United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Default FC United are doing a charity match for the petrol workers

To help with public relations fc United have decided to organise a game against local rivals Maine Road, with proceeds going towards the petrol workers who are hard done by on their 32k a year pay.

The game takes place on Saturday 5th July kick off 3pm.

As a special offer the first 50 to buy tickets will not only get free fuel for a month, but also £5 off Fc's half season DVD. An offer not to be missed I'm sure.

Tickets £13.50 Adults
£7 kids.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:40 PM
armchair

bring your own petrol bombs?

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Why are you so obsessed with FC? Genuine question, just don't get it, I rarely give 'em a second thought but you think about 'em more than most of their supporters???

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Tincanstretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Why are you so obsessed with FC? Genuine question, just don't get it, I rarely give 'em a second thought but you think about 'em more than most of their supporters???
cos he's an immature sheep.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
You could be asked the same question about your obsession towards me.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
I don't have one, now are you willing to answer the question? What does it matter to a United fan what they do? Just don't get it.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:43 PM
armchair

Quote:
You've done far more threads about fc than aj has done about you.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
To help with public relations fc United have decided to organise a game against local rivals Maine Road, with proceeds going towards the petrol workers who are hard done by on their 32k a year pay.

The game takes place on Saturday 5th July kick off 3pm.

As a special offer the first 50 to buy tickets will not only get free fuel for a month, but also £5 off Fc's half season DVD. An offer not to be missed I'm sure.

Tickets £13.50 Adults
£7 kids.
You're such a £#%&!er. I see you've come back to cause some trouble you Glazer supporting @#%&!.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You've done far more threads about fc than aj has done about you.

You look through my thread history and I bet there's hardly any that doesn't have Antonin on giving me grief.

Cheers.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
I don't have one, now are you willing to answer the question? What does it matter to a United fan what they do? Just don't get it.
I'm only passing a message on for the fans of fc, just been told by good authority this game is taking place.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You look through my thread history and I bet there's hardly any that doesn't have Antonin on giving me grief.

Cheers.
I think we've given eachother grief I'd say but i've asked a reasonable question and am wondering why you won't answer it?

Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
You're such a £#%&!er. I see you've come back to cause some trouble you Glazer supporting @#%&!.
Aren't you dead cool.

armchair

Quote:

Cheers.
Maybe in reply to your posts. That's how threads work. People reply.

Starting a new thread about fc isn't in reply to anything. It's for attention. We're all aware of it.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:49 PM
El Calafate

have FC United not got their own forum?

£#%&! me. i couldn't give a shit about them.

nft.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:49 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'm only passing a message on for the fans of fc, just been told by good authority this game is taking place.
Are you really, so it wasn't a deliberate attempt at divisiveness? Could've been sure i detected a rather snidey tone, you know with the £32k pay, the half season DVD and the free fuel. Maybe I was wrong.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Is this deffo free fuel....I'll go to the store and sign out some more Jerry cans

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Maybe in reply to your posts. That's how threads work. People reply.

Starting a new thread about fc isn't in reply to anything. It's for attention. We're all aware of it.
A bit like "would you punch a baby for a billion dollars?" then. Take this thread as a bit of jest, stop being all serious, life's too short.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
have FC United not got their own forum?

£#%&! me. i couldn't give a shit about them.

nft.
Me neither really, it's kinda why I wonder why Betty does given his self-percieved status as "voice of United fans"?

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
A bit like "would you punch a baby for a billion dollars?" then. Take this thread as a bit of jest, stop being all serious, life's too short.
That was a funny thread though.

And I actually would.

Unread 13-06-2008, 01:52 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Not worked out as you'd planned this has it.
Closed Thread