United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:40 AM
My Name is Keith

Default Help with something

Can anyone help with something - I went to the pfa lunch in Manchester yesterday where Gary Neville was speaking (he was excellent by the way) and I got into a long and sometimes heated argument with some berts on the table about city’s spend and united spend since the premiership began.

It was left that rather than fight them in the car park outside, I would email them on Monday - how times have changed.

Has anyone got the figures that I can send on? - rep available. Net gross on players spend, facilities spend, anything will help albeit transfer spend is the most important.

Would be much appreciated.

Keith

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Cream

Sounds like a fun night for all

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:48 AM
AK14

Thumbs up

This link should help pal

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...sportgalleries

United £1,326,047,408.87
City £1,452,465,243.55

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Can anyone help with something - I went to the pfa lunch in Manchester yesterday where Gary Neville was speaking (he was excellent by the way) and I got into a long and sometimes heated argument with some berts on the table about city’s spend and united spend since the premiership began.

It was left that rather than fight them in the car park outside, I would email them on Monday - how times have changed.

Has anyone got the figures that I can send on? - rep available. Net gross on players spend, facilities spend, anything will help albeit transfer spend is the most important.

Keith
This is a very interesting point . Bertie's gave long been of the opinion that Utd have bought there way to the title - irony

I'd very much like to see this and will also rep .

Btw emailing Monday Monday

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:50 AM
guerreiro

Here’s something, though I have seen it more flexible and able to cut up to whatever years you need somewhere:

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/prem...e-1992-to-date

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
This link should help pal

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...sportgalleries

United 132 City 145
So city have spent 103 million pounds more .

City have been relegated as well ,

Points gained per pound spent would be interesting

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Knockers

Quote:

Keith
Was their argument that United and City have both spent a shitload of dough historically so why is it evil for them but ok for us? If so I’d say they’ve got a point.

City getting rich is honestly the worst thing that’s happened to me personally in my entire life.

Unread 11-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Was their argument that United and City have both spent a shitload of dough historically so why is it evil for them but ok for us? If so I’d say they’ve got a point.

City getting rich is honestly the worst thing that’s happened to me personally in my entire life.
Uniteds is self generated

City's is financial doping

Unread 11-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Bunker Buster

What a night....

Hope Monday goes well Keith..

Unread 11-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Uniteds is self generated

City's is financial doping
Yeah but...so what? If I were a blue all that jive would just make it all the sweeter. I don’t even engage with my City-supporting mates about it. They won the lottery and are enjoying it. There’s nothing you can say to stop them.

Unread 11-11-2017, 10:11 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What a night....

Hope Monday goes well Keith..
Already on tenterhooks here

Unread 11-11-2017, 10:16 AM
dragflick

Bloody Knockers and his purple views

Unread 11-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Switching Off

Lads! Lads! Calm down and email each other next week!

And that transfer league website above is your best starting point. Use transfermarkt to fill in any gaps.

Unread 11-11-2017, 11:00 AM
believe

Hotmail 9pm

Unread 11-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Billy Redface

Unread 11-11-2017, 11:49 AM
signed dc

Quote:

Keith

Fighting them in the car park would have been a better choice - this is intervention material Keith

Unread 11-11-2017, 12:11 PM
guerreiro

Tell you what, I did a fair bit of research of Keith’s behalf here and not see a jot of the promised green in return.

Stinks to high heaven

Unread 11-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Tell you what, I did a fair bit of research of Keith’s behalf here and not see a jot of the promised green in return.

Stinks to high heaven
He's shadow typing, less than 48 hours to go until the big bout.

Unread 11-11-2017, 12:40 PM
puressence

Love Keith but genuinely pal send em a dick pict why debate with them. Sweet Jesus forum low this

Unread 11-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Clarkie

We are the new Liverpool....
Closed Thread