United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:22 PM
My Name is Heath

Default PL Opposition players it is churlish not to respect

Right, so none of this safe option %@#$&!s of saying how much you respect Messi,Lahm and Buffon :£#%&!er:

I'll kick off:

Lampard: Fantastic player over the years. Medals to prove it.

Gerrard: In the right team, he would have been a world beater. Carried a weak Liverpool team for far too long.

Terry: Top quality defender who has fantastic organisational and leadership skills. A coincidence that every manager picks his as captain?

Barry: Again - every manager who gets chance picks him regularly. The sort of solid, non nonsense player a TEAM needs. Seems a good lad too.

There. Fill your boots. Get things off your chest here.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Right, so none of this safe option %@#$&!s of saying how much you respect Messi,Lahm and Buffon :£#%&!er:

I'll kick off:

Lampard: Fantastic player over the years. Medals to prove it.

Gerrard: In the right team, he would have been a world beater. Carried a weak Liverpool team for far too long.

Terry: Top quality defender who has fantastic organisational and leadership skills. A coincidence that every manager picks his as captain?

Barry: Again - every manager who gets chance picks him regularly. The sort of solid, non nonsense player a TEAM needs. Seems a good lad too.

There. Fill your boots. Get things off your chest here.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:24 PM
forwardirektion

Ashley Cole- Consistantly excellent

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:26 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Is that Joey Barton

Kind of respect him - but hate him for getting sent off v City :arsewipe:

OK - another.

Kevin Nolan - an old fashioned English midfielder. If he had been called Nolaninho he'd have had 50 England caps.

Zest, goals, amusing goal celebration. What's not to admire.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:27 PM
believe

Michael Carrick - Wonderful passer of the ball when his shorts aren't full of shit.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:30 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Michael Carrick - Wonderful passer of the ball when his shorts aren't full of shit.
There's always one........ :shakehead:

Michael Carrick plays for US you mongoloid, I bet your dick smells of Cheesie Wotsits

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:31 PM
believe

Quote:
There's always one........ :shakehead:

Michael Carrick plays for US you mongoloid, I bet your dick smells of Cheesie Wotsits
it's roughly the same size as one if that counts. and smells like one.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:32 PM
shenwen

in the spirit of the original post:

Luis Suarez - an entertainer. Just what the game needs. Has reinvented himself and shown a lot of class since the evra affair

Kevin Davies - good old fashioned centre forward who made the most of his limited ability

Michael Brown - first class @#%&!

(edit: I know last two are not in PL, but they should be. Miss them)

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:34 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it's roughly the same size as one if that counts. and smells like one.
I've just cum

Anyway, that's the sex talk over. Back to players one has to respect.

Andy Carroll: Big no - nonsense centre forward. Forget Mick Harford, if SAF would have had a time machine in 92 he'd have flown forward in time and bought AC. Better in the air than an F22, more pony tail than Blackpool bins after holiday season and would have loved Manchester night life in the 90s. Top player in the right team.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:36 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Luis Suarez : Will do anything to win and leaves defenders with twisted blood.

John Terry : Consistantly excellent and Chelsea look lost without him. Also a natural born leader

El Hadj Douf : Flamboyant playmaker who just can't help but admire. Didn;t win African player of the year for nothing you know.

Michael Brown : Just a consistant rock in midfield for near 2 decades until he retired, what we lack at the moment.

Pepe Reina : 4 Times golden Gloves winner, that doesn't show him to be the best keeper in the league then what does?

Carlos Tevez : Fergie, sign him up. Gets goals here, there and everywhere. Top workrate too.

Ashley Cole : Best Leftback in the world. Shove your Lahm up you arse [SIZE="1"]along with a mobile phone

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:36 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
in the spirit of the original post:

Luis Suarez - an entertainer. Just what the game needs. Has reinvented himself and shown a lot of class since the evra affair

Kevin Davies - good old fashioned centre forward who made the most of his limited ability

Michael Brown - first class @#%&!

(edit: I know last two are not in PL, but they should be. Miss them)
Yes - good call. We all love a Panto Villain and Suarez is much better to watch than some no-name from France who is just DULL!!!!

Agreed re Kevin Davies, seems like a decent lad too.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:37 PM
believe

Tevez - Loads of stuff.

Unread 15-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Withers

Zabaleta- very underrated

Unread 15-01-2013, 01:36 PM
neworder

Cant believe no one has mentioned Toure and Kompany.

Remember when city were shit?

Unread 15-01-2013, 05:13 PM
saffers

Carlos Tévez, played out of his skin for us, supports United, just seems like an all round good lad.

Unread 15-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Carlos Tévez, played out of his skin for us, supports United, just seems like an all round good lad.
Yeah but you actually think that.

Unread 15-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Mr_Ed

Joined in 2008 as a lurker

Fabian Barthez: £#%&!ing frustrating

Unread 15-01-2013, 05:20 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:

is john terry just a joke i don't get the punchline of?

Unread 15-01-2013, 05:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah but you actually think that.

Unread 15-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Harri Jaffa

Heskey - Finishing wasn't all that but his ability to bring others...no hang on...the way he held the...no that's not it either...good engine, yep that's it

Heskey - Good engine
Closed Thread