United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:22 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
We'll boss the game.
We'll probably create more chances, we'll have the most possession.
They are a lot more clinical than we are.
That's were the game will be won. If we are as clinical as they are, we'll win.
A Manc on there wrote

Quote:
I happen to think suarez is a class player but you cant deny he is involved in more than his fair share of flash points.
Quote:
Totally disagree with this. I watch Suarez live most weeks and he isn't involved in a fair share of flash points at all. The media like to dress it up and spin it out. Suarez likes to fight his corner when it comes to a decision but so does Rooney, RVP and most other top players.
Quote:
Completely agree. The media have their scapegoat and everything the guy does is analysed to the minute detail and is then ripped to shreds on anything slightly controversial. Its embarrassing. I genuinely belive though that he will make a 360 turnaround and one day everyone will love him and appreciate him as a footballer. He's far far far to consistantly good for them not to

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Jethro

Quote:
That's were the game will be won. If we are as clinical as they are, we'll win

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
I genuinely belive though that he will make a 360 turnaround
Won't that make him a thoroughly despised, odious little @#%&!?

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Zorg

It's so important for them to be loved isn't it

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:33 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Being clinical and our history, the two things that will decide this game and togetherness (hold up 3 stubby fingers) the 3 things...........and neurology

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:36 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Won't that make him a thoroughly despised, odious little @#%&!?

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
Quote:
We'll boss the game.
We'll probably create more chances, we'll have the most possession.
They are a lot more clinical than we are.
They'll boss the game?? ...they're a midtable side ffs

I love the way they think because they've won a couple of games - against QPR & Mansfield - that they're back in amongst it

They have a chance of winning because it's their Cup final & because Suarez will have a field day if we continue to defend the way we have been doing, but any suggestion that they'll 'boss the game', 'have the most possession' & 'create the most chances' is lunacy.

Talk about being in denial.

That odious piece of shit Jason McAteer was on SS News this morning, talking up Liverpools chances against United, Arsenal & City over the next few weeks.
Apparently Liverpool are 'still in the hunt' from what I could make out.

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:40 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
They'll boss the game?? ...they're a midtable side ffs

I love the way they think because they've won a couple of games - against QPR & Mansfield - that they're back in amongst it

They have a chance of winning because it's their Cup final & because Suarez will have a field day if we continue to defend the way we have been doing, but any suggestion that they'll 'boss the game', 'have the most possession' & 'create the most chances' is lunacy.

Talk about being in denial.

That odious piece of shit Jason McAteer was on SS News this morning, talking up Liverpools chances against United, Arsenal & City over the next few weeks.
Apparently Liverpool are 'still in the hunt' from what I could make out.
I am praying that You lot,City and Arsenal @#%&! them everywhere then once and for all they will shut the £#%&! up about top 4

Unread 08-01-2013, 03:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I am praying that You lot,City and Arsenal @#%&! them everywhere then once and for all they will shut the £#%&! up about top 4
Wanna bet, pol??

A few scrappy wins against lower mid table sides and it will be ON again

Unread 08-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Switching Off

Aah, here comes the run of big games, where some wins will put them hack in the hunt.....

.......we played the best teams in the league. We didn't get the points but the performances were good.......

......aah, here cones the run against the bottom teams where a good run of results will put them back in the hunt......

.....its disappointing but those 3 points from 3 games might prove crucial.....

rinse, repeat

Unread 08-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

someone should point out to them that the media don't have a scapegoat, they just know that their audience by and large £#%&!ing hate Suarez, just the same as they know that their audience by and large £#%&!ing hate United...

it's not about scapegoats ffs, it's about selling to as many people as possible and pitching every story to that aim...

Unread 08-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Big Norm

I take it none of them have read this yet.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...n-jon-champion

"A murderer will always be a murderer, even if he hasn't bumped off anyone today."

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm

"A murderer will always be a murderer, even if he hasn't bumped off anyone today."

Seen.

Commented.

Trolled.

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Their delusion just makes them look thick as well. You just know if they beat us they'll be saying they are a better team than us, even though they'd probably lose the next week at home. They are mid table ffs.

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:31 PM
History

We'll beat them, as long as our players remember they can only trust one person, themselves... and team mates as they are the foundation to success, oh and their families as they are a support network that can't be matched.

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:38 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Quote:
If we are as clinical as they are, we'll win.
A Manc on there wrote
Surely if they're just as clinical as us that would be a draw? Idiots.

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:42 PM
kandred

Quote:
It might help if you lot turned up against them instead of bottling it like you do every year.

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:45 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandred
It might help if you lot turned up against them instead of bottling it like you do every year.
don't think kenners can really be blamed tbh

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:58 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
don't think kenners can really be blamed tbh
As their spokesman here he's got to take the flak though. Man up Kenners.

Unread 08-01-2013, 06:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm

the vermin seem to think the article vindicates Suarez. Whereas in fact it's calling them hypocrites for getting so railed up about Champion's comments.

They really are thick as two planks.
Closed Thread