United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I don't know why fergie made that comment about Liverpool selling suarez tbh. It was cringeworthy
The word you're looking for is "hilarious", it was hilarious.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:23 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The word you're looking for is "hilarious", it was hilarious.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
New York Times sticking the boot in

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/sp...evra.html?_r=2
Great stuff. It's about time this got some publicity over there.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:27 PM
rafabio

Rafael what a lovely lad Hope he becomes our first choice right back

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:36 PM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
I don't know why fergie made that comment about Liverpool selling suarez tbh. It was cringeworthy
Jesus £#%&!ing wept. Go and play in the road you stupid #@&%!.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:37 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah, you're right. When he did it I celebrated it almost like a goal
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Same. Can't stop laughing at Rafael- I've watched the gif about 30 £#%&!ing times. Whenever I'm having a shit day I'm gonna watch that. Evra, finished his arm windmilling, walking towards the tunnel... In wades mad raf' giddy as £#%&!

£#%&!ing class all round .
It was brilliant. I've seen no footage of it, but after the scouse @#%&!s were ushered away Pat stood infront of the Stretty with his arms out as the whole stand chanted "Justice for Evra" at him. A few of the players were gooning about around him, but he just stood there and soaked up the love. It was a fantastic moment.

The murderers really have been shown up. For all the insincere hand wringing over Evra's celebration that I've read about this morning, lets not get it twisted. Suarez was found guilty of racially abusing Pat, a verdict he declined to appeal against. Subsequently, Suarez and Liverpool have both loudly and regularly protested his innocence, insinuating the verdict was a result of some conspiracy involving Evra, Fergie, Sky TV and various other parties. Neither Suarez or Liverpool have made any apology for racially abusing him, or trying to characterise him as a liar through the media. Yet, despite all this, Evra offered to shake his hand infront of a world wide audience, to finally 'settle' the matter. This is to the mans eternal credit, as under similar circumstances, I doubt I'd be as magnanimous. So £#%&! Suarez, Liverpool and any @#%&! who thinks he went "too far".

Watching Fergie get a few things off his chest was a delight. Love it when the old boy goes on a bit of a rant

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:46 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
New York Times sticking the boot in

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/sp...evra.html?_r=2
conspiracy. mr ferguson has them in his, erm, pocket

what a great starting paragraph though

Quote:
If the Fenway Sports Group is to be the responsible team owner in soccer that it has proved to be in baseball, it needs to get hold of Liverpool, its club in England’s Premier League, and repair its global image fast.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:49 PM
dunk

What was Jonny Evans' limp wristed push on Suarez all about

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It was brilliant. I've seen no footage of it, but after the scouse @#%&!s were ushered away Pat stood infront of the Stretty with his arms out as the whole stand chanted "Justice for Evra" at him. A few of the players were gooning about around him, but he just stood there and soaked up the love. It was a fantastic moment.

The murderers really have been shown up. For all the insincere hand wringing over Evra's celebration that I've read about this morning, lets not get it twisted. Suarez was found guilty of racially abusing Pat, a verdict he declined to appeal against. Subsequently, Suarez and Liverpool have both loudly and regularly protested his innocence, insinuating the verdict was a result of some conspiracy involving Evra, Fergie, Sky TV and various other parties. Neither Suarez or Liverpool have made any apology for racially abusing him, or trying to characterise him as a liar through the media. Yet, despite all this, Evra offered to shake his hand infront of a world wide audience, to finally 'settle' the matter. This is to the mans eternal credit, as under similar circumstances, I doubt I'd be as magnanimous. So £#%&! Suarez, Liverpool and any @#%&! who thinks he went "too far".

Watching Fergie get a few things off his chest was a delight. Love it when the old boy goes on a bit of a rant
It was a top day all round wasn't it. It felt so satisfying - the day when the vermin finally got all the shit they'd had coming their way for years. To see so many people absolutely laying into them is just fantastic.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:56 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Jesus £#%&!ing wept. Go and play in the road you stupid #@&%!.
why? I loved every minute of the match and the way scouse @#%&!s got it from evra and others. But if anyone said cantona or ronaldo were a disgrace to MUFC and we should have sold them, would you take it lightly? £#%&!ing no.

There was no need for fergie to go there. He had already put the boot in them @#%&!s.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:59 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It was a top day all round wasn't it. It felt so satisfying - the day when the vermin finally got all the shit they'd had coming their way for years. To see so many people absolutely laying into them is just fantastic.
One of the great things about Twitter is it's shown a lot of people, especially the hacks, what scouse fans are actually like. The routine cliches about them being knowledgable, classy fans, always fighting injustice, have finally been disproven. They've been shown up as what we've always known them to be - nasty, snide, delusional @#%&!s.

The "It's never your fault" chant sums them up perfectly.

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
why? I loved every minute of the match and the way scouse @#%&!s got it from evra and others. But if anyone said cantona or ronaldo were a disgrace to MUFC and we should have sold them, would you take it lightly? £#%&!ing no.

There was no need for fergie to go there. He had already put the boot in them @#%&!s.
i agree with you

we shouldn't give them ANY opportunity to try to deflect from that little @#%&!s actions

i knew when he said it that people would jump on it, same with paddys celebration

i don't have an issue with what they did or said per se i just think we would have been better served by giving em enough rope and keeping our own counsel

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:03 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Outstanding

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:04 PM
dunk

Still can't believe we let that @#%&! score btw

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:05 PM
carlosartorial

Kamara just showing himself up as a tad clueless on Sunday.

"Suarez (and Liverpool) should just issue an apology for any offence caused"

What...and change the habit of a lifetime?

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Kamara just showing himself up as a tad clueless on Sunday.

"Suarez (and Liverpool) should just issue an apology for any offence caused"

What...and change the habit of a lifetime?
If LFC were to start issuing apologies for all the offence they've caused, they'd be there for a £#%&!ing long time .......

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Bunker Buster

That video........

Anti liverpool.

we know

we know

we know...

look at my hand, its red, ive been punching the wall........

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:11 PM
dunk

I notice in all the having a go at Evra for celebrating no mention is being made of the repeated showings of Suarez over doing the gooning at Anfield in the cup. Evra's celebrations were tame compared to that.

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
i agree with you

we shouldn't give them ANY opportunity to try to deflect from that little @#%&!s actions

i knew when he said it that people would jump on it, same with paddys celebration

i don't have an issue with what they did or said per se i just think we would have been better served by giving em enough rope and keeping our own counsel
I know where you're coming from, but then I think '£#%&! em'.

Unread 12-02-2012, 02:12 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
wtf is that? £#%&!ing crank