United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_Goal
But he still spent money to go watch his team in a pointless friendly.
Yes, but he was a silly boy. I understand the motivation, but if anything just wait in the car park after or something. Also consider that the game is not pointless to the aspiring professionals at that level trying to make a career.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Joel_Goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Yes, but he was a silly boy. I understand the motivation, but if anything just wait in the car park after or something. Also consider that the game is not pointless to the aspiring professionals at that level trying to make a career.
Very true, but to the public it's pointless. If this was during the season we wouldn't have gone. Lets be honest, he's a pissed teenager, if your a pissed 18 year old in the street, somebody keeps provoking you showing you a city badge over an over. You would hit him. So why should it change just because this guys a footballer ?

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Ether

I think you should mention the fact that he's a pissed teenager a bit more Joel. It obviously gives a totally different slant on proceedings.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Very true, but to the public it's pointless. If this was during the season we wouldn't have gone. Lets be honest, he's a pissed teenager, if your a pissed 18 year old in the street, somebody keeps provoking you showing you a city badge over an over. You would hit him. So why should it change just because this guys a footballer ?
If the player deserves it, then fair enough, I agree. I still think he should wait until after the game though, especially as there was just a few minutes left.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Joel_Goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I think you should mention the fact that he's a pissed teenager a bit more Joel. It obviously gives a totally different slant on proceedings.
Well it should. Think back to when you was a teenager, absoloutly smashed, did you give a £#%&! about what happened ?

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Well it should. Think back to when you was a teenager, absoloutly smashed, did you give a £#%&! about what happened ?
If Ether is anything over 14 I'd be very suprised.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Joel_Goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
If the player deserves it, then fair enough, I agree. I still think he should wait until after the game though, especially as there was just a few minutes left.
Ok fair enough but you don't think like that after a few stellas.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:21 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Ether

Quote:
No, and I was probably acting like an utter @#%&!. I'm not sure what your point is. Do drunk lightweights not have to be responsible for their actions now

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Joel_Goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
If Ether is anything over 14 I'd be very suprised.
Arrgh, fair enough, i was beginning to think that way.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:26 AM
Joel_Goal

Quote:
No, and I was probably acting like an utter @#%&!. I'm not sure what your point is. Do drunk lightweights not have to be responsible for their actions now
Ok enough now squire. Your not funny so calm down.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Arrgh, fair enough, i was beginning to think that way.
Quote:
Ok enough now squire. Your not funny so calm down.
He's gonna go far here.

Unread 21-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Ryan91

It was a good day out. 150/200 young reds on a bouncing terrace.

I didn't go on the pitch as I thought it was a little pointless.

The Altrincham fans went a bit overboard on their forums saying we had flares (little smoke bombs, see video), a female steward was "assaulted" (a jibber bumped into her when jumping the turnstyle) etc.

Unread 21-07-2008, 05:32 AM
keano's love

oh dear!! you pay the money so you act like an idiot and its all ok?

Joel, fans like you deserve to be shit upon. Thankfully thugs like you don't get to do this in premier league as it is very strict with this.

Unread 21-07-2008, 08:52 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Was the player with a City tattoo Colin Little? I used to know him as I was at uni in crewe when he played there. He had the tattoo don at Tiger tattoos in sale and he is a bit of a #@&%!.

Unread 21-07-2008, 09:36 AM
plopborsky

so joel you say if you are young and have had one to many cans of fosters you are allowed to punch someone if they say the words "city city city YES GO CITY"

£#%&! me what a @#%&! you are

ps i went to moscow it cost me £450 i kept my mrs and my job how cool am i TOP RED

Unread 21-07-2008, 09:51 AM
MethodMan

so Joel what else have you got planned for the summer holidays?

I think it's scandalous you lot get 8 weeks off

Unread 21-07-2008, 09:55 AM
kandred

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell and they let you out of the Country on your own. :shakehead:

Unread 21-07-2008, 09:58 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandred
£#%&!ing hell and they let you out of the Country on your own. :shakehead:
How you doing kandred? not seen u on here in a while?

Unread 21-07-2008, 10:06 AM
My Name is Keith

Has no one ever felt like getting on the pitch and launching a player?

Dennis Wise?
Robbie Fowler?
McMahon?

The list for me is endless.

I admit this incident seems wrong.
Closed Thread