United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:10 AM
no fun

john barnes on ssn now defending kkk

uncle tom @#%&!

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:22 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
john barnes on ssn now defending kkk

uncle tom @#%&!
i hope someone throws a £#%&!ing banana at the @#%&!.

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:42 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it was hardly £#%&!ing keown (and all the rest of them) jumping all over ruud ffs.

football is too sanitised. he was running to the stretford end to celebrate, nowt wrong with that.

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:43 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Hope it's made of £#%&!in concrete.

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:43 AM
borsuk

rafael

love that lad

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:52 AM
no fun

if any scouse @#%&! gets indignant regarding the KKK mask on the back of RI, just remind them of this

Before that there had been fears of a racist faux pas. Steve McMahon expressed horror as someone turned up at Liverpool's shindig dressed in a Ku Klux Klan costume. "You can't come in like that," said McMahon, "John Barnes is in there." The visitor whipped off his hood and said: "No, he's in here". As jokes by John Barnes go, it was certainly funnier than not turning up at the birth of his child.

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Billy Baroo

i think paddy should apologise for letting his emotions spill over at the end

not because i think he did much wrong but more to highlight the Liverpool stance even more

showing he can hold his hands up under the circumstances would show them up for their defense of that rat @#%&!

Unread 12-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Pop

John Aldridge is on SSN within the hour on Suarez "apparent" refusal to shake hands with Evra

I reckon he will be scathing in his condemnation of LFC's shameful behaviour over the past few months....

Edit: wasn't too bad actually. There really was £#%&! all he could say in defence of his fellow scouse bastards. Saying that he hopes Evra is punished by the FA for having the nerve to celebrate at the end of the game.

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:27 PM
The Watcher

Still buzzing tbh.

"Carroll, Carroll
Show us your titts"

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Zorg

All these people blaming Evra for celebrating, it's all a deflection. Yeah, maybe it was over the top, but after everything that's happened you can't blame him. People who were there have told me he ignored the Liverpool fans and went to celebrate with United's fans. Is that not allowed then? As borsuk says it was hardly like the Arsenal players with van Nistelrooy. God knows what Reina and Skrtel thought they were doing - stopping a player celebrating on his own ground with his own fans?

Another thing that's made me laugh is people saying 'no-one told Fergie what to do about Cantona'. Half the country was saying he should be deported ffs.

And remember Suarez booting the ball at the United bench when the half-time whistle went? That's been forgotten hasn't it

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:45 PM
The Watcher

Evra did nothing wrong and his celebration was in no way "over the top". Every United player should celebrate a victory over the murdering @#%&!s like that ffs. Rafael

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:47 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

I wish we'd finish teams off more still tbh. 2-0 and cruising, could easily have got 4 had we have wished, we love to be hanging on in the last 5

Unread 12-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Evra did nothing wrong and his celebration was in no way "over the top". Every United player should celebrate a victory over the murdering @#%&!s like that ffs. Rafael
Yeah, you're right. When he did it I celebrated it almost like a goal

Seeing the scousers having their faces rubbed in all this shit is absolutely £#%&!ing brilliant

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:00 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yeah, you're right. When he did it I celebrated it almost like a goal

Seeing the scousers having their faces rubbed in all this shit is absolutely £#%&!ing brilliant
Same. Can't stop laughing at Rafael- I've watched the gif about 30 £#%&!ing times. Whenever I'm having a shit day I'm gonna watch that. Evra, finished his arm windmilling, walking towards the tunnel... In wades mad raf' giddy as £#%&!

£#%&!ing class all round .

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:08 PM
rafabio

I don't know why fergie made that comment about Liverpool selling suarez tbh. It was cringeworthy

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I don't know why fergie made that comment about Liverpool selling suarez tbh. It was cringeworthy
He can say whatever he likes about those mother£#%&!ers.

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:18 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And remember Suarez booting the ball at the United bench when the half-time whistle went? That's been forgotten hasn't it
exactly..... !!!

this needs punishing too....racist @#%&!

raffers was the funniest thing yesterday

Unread 12-02-2012, 01:18 PM
HERTS_RED

New York Times sticking the boot in

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/12/sp...evra.html?_r=2