United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Sullingtons

Default Re: Other clubs you respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX600
Assumption, assumption, assumption. You really are the worlds most ignorant little @#%&! aren't you? It's astounding. Do you ever ask questions?
I truly believe that as false, the Israeli community is extremely small/closed in this nation. I didn't realise Chichester had a burgeoning Israeli and Mizrahim community either
I'm a different race to you, whether YOU like it or not, and regardless of your supreme knowledge on all things Felix, I have suffered racist abuse along with my family in this nation before. Israelis are £#%&!ing despised here, and I've felt that first hand, it's not £#%&!ing nice.
By calling me an un-aplicable racist slur for example, your implying my life and the culture I was raised in is false.
Little. I live in London. It's pretty diverse. E.g - guess what. I'm not an 'Anglo-Saxon/Pagan' (or your interpretation to suit your argument) I know, it's mental. I thought there was only room in here for one.

I can tell you're getting angry (because for some reason this seems to be the most important part of your life), so I'll leave it. I love it when you bring up racial abuse as a badge of honour though Sort of belittles the people who genuinely are on the recieving end of it.

Also, the 'upbringing' is a great bit of semantics. You use it to try and give the impression you lived in a tent and hunted for food, rising only a sundawn for prey. When the reality is you lived in Macclesfield and Coventry.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:04 AM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Look, look, he's being persecuted again.
By calling me a Honky he's implying my mother's this:

As opposed to this:

No persecution, just £#%&!ing madness.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:06 AM
andyroo

Your mother sang on a Sisters of Mercy record?

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:11 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
By calling me a Honky he's implying my mother's this:

As opposed to this:

No persecution, just £#%&!ing madness.
nooooo, he's doing it to provoke another absurd overreaction from you.

chill the £#%&! out you wally.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:12 AM
armchair

like all honkys are blonde with blue eyes

racist

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:13 AM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Little. I live in London. It's pretty diverse. E.g - guess what. I'm not an 'Anglo-Saxon/Pagan' (or your interpretation to suit your argument) I know, it's mental. I thought there was only room in here for one.

I can tell you're getting angry (because for some reason this seems to be the most important part of your life), so I'll leave it. I love it when you bring up racial abuse as a badge of honour though Sort of belittles the people who genuinely are on the recieving end of it.

Also, the 'upbringing' is a great bit of semantics. You use it to try and give the impression you lived in a tent and hunted for food, rising only a sundawn for prey. When the reality is you lived in Macclesfield and Coventry.
I was raised in an entirely different culture to you. If someone of Pakistani parentage was born here, are they an 'ethnic'? I can't comprehend your warped terminology.
Israelis are despised here, no honor, I fight back with force.
You didn't dispute nor argue one single point I displayed earlier, you have no case. You're unhealthily obsessed with me.

ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
bet youve never found one a job tho have you? what does that say
Marlo - doesn't need my help, hes a successful self employed semi skilled accountant

Sullers - Wouldn't employ him to clean my shoes

Redders - convicted criminal so couldn't interview him anyway

this zx guy - i'd bludgeon him to death with a compass if I interviewed him

elephantstone

not proper blonde, she looks dark at the roots as well

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:14 AM
armchair

tbh i prefer wee man calling all the irish #@&%!philes to this shit

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
I was raised in an entirely different culture to you. If someone of Pakistani parentage was born here, are they an 'ethnic'? I can't comprehend your warped terminology.
You didn't dispute nor argue one single point I displayed earlier, you have no case. You're unhealthily obsessed with me.
...but you're not Israeli.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:19 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Israelis are despised here? No they are not. Israel might be but Israelis most certainly aren't.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:19 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Allow me to illustrate hard-line facts here Adam, either dispute them in a sensible fashion, or never slander my background and family again on a public forum.

Point 1: Since January this year I've visited Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, New York, LA, Chicago, Toronto, Turin, Genoa, Marseille and Valencia. I'm returning to Turin and Milan in October, and New York in November. Believe it or not, I'm also going to Israel for three months in February 2011.

Point 2: The offspring of a Female who's an Algerian Jew, and a Father who is half Israeli, is not white, nor English by race. Simple equation.

Point 3: You've met me briefly for around five minutes, you've met no other member of my family, nor know the slightest about them/myself. I've presented photographic evidence of religious artifacts and arabic/hebrew inscriptions, a shrine dedicated to Irguns leader, along with Israeli flags etc, that adorn every wall in my mothers house. You've also declined meeting them when offered. Yet you constantly insist you know me better than I do.

Point 5: I was not raised in the same manner as the majority of this forum, regarding culture, religion, history and music. Respect the fact I refuse to assimilate.

Point 6: Literally the entirety of my mothers family support/follow Beitar Jerusalem.

Point 7: I have never, ever once stated otherwise on this forum anything other than the above, nor to anyone off here who has met me in person.

Why do you continuously insist on disputing these facts? I'm not going to lie, you've genuinely wound me up and also worried me to some extent. I truly do not understand your point, very bizarre. Do you have an underlying issue with me outside of this topic?

I respect you're from a rural, somewhat conservative community, but a genuine question here. Have you once in your life met an Israeli, or an Algerian person?
A whole £#%&!ing week and you still couldn't come up with a Point 4?

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:20 AM
andyroo

To be fair, you're not despised for being Israeli. You're despised for being an elitist @#%&!.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
To be fair, you're not despised for being Israeli. You're despised for being an elitist @#%&!.
How the £#%&! can he be elitest though?

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:22 AM
armchair

Quote:
Point 6: Literally the entirety of my mothers family support/follow Beitar Jerusalem.
Oh yes the hardcore jewish mother support, feared throughout the middle east.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:23 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

bageltastic

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:24 AM
treme

FFS, I was wondering why this thread was so 'busy'?

IS he banging on about £#%&!ing Israel again? Just ban the boring @#%&!.

Sound in real life my arse.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:24 AM
ZX600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
...but you're not Israeli.
I could get the nationality at the click of my fingers.
My mother has Israeli nationality, also so does my Step mother.
You didn't answer the question again, fool.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
I could get the nationality at the click of my fingers.
My mother has Israeli nationality, also so does my Step mother.
You didn't answer the question again, fool.
ffs.

£#%&!ing go there then! Be one with your brethren. They'll just think you're a tourist without a backpack and you'll soon get bored when you realised you're far too reliant on westernised culture.

Until then - stfu.

Unread 08-09-2010, 11:25 AM
andyroo

I thought Israelis all had Irish passports...
Closed Thread