Billy Baroo

milito

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Marseille £#%&!ed now

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:20 PM
saffers

Mario Gomez ffs.

Hope he scores 5 goals and is crowned 'best playa eva' by the blog crew.

Been watching the Everton game, they rest over half their team yet create so many chances at Unfilled, the murderers are at their worst level since the 90s. It's a beautiful thing.

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:21 PM
andyroo

1-0 Inter

Everton making a few chances here... come onnn

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Sparky***

Omfg. I've just seen the bayern v Basel score.

How good did we make them look. :shakehead:

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:23 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Marseille £#%&!ed now
Inter will try their best to £#%&! this up.

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Zorg

Suarez snipered again. Not even £#%&!ing touched. :£#%&!er:

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:26 PM
saffers

The champions league is an embarrassment this season, only fitting that we put in performances to suit some of the other pitiful @#%&!s.

There's a reason we went 2-0 up against Basel with a makeshift line up in our first home game of the season and it looked like heading towards a thrashing until a couple of pieces of luck swung the game their way. We came back late on and probably would have won comfortably had there been 10 mins of Fergie time.

Says a lot that a Bayern that has been mediocre for about 5 months, and well off the pace in GERMany can rattle 6 past these.

edit; 7-0 Robben Reliant.

Come on now Gomez, get that 5th goal to show up Tom Thumb. Gomez>Gerd Muller obviously.

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The champions league is an embarrassment this season, only fitting that we put in performances to suit some of the other pitiful @#%&!s.

There's a reason we went 2-0 up against Basel with a makeshift line up in our first home game of the season and it looked like heading towards a thrashing until a couple of pieces of luck swung the game their way. We came back late on and probably would have won comfortably had there been 10 mins of Fergie time.

Says a lot that a Bayern that has been mediocre for about 5 months, and well off the pace in GERMany can rattle 6 past these.

edit; 7-0 Robben Reliant.

Come on now Gomez, get that 5th goal to show up Tom Thumb. Gomez>Gerd Muller obviously.
I must say, there is a bit of a dull predictability about the trophy going to one of the two Spanish sides. I just hope they meet in the final.

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Omfg. I've just seen the bayern v Basel score.

How good did we make them look. :shakehead:
same here. Checked the scum match, for-gone conclusion. Might stick on the bayern game, could be tense, basel are good, knocked us out of th... oh. 7-0 then. Taxi for Ferguson.

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I must say, there is a bit of a dull predictability about the trophy going to one of the two Spanish sides. I just hope they meet in the final.
I'd be behind MOUdrid in that case.

I actually like Barca but they are getting overhyped these days, rather see a complete #@&%! like Mou get a 3rd european cup with a 3rd team to see his ego overtake the size of the world - than see the blog crew get their stat books out and £#%&! over 'best team eva' finally matching what the Magico Milan side was the last team to do and retain a european cup. Frankly, with their team and this era it is a disgrace that they haven't done it yet.

Not bitter at all.

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Sparky***

Competitions are only dull and predictable when you're not good enough anymore to be involved in them.

Basel aren't that good of a team, but they were good enough to send us packing out of the champions league because of a horrific streak of presumptious arrogance running through our club which thought we could cruise through the group stage in 2nd gear despite the fact that we aren't good enough to do that anymore.

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Competitions are only dull and predictable when you're not good enough anymore to be involved in them.

Basel aren't that good of a team, but they were good enough to send us packing out of the champions league because of a horrific streak of presumptious arrogance running through our club which thought we could cruise through the group stage in 2nd gear despite the fact that we aren't good enough to do that anymore.
Bang on spot.

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

check that diving cheating racist @#%&!bag out there ffs

Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Inter will try their best to £#%&! this up.
hello

Pop

That's Ranieri gone

The Watcher

Thumbs up

hahaha, I knew it

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:37 PM
dunk

I was just think that Brandao is pretty shit

Unread 13-03-2012, 10:37 PM