Unread 11-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Spiffy

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:39 AM
denis lawless

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
I've fixed it now £#%&! face. You can put the magnifying glass back in your bedside cabinet, next to the tweezers.

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:46 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I've fixed it now £#%&! face. You can put the magnifying glass back in your bedside cabinet, next to the tweezers.
it took me £#%&!in ages to that n'all

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez insists he has no regrets about his tirade at Sir Alex Ferguson as he took another swipe at the Scot.

Benitez, who stunned the football world, with his outspoken attack on Ferguson at his press conference on Friday, refused to back down on his attack on the Manchester United chief.

Speaking after the disappointing goalless draw at Stoke, Benitez continued his tirade at Ferguson by suggesting the United manager is "nervous and scared" of the current Premier League leaders.

The draw put Liverpool four points clear at the top of the table and Benitez has revealed he has received a lot of support for his criticism of Ferguson.

No regrets

"In 20 years nobody could say these things but maybe a lot of people are thinking the same as me. I do not regret saying it," insisted Benitez.

"I can guarantee a lot of people have sent a lot of messages, not to me but to our staff and a lot of people in Liverpool. It is one person saying what everyone wants to say.

"But I was not thinking about what people think, I was thinking about my club and Mr Ferguson's comments on Liverpool this season. You can understand why."

Asked if he thought Ferguson was nervous, Benitez responded: "Clearly", before adding: "Maybe he is a little bit scared."

Benitez admits he will be watching Sunday's showdown between Manchester United and Chelsea with the Spaniard conceding a draw would be the best result for his side.

Perfect result

"I cannot change the game so I will stay at home, watch it on television and enjoy, although I have been asked to play darts with George Clooney" added Benitez.

"It is clear both cannot win. We will see what happens. A draw could be a perfect result. George is a very bad loser.

"I know him (Clooney) for five years now and people are saying he is playing pub games at 9AM. I think it is too early.

"He is talking too much about Bobby George. He has to think about his own game, the problems they have and all the things they are doing."

Benitez admitted his darts were far from their best as they were held to a frustrating 9 dart finish by struggling Eric Bristow.

"We started the game really well and in the first 20-25 minutes we hit the board a lot" noted Benitez.

"After that we gave them belief and hope with doubles and trebles. The second game was 501-50.

"These kinds of games are difficult against a player that is working hard and drinking pints of mild.

"It is not easy to find the board in a straight jacket. But it is one more point, we are still at the top of the table and in a fantastic position."
He's lost it.

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
it took me £#%&!in ages to that n'all
Mine took me all £#%&!ing night. Sorry.

Unread 11-01-2009, 01:58 AM
History

Quote:

i don't get this?

Unread 11-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
i don't get this?
Never seen Fawlty Towers?

Unread 11-01-2009, 02:09 AM
History

Quote:
Never seen Fawlty Towers?
Ahhh, now i get it Should of looked at the picture

Unread 11-01-2009, 02:10 AM
Argentina

He keeps referring to Ferguson as Mr. Ferguson.

Ferguson should say in his next interview 'Sir Ferguson, if you wouldn't mind'

Unread 11-01-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Ahhh, now i get it Should of looked at the picture
I got it and i'm a numpty

Unread 11-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
He keeps referring to Ferguson as Mr. Ferguson.

Ferguson should say in his next interview 'Sir Ferguson, if you wouldn't mind'
In an interview, the interviewer referred to Ben Kingsley as Mr. Kingsley and he replied "I've not been Mr. Kinglsey for quite some time, I'm now Sir Ben". Look at his next film when they put his name up, he insists on it. SAF should correct him similarly, put him right in his box.

Unread 11-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
In an interview, the interviewer referred to Ben Kingsley as Mr. Kingsley and he replied "I've not been Mr. Kinglsey for quite some time, I'm now Sir Ben". Look at his next film when they put his name up, he insists on it. SAF should correct him similarly, put him right in his box.
Chris did the same in The Sopranos.

"Oh, Kingsley"

"Sir Ben, please"

Or something similar.

Unread 11-01-2009, 09:48 PM
f.l.a.t.s

Rafaridiculous

Unread 11-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Whalefish

Closed Thread