United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-08-2016, 10:39 AM
silv

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Hope the '27 years ahoy' thread isn't cursing anything. They looked decent yesterday, iam naturally pessimistic and I have a horrible bad feeling about them Stuck £20 on them at 9/1 to give me something to mop my tears up with.
leave the forum

Unread 15-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Hope the '27 years ahoy' thread isn't cursing anything. They looked decent yesterday, iam naturally pessimistic and I have a horrible bad feeling about them Stuck £20 on them at 9/1 to give me something to mop my tears up with.

Unread 15-08-2016, 12:33 PM
tony tabletop

He's got them playing very well A bit worried tbh. Someone reassure me

Unread 15-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
He's got them playing very well A bit worried tbh. Someone reassure me
For 20 minutes, against a pathetic Arsenal side, for the other 70 they were absolute shite.

Unread 15-08-2016, 12:50 PM
redhegemony

Quote:

Unread 15-08-2016, 12:51 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Liverpool wont win the league. Its a long season, in which you need depth(which they dont), mental strength (henderson captain tells you all you need to know), and winners....

Also in klopp theyre always one bad ref /offside game which goes against them from a total mental breakdown, which will affect the squad.

They will challenge for 4-7th this year
Some @#%&! on RI said Liverpool were favourites for the league in December 2013 and I lolled like a lunatic and bad repped the @#%&! for talking shit. Obviously they didn't win it but after that close call I'm never ever saying that those @#%&!s can't win the league

Unread 15-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Denis Irwell

See how they do against Stoke at home - not a gay, deluded arse coming at them with the back door wide open

Unread 15-08-2016, 12:54 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
See how they do against Stoke at home - not a gay, deluded arse coming at them with the back door wide open
Do you write for the Telegraph by any chance?

Unread 15-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Some c*** on RI said Liverpool were favourites for the league in December 2013 and I lolled like a lunatic and bad repped the c*** for talking shit. Obviously they didn't win it but after that close call I'm never ever saying that those c***s can't win the league
They need 5/6 teams to #@&%! up to win the league. Let them get a few injuries. Outside of coutinho they have nobody decrent

Unread 15-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Fat Al

What scares me is that if Leicester can win it .......

Unread 15-08-2016, 01:20 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
They need 5/6 teams to #@&%! up to win the league. Let them get a few injuries. Outside of coutinho they have nobody decrent
The league is shit mate. I don't think they will win it but as Fat Alan has pointed out, @#%&!ing Leicester won it least season ffs

Unread 15-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Do you write for the Telegraph by any chance?
No pal. You're confusing with a rainy November night at Stoke..

Unread 15-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
The league is shit mate. I don't think they will win it but as Fat Alan has pointed out, c***ing Leicester won it least season ffs
Last year was a one of. Chelse city united wont let it happen. The mney thrown at this year to improve just goes to show.

Unread 15-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

Exactly.. us/chel/city in transition Arsenal Tottingham Hotspurs . Its scary I'd have to stop watching football for 6 months if they did it

Unread 15-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Switching Off

Get a £#%&!ing grip lads

Unread 15-08-2016, 02:09 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Exactly.. us/chel/city in transition Arsenal Tottingham Hotspurs . Its scary I'd have to stop watching football for 6 months if they did it
Would that include logging on to here? Might be worth them winning it if so.

Unread 15-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

liverpool will be happy just to get back in the top 4

it's the only way teams like them can even hope to get the best players in.

Unread 15-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
You can pick out quite a number of games over the past 20 years where they've looked good in big games, or got big results. This is nothing new. The only concern for me is everyone is shit, and Liverpool have no European football.

Quote:
Some c*** on RI said Liverpool were favourites for the league in December 2013 and I lolled like a lunatic and bad repped the c*** for talking shit. Obviously they didn't win it but after that close call I'm never ever saying that those c***s can't win the league
I think 2005 taught us that lesson.

Unread 15-08-2016, 03:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
A freak that happens every half century or so (Ipswich in 1962 the previous occasion) Most if not all of the "big" clubs will surely be better this campaign.

Unread 15-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
A freak that happens every half century or so (Ipswich in 1962 the previous occasion) Most if not all of the "big" clubs will surely be better this campaign.
fact of the day:

did you know that ipswich beat milan at portman road in the 1st rd 2nd leg of the 1962/63 european cup but got knocked out on aggregate?

did you know that dundee - DUNDEE - beat milan in the 2nd leg of the semi-final - SEMI-FINAL - that season but got knocked out on aggregate?
Closed Thread