United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
He has acted like an egotistical £#%&!er but he's only fullfilling a boyhood dream. He's Been immense for us and leaves us as champions and European cup holders.
Compare it to that judas £#%&!er Hughes and Ronaldo wins hands down in terms of legend status.
the more this clown speaks the more he proves he knows £#%&! all about football

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:03 PM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
first class both

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Spiffy

Can I just check, did someone get banned yesterday for wishing an injury on Ronaldo yet Betty's Hotpot is allowed to post threads deliberately to piss off the forum?

If so, it's a £#%&!ing joke. If I'm wrong then sorry.

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Withered Hand
Isn't it about now that we start discussing kebabs?

Nan or pitta?

Unread 20-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Can I just check, did someone get banned yesterday for wishing an injury on Ronaldo yet Betty's Hotpot is allowed to post threads deliberately to piss off the forum?

Wind your neck in dickless, you're ok to spout shit about Fergie calling him a @#%&! etc, yet I can't say out against the bitters manager?
You only post on my threads to try and to be a popular, trying to make a name for yourself against my nortoriety, sad @#%&!.

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Quote:
Wind your neck in dickless, you're ok to spout shit about Fergie calling him a @#%&! etc, yet I can't say out against the bitters manager?
You only post on my threads to try and to be a popular, trying to make a name for yourself against my nortoriety, sad @#%&!.
Fight fight fight fight

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up

£#%&!ing crying at the KFC one.

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:06 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:

He went ape when I wumed that if someone went through him at knee height then Madrid wouldn't want to sign him but I didn't get banned. I've not been banned for a while now, I must be due one.

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:07 PM
naes_sean

KFC winner hands down. Some of these gifs are £#%&!ing classic!

Unread 20-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 21-06-2008, 04:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

Unread 21-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Grimson

Quote:
He has acted like an egotistical £#%&!er but he's only fullfilling a boyhood dream.
He can say that, but he never followed them as a boy and doesn't know anything about them other than they signed a bunch of 'Galacticos' and he wants to be one.

If you told him Maradona and Cruyff played for Real in 1985, he'd believe you. After first asking who Cruyff is, of course.
Closed Thread