United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:04 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Default Someone needs to go through ronaldo at knee height

put him out for a good few months and see what Real and Marca do then. Noone likes a crocked new signing.

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:09 PM
rebelcountyred

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Thiago

You're either a WUM or a disgraceful @#%&!.

You don't wish injuries on ANYONE, let alone one of our own.

Yes him and his agent have been acting quite @#%&!ish in the last few weeks, but £#%&! it. He's hardly handed in a transfer request or anything.

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:14 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
You're either a WUM or a disgraceful @#%&!.

You don't wish injuries on ANYONE, let alone one of our own.

Yes him and his agent have been acting quite @#%&!ish in the last few weeks, but £#%&! it. He's hardly handed in a transfer request or anything.

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
What?

I'm in no way defending the greed of Ronaldo and his agent, just pointing out the fact that this is all about money. They've been taking the piss but things could be a whole lot worse and until then Ronaldo just remains a greedy @#%&!. Nothing more, nothing less.

Even if he was to turn in a transfer request, it's extremely shitty to wish injuries on people.

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
What?

I'm in no way defending the greed of Ronaldo and his agent, just pointing out the fact that this is all about money. They've been taking the piss but things could be a whole lot worse and until then Ronaldo just remains a greedy @#%&!. Nothing more, nothing less.

Even if he was to turn in a transfer request, it's extremely shitty to wish injuries on people.
:shakehead:

Unread 07-06-2008, 11:55 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
:shakehead:
It's like watching someone having a slow mental breakdown after discovering their lover has had an affair. Trying to convince himself its all OKAY

He's deffo reached the denial phase.

Unread 08-06-2008, 12:01 AM
magic_cantona

Unread 08-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Ether

I'm with Thiago. Officially. I've got to the stage where I'm not really arsed what happens, but to wish an injury on the lad who's just won us the double is £#%&!ing disgusting imo. And I'd feel the same whether he stays or not

Unread 08-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Betty's Hotpot

This horrible £#%&!ing %@#$&! shows his true colours again. But what should we expect from an fc @#%&! who is clearly anti United ( this @#%&! couldn't bring himself round to watching the European Cup Final). I hate this #@&%! more than scousers or City, so much so that if he was being @#%&!ted by 10 of the £#%&!ers I'd help them out.

Unread 08-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Tumescent Throb

Someone needs to stop reading so many papers more like.

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
This horrible £#%&!ing %@#$&! shows his true colours again. But what should we expect from an fc @#%&! who is clearly anti United ( this @#%&! couldn't bring himself round to watching the European Cup Final). I hate this #@&%! more than scousers or City, so much so that if he was being @#%&!ted by 10 of the £#%&!ers I'd help them out.

Get a grip.

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Get a grip.
You get to £#%&!, the guys a £#%&!er.

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You get to £#%&!, the guys a £#%&!er.
not my £#%&!ing beef.

But worse than city and scouse...........???

You need to get a grip of yourself....

seriously.

Im not that arsed dont bring me into your argumeant (Im listening to old nirvana)

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:26 AM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
not my £#%&!ing beef.

But worse than city and scouse...........???

You need to get a grip of yourself....

seriously.

Im not that arsed dont bring me into your argumeant (Im listening to old nirvana)
Sorry I was wrong about saying he's worse than scousers and City

I should have also included Leeds.

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Sorry I was wrong about saying he's worse than scousers and City

I should have also included Leeds.

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Bunker Buster

I wanna discuss how the Hells angels got away with that?

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Bunker Buster

He shouldnt have carried on.

Scummy little rednecks knifing a man.........

Unread 08-06-2008, 01:49 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Post of the day.

Closed Thread