United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Aman27deep

Default Lost all or any respect for Roy Keane I had left

He can choke on my dick and die for all I care. £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Just £#%&! off. You're 100000000000x worse than sparky.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Mr Castro

@#%&! of a punditry performance tonight. Only a complete #@&%! would think that was a red card.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:02 PM
redhegemony

Bit odd really didn't sound like he meant what he was saying more just to be controversial and stick the proverbial boot in.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Aman27deep

Most despicable @#%&! left on earth now.

chooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
He can choke on my dick and die for all I care. £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Just £#%&! off. You're 100000000000x worse than sparky.
bit harsh on sparky tbf

Pop

Thumbs down

I officially hate the @#%&!.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Bit odd really didn't sound like he meant what he was saying more just to be controversial and stick the proverbial boot in.
Which makes it worse, if anything. Any brain dead mong can do that (and quite a few, of course, do)

Thought that Royston, for all his flaws, was better than that. Clearly not. @#%&!.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:05 PM
aardvark

I don't hate him but his view on the sending off was pandering. He used to be better than that but he's not any more. I've more respect for joey barton tbh.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Aman27deep

I always thought he was bitter towards Fergie and not Manchester united.

But I can have my life on the line I don't think so anymore.

He was our captain but MANY years go. That's not the case anymore. He and the referee can be buried together in a coffin for all I care.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Don't hate kean either just don't think he's not all there seemed to have one brain fart after another
bit sad to see what he's become .

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:16 PM
hopkins

Bitter @#%&!. Duckers should have tucked him in on Saturday

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:18 PM
shyteds

So just a thought, as keane said wasn't an instant decision it could have been the liner who conferred and gave it.

Keane has not done himself any favours - except he made a great impact being controversial to ensur he can continue as a tv pundit.

Great tv for the A B U nation, one of "their own saying that"

All about opinions - in my opinion he went totally over the top.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:20 PM
signed dc

Only other person to share his opinion seems to be Piers Morgan, nuff said

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Jack Duckworth

as i said in the match thread, it's pointless him giving an opinion on united or the irish national team as he is too bitter about both to be fair.

really wish i'd mark chapman'd the mutha£#%&!a last week now

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:21 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
So just a thought, as keane said wasn't an instant decision it could have been the liner who conferred and gave it.

Keane has not done himself any favours - except he made a great impact being controversial to ensur he can continue as a tv pundit.

Great tv for the A B U nation, one of "their own saying that"

All about opinions - in my opinion he went totally over the top.
It was ridiculous contrarian nonsense.

Trying to control the ball above knee height on your foot is now dangerous play?

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Redordead

His argument was nonsense, So Rooney should have been sent off for his winner against city?? Any overhead kick in the crowded box is a red??

Its like saying if a player holds a shirt its a penalty, maybe to the letter it is but its the refs discretion FFS, not one player thought it was going to be a red from either side.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:27 PM
saffers

How does his jabs at Fergie affect anything he did while at United?

Man the £#%&! up, obviously it wasnt a red card, why are you so desperate for Keano to say it?

Keano is immortal, enough said. Learned to take his comments on United post-ferie bust up with a pinch of salt.

We'd have won tonight even with 10 men had Keano been playing.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:30 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
How does his jabs at Fergie affect anything he did while at United?

Man the £#%&! up, obviously it wasnt a red card, why are you so desperate for Keano to say it?

Keano is immortal, enough said. Learned to take his comments on United post-ferie bust up with a pinch of salt.

We'd have won tonight even with 10 men had Keano been playing.
immortal lol. Fantastic player, shit everything else. On a pitch brilliant. Off the pitch, £#%&! off. Never be a manager because he doesn't understand people.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:38 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
immortal lol. Fantastic player, shit everything else. On a pitch brilliant. Off the pitch, £#%&! off. Never be a manager because he doesn't understand people.
he does but it's essentially an overgrown toddler's understanding. make a fuss and throw your weight around until you are appeased. no wonder people don't invite him out for coffee.

Unread 05-03-2013, 11:39 PM
MIFF

Where's his beard gone? £#%&!in beardless tramp. As shit as a pundit as he is a football manager. Loved him as player for us, @#%&!.
Closed Thread