United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Might have something to do with Conte out of the blue saying Mourinho has dementia pal. Just a clue.

And now calling Mourinho "a little man" merely because he stated a fact about Conte being involved in match fixing.

The insults are only coming from one direction.
Mourinho could defecate at the side of the pitch during the game and you'd laud it as an innovative way to combine player motivation and grass fertilisation.

Unread 07-01-2018, 11:04 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
go on....
Jesus

Unread 07-01-2018, 11:10 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Mourinho could defecate at the side of the pitch during the game and you'd laud it as an innovative way to combine player motivation and grass fertilisation.
In this case though he is correct.

Unread 07-01-2018, 11:10 AM
saffers

Quote:
Conte says mou has senile dementia, calls him a little man and even offers him out the next time Chelsea meet United - yet you think that Mou comes out of this badly?

I'm not as pro-Mou as you are anti-Mou. Might be time to reevaluate your hatred if it's gonna cloud your judgment to this extent. #headsgone

Unread 07-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Denis Irwell

United fans/supporters or media followers/spoilt @#%&!s

Relegation would be a small price to pay to be rid of these entitled @#%&!s

Unread 07-01-2018, 11:44 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
In this case though he is correct.
Yep.

Unread 07-01-2018, 11:49 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Neither of them are coming out of it well.

Two dislikeable blokes acting like kids. It’s quite embarrassing really.
Sure, but if Mourinho leaves it alone now he's won.

Not sure I can trust him to though

Unread 07-01-2018, 12:07 PM
sub three hours

Quote:

Very good Sapien

Unread 07-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Denis Irwell

Enjoyed the match fix bomb but really, he should’ve just left it short of that and let wiggy remain wooshed.

Unread 07-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Vetch

All this to deflect the attention that the league is over and they are both bored.

No?

Isn't Conte's hair fake?

Unread 07-01-2018, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Yep, not defending everything our manager says but you have to be a pretty one-eyed JM critic to see him as bad as Wiggy in this.

Unread 07-01-2018, 07:23 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yep, not defending everything our manager says but you have to be a pretty one-eyed JM critic to see him as bad as Wiggy in this.
The lying @#%&! journo who asked the wiggy @#%&! the question on Friday is responsible too. Utter fraud, whoever it was.

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
The lying @#%&! journo who asked the wiggy @#%&! the question on Friday is responsible too. Utter fraud, whoever it was.
Maybe, but despite Mou’s protestations I suspect the clown comment was a subby directed at Conte. Partly because they clearly can’t stand each other and have spent the last 18 months talking about each other constantly.

Conte is the one manager who seems to try to provoke Mourinho. Remember last summer when he said he was hoping not to “do a Mourinho” after winning the league. Mou seemed a little obsessed with Chelsea last year, but most managers ignore him. Conte seems to be just as bad. Pair of kids.

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Maybe, but despite Mou’s protestations I suspect the clown comment was a subby directed at Conte. Partly because they clearly can’t stand each other and have spent the last 18 months talking about each other constantly.

Conte is the one manager who seems to try to provoke Mourinho. Remember last summer when he said he was hoping not to “do a Mourinho” after winning the league. Mou seemed a little obsessed with Chelsea last year, but most managers ignore him. Conte seems to be just as bad. Pair of kids.
speaking of kids....how about this from your favourite manager the utter £#%&!ing helmet....

LOUIS VAN GAAL has spoken of the emotional turmoil that saw him turn down the Belgium job because he wanted revenge on Manchester United.
The Dutchman, below, is still bitter about his United axing in May 2016 just two days after winning the FA Cup.
And he revealed that he could have become the boss of England’s World Cup group opponents this summer had he not been determined to force United to pay every single penny of a compensation package.
Van Gaal, 66, admitted in an interview with Dutch magazine de Volkskrant that he had been “vindictive”.

“At Bayern Munich they had to pay everything up to the last cent. At Manchester too.
“Could I have become national coach of Belgium? Yes. I was so vindictive that I let it go.
“Actually stupid, because the sporting consideration is the most important. But that’s how I stood back then.
“It was more about revenge for me: that United had to pay for everything.”

really hope the useless bacon swede Dutch @#%&! gets another job in England

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:07 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

Meh, Fergie was always at it. Makes no odds to me personally.

Kind of hard to say it was completely directed at Conte though. He could literally have been describing at least 3 of them

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
speaking of kids....how about this from your favourite manager the utter £#%&!ing helmet....

LOUIS VAN GAAL has spoken of the emotional turmoil that saw him turn down the Belgium job because he wanted revenge on Manchester United.
The Dutchman, below, is still bitter about his United axing in May 2016 just two days after winning the FA Cup.
And he revealed that he could have become the boss of England’s World Cup group opponents this summer had he not been determined to force United to pay every single penny of a compensation package.
Van Gaal, 66, admitted in an interview with Dutch magazine de Volkskrant that he had been “vindictive”.

“At Bayern Munich they had to pay everything up to the last cent. At Manchester too.
“Could I have become national coach of Belgium? Yes. I was so vindictive that I let it go.
“Actually stupid, because the sporting consideration is the most important. But that’s how I stood back then.

really hope the useless bacon swede Dutch @#%&! gets another job in England
You’ll be posting similar shite about “Maureen” in about 18 months tbf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Meh, Fergie was always at it. Makes no odds to me personally.

Kind of hard to say it was completely directed at Conte though. He could literally have been describing at least 3 of them
Indeed. But you’d have to be very new to Mou to think it wasn’t a dig at one/all of them.

Conte is just as bad. Like I say he tries to provoke Mourinho. Just think it’s got quite cringey now. Just have a fight next month

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
You’ll be posting similar shite about “Maureen” in about 18 months tbf.

:
it's his own £#%&!ing words, he;s a tit ....'I want revenge'...what a @#%&!

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
speaking of kids....how about this from your favourite manager the utter f***ing helmet....

really hope the useless bacon swede Dutch c*** gets another job in England
Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
it's his own f***ing words, he;s a tit ....'I want revenge'...what a c***

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He gave the interview in Dutch pal.

Unread 07-01-2018, 09:27 PM
20 times

Quote:
Very mature of him. A grown man
Closed Thread