United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:17 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
By the way, is Rooney still shit and cant score in big games - and does he still not care about playing for us?
He scored two today but he was poor imo.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And by the by, another brilliant save at the end from De Gea.
Bunks was spot on tbf. De Gea's gonna save us to the title. Top save.

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Bunks has played another blinder.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:20 PM
borsuk

what a bunch of £#%&!ing @#%&!. oh no, he's celebrating in the vicinity of suarez, quick, get them apart before somebody's feelings are hurt. £#%&!ssakes.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
what did dalglish and SAF say? £#%&! redknapp's opinions.
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson on Luis Suarez's decision not to shake Patrice Evra's hand before kick-off, and Evra's celebrations at full-time following United's win:
Quote:
"I couldn't believe Suarez refused Evra's handshake. Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool football club. He should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again, the history of that club. He could have caused a riot. Racism is an important issue and football has come a long way since the days of bananas being thrown at John Barnes. Evra shouldn't have jumped in front of Suarez in celebration at the end. He shouldn't have done that."
Liverpool boss Kenny Dalgish on Luis Suarez's refusal to shake Patrice Evra's hand before kick-off, and whether that led to an alleged bust-up between Manchester United and Liverpool players in the tunnel at half-time:
Quote:
"I never knew Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand. I wasn't there, I never saw it. It's contrary to what I've been told. I think you're bang out of order to blame Luis Suarez for anything that happened here today. The majority of the fans behaved very well today, with a bit of banter between them

wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
what did dalglish and SAF say? £#%&! redknapp's opinions.
dalglish was put on the spot about the hanshake. kenny said he knew nothing about it. looked prettry genuine. shreeves was digging and asking if he thought it set the tone for the match./ kenny was saying the match went without incident and just banter between fans. i thought that was fair enough. he also said he didnt know what happened in the tunnel at ht because he was being interviewed. hmmm seems no-one talks to kenny.......

Ghetts

Quote:
And by the by, another brilliant save at the end from De Gea.
Didn't have much to do but when he was called upon he was solid.

andyroo

Is there a less edifying sight in football than them @#%&!s trying to claim the moral high ground?

Football 2 racism 1.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

what a bunch of £#%&!ing @#%&!. oh no, he's celebrating in the vicinity of suarez, quick, get them apart before somebody's feelings are hurt. £#%&!ssakes.
can you imagine the ref and stewards trying to stop them celebrating infront of the KOP? would they £#%&!.

total double standards.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by #42

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalgish on Luis Suarez's refusal to shake Patrice Evra's hand before kick-off, and whether that led to an alleged bust-up between Manchester United and Liverpool players in the tunnel at half-time:
Quote:
"I never knew Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand. I wasn't there, I never saw it. It's contrary to what I've been told.
Er, it was on telly, Kenneth.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Er, it was on telly, Kenneth.
Next on Channel 4: "Inside the mind of a pissed up tramp"

"wass happnen? i dunne know £#%&! all aboo it"

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

The best thing about that was easily Rafael.

43 seconds. Top Red.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Ashley's Grime

I wish Fletcher had defended his team mate instead of letting Dedkrapp talk utter £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
I wish Fletcher had defended his team mate instead of letting Dedkrapp talk utter £#%&!ing shit.
They deliberately kept him out of it as he's an active player, sort of.

Nev did all that was necessary anyway.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Next on Channel 4: "Inside the mind of a pissed up tramp"

"wass happnen? i dunne know £#%&! all aboo it"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The best thing about that was easily Rafael.

43 seconds. Top Red.

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
He's a disgrace to Liverpool football club and should never play for them again. Could've caused a riot, we don't want to go back to the time of John Barnes and bananas getting thrown on the pitch.
£#%&!ing beautiful

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:31 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Emmanuel Frimpong @Frimpong26AFC

Liverpool supporters saying Evra celebrated like he won the League..Am surprised They remember what that looks Like LOOOL #KingKenny

every @#%&! sticking the boot in

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Sloppy

Unread 11-02-2012, 04:32 PM
eddie_red

Redknapp was shown up today. Didn't want to say anything about Suarez so he blamed everyone else for letting the handshakes go ahead then Ferdinand for not shaking his hand.

Then when he was asked about Suarez again and started waffling on about how bad racism is in Spain.