a tough game, don't think anyone is really denying that either.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:48 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Pretty amazing you even have to say that Marlo. Fancy having to justify yourself about a match the team you supposedly support is playing.

Anyway, good luck tonight. I think Inter have a chance so it won't all be doom and gloom for you.
well just because inter are my the team i support in italy it means nothing as united are my life(a smallish part)

its the sole connection i have with all of you.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
well just because inter are my the team i support in italy it means nothing as united are my life(a smallish part)

its the sole connection i have with all of you.
Inter are @#%&!s.
Closed Thread