United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-03-2017, 12:27 AM
sa7

Absolutely bored of this dancing blonde tit already.

Even if we do sign the little mother£#%&!er it will be on August the 26th after another tediously drawn out summer "pursuit" with the goal of promoting the latest boots he's wearing or some shit.

Hate hate hate hate hate.

Unread 27-03-2017, 12:42 AM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
To be honest, I switch myself off when it comes to transfer speculation, have done for years, but I'm sure I recall him hinting at the move at times, only to then deny it. I love Juve, the club of my heart; my future will be decided soon; blah, blah, blah nonsense, fuelled by the media's need to over sensationalise every snippet of gossip, fueled by social media bullshit.

At the end of the day, he'll almost certainly go wherever pays the most to him and whoever his agent is, so long as he's given assurances about his importance to the team, etc.
Probably right. Getting desensitised to (and more accepting of) this shit.

As nice a player as he looks, and as much as I like the idea of having something like the Dutch/Milan, German/Inter triumvirates of the 90's, I can't help feeling that he isn't really the player we need.

I would absolutely love us to go and sign a genuine winger. We've been crying out for one since Fergie's time. One proper winger would do wonders for us. If we got Sanchez, it would put us right into contention for the title next year, regardless of our other weaknesses. Micky and Mata can fight for the position behind the striker. Stick Martial on the left [please, ffs] and we'll be sorted.

Unread 27-03-2017, 02:09 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Unread 27-03-2017, 07:23 AM
puressence

Id rather indulge sparky on a match thread

Unread 27-03-2017, 08:31 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Probably right. Getting desensitised to (and more accepting of) this shit.

As nice a player as he looks, and as much as I like the idea of having something like the Dutch/Milan, German/Inter triumvirates of the 90's, I can't help feeling that he isn't really the player we need.

I would absolutely love us to go and sign a genuine winger. We've been crying out for one since Fergie's time. One proper winger would do wonders for us. If we got Sanchez, it would put us right into contention for the title next year, regardless of our other weaknesses. Micky and Mata can fight for the position behind the striker. Stick Martial on the left [please, ffs] and we'll be sorted.
He's not a winger? I agree with the rest though- and agree for a few years Sanchez would be £#%&!ing brilliant. Taking Arsenal's best player again just for the bantz would be fun too. Martial needs to play more than he is- he's been good when appearing recently.

Unread 27-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He's not a winger? I agree with the rest though- and agree for a few years Sanchez would be £#%&!ing brilliant. Taking Arsenal's best player again just for the bantz would be fun too. Martial needs to play more than he is- he's been good when appearing recently.
-------------------Neymar-------------------

Martial--------Mkhitaryan---------Sanchez

Glad we're all agreed. Woody, if you're reading this, you know what you have to do.

Unread 27-03-2017, 09:26 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
-------------------Neymar-------------------

Martial--------Mkhitaryan---------Sanchez

Glad we're all agreed. Woody, if you're reading this, you know what you have to do.

Unread 27-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Whip Hubley

Unread 27-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Absolutely bored of this dancing blonde tit already.

Even if we do sign the little mother£#%&!er it will be on August the 26th after another tediously drawn out summer "pursuit" with the goal of promoting the latest boots he's wearing or some shit.

Hate hate hate hate hate.

...but that's assuming we actually sign him. We won't - but we'll still have a full summer of the usual...

Unread 27-03-2017, 10:11 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

...but that's assuming we actually sign him. We won't - but we'll still have a full summer of the usual...
I don't mind another summer of the usual . I just couldn't face another football season of it.

Unread 27-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I don't mind another summer of the usual . I just couldn't face another football season of it.
You'll be ok, pal. Neymar is coming too.

Unread 27-03-2017, 10:36 AM
tony tabletop

It's a done deal you tarts, stop flapping your gums. He's just waiting for the end of the season YHIHF

Unread 27-03-2017, 10:43 AM
dunk

Monaco are quoting £150m for Mbappe, apparently £80m for Griezmann looks a snip in comparison..

Unread 27-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Monaco are quoting £150m for Mbappe, apparently £80m for Griezmann looks a snip in comparison..
€250m they want...

Unread 27-03-2017, 10:48 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
It's a done deal you tarts, stop flapping your gums. He's just waiting for the end of the season YHIHF
There's that much smoke and mirrors... but I'd believe it was a done deal contingent on us making the Champions League.

I can't see anything going wrong with this at all.

Unread 27-03-2017, 11:29 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
€250m they want...

I'd take him at £35m + add ons.. a la Martial..

Unread 27-03-2017, 01:30 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

WoodyStock 2017

Unread 27-03-2017, 01:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

I'd take him at £35m + add ons.. a la Martial..

Unread 27-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He's definitely worth an Andy Carrol or Granit Xhaka tbf

Unread 27-03-2017, 02:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
As opposed to dropping £200m on an 18 year old
Closed Thread