United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-01-2012, 09:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I love this idea that he's any different to any other player at the Club!...or any other potential replacement
As if nobody in our current squad is on obscene money & didn't threaten the Club that they'd leave if they didn't get the contract they wanted.

No Footballers are doing it for anything other than the Money anymore.
Do people think that Benzema or Van Persie would come here & play for £#%&! all...just because of a love of the Club like G Nev??

As you say, Rooney's the top United goalscorer in Premier League history ffs

Van Persie is a terrific player, but twice the player that Rooney is??
[SIZE="7"]!
£#%&! off you love him and can't take a bit of criticism.

Unread 22-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I hope not but if Fergie wantsa RB I want Rafael.

I think Fergie has finally realised he can't be trusted. Complete liability. Atleast Jones has got some %@#$&!s and doesn't go off injured after he gets a tap on the shoulder.

Unread 22-01-2012, 09:56 PM
redhegemony

Welbeck had a good game and offers a lot and took his goal well but he missed a one on one (was pushed) and fell over at the end no doubt because he was knackered and #@&%!ed up the chance when he shot when he should have passed to Nani.

If Rooney had been playing 9 instead of 10 how many of the 4 chances would we have scored from? But then maybe Rooney wouldn't have got to them?

Rooney had a disciplined game dropping into gaps and putting himself about.

Unread 22-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
I think Fergie has finally realised he can't be trusted. Complete liability. Atleast Jones has got some %@#$&!s and doesn't go off injured after he gets a tap on the shoulder.
That's Fabio. Rafa is a mentalist, was taken off due to his booking. Hope he starts at Anfield next week.

Unread 22-01-2012, 09:59 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I love this idea that he's any different to any other player at the Club!...or any other potential replacement
As if nobody in our current squad is on obscene money & didn't threaten the Club that they'd leave if they didn't get the contract they wanted.

No Footballers are doing it for anything other than the Money anymore.
Do people think that Benzema or Van Persie would come here & play for £#%&! all...just because of a love of the Club like G Nev??

As you say, Rooney's the top United goalscorer in Premier League history ffs

Van Persie is a terrific player, but twice the player that Rooney is??
Yep, totally agree.Amazing load of bullshit and revisionism about Rooneys ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Let's talk about the present shall we not what either player has or hasn't done in the past. Past performances don't win you trophys going forward.

I stand by my statement RVP is twice the player Rooney is at this moment in time. I also said Rooney has more natural ability so you gay lords didnt start crying FFS.
So, because RVP (I'm guessing at this now) has had a better season than Rooney THIS season - he's twice the player Demba Ba must be 1.5 times the player he is then.

What a load of £#%&!ing nonsense.

Rooneys having a tough time because the TEAM is - we all know where the problem is.£#%&! me, Feries tried to turn Rooney into the answer to it ffs.On his day, Rooney is a player that 'RVP' never £#%&!ing well will be.Oh, and RVP is 15 points behind Rooney in the league table too.Arsenal should be romping it with such a talent.Surely?

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Ethers

Rooney is a fat shit.

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Rooney is a fat shit.

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:01 PM
andyroo

Just imagine how Arsenal would have gone crying and whining to the papers if someone played that kind of anti-football against them.

@#%&!s. Have it. Have it bad.

UNITED!

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Ethers

RVP has always been a better player than Wayne. His injuries hav held him back, but for at least the last 3 seasons hes been a more clinical striker.....

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Let's talk about the present shall we not what either player has or hasn't done in the past. Past performances don't win you trophys going forward.

I stand by my statement RVP is twice the player Rooney is at this moment in time. I also said Rooney has more natural ability so you gay lords didnt start crying FFS.
horrible, @#%&!ish management speak. you've actually made me change my opinion on rooney just because you used that phrase.

fat wayne > ppp.

Rhodzy

Ramoners bedroom

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Rooney is a fat shit.

Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Yep, totally agree.Amazing load of bullshit and revisionism about Rooneys ability.

So, because RVP (I'm guessing at this now) has had a better season than Rooney THIS season - he's twice the player Demba Ba must be 1.5 times the player he is then.

What a load of £#%&!ing nonsense.

Rooneys having a tough time because the TEAM is - we all know where the problem is.£#%&! me, Feries tried to turn Rooney into the answer to it ffs.On his day, Rooney is a player that 'RVP' never £#%&!ing well will be.Oh, and RVP is 15 points behind Rooney in the league table too.Arsenal should be romping it with such a talent.Surely?
youre contradicting yourself again, magico

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:03 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Rooney is a fat shit.

He does appear to be getting bigger and slower tbh. No wonder RvP's better then him these days.

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:03 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
youre contradicting yourself again, magico
I do that so £#%&!ing much

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

He does appear to be getting bigger and slower tbh. No wonder RvP's better then him these days.
I'm not biting.

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:04 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
horrible, @#%&!ish management speak. you've actually made me change my opinion on rooney just because you used that phrase.

fat wayne > ppp.
Fair one

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Rooney is a fat shit.

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Ethers

People comparing that fat scouse virtual bald scouse @#%&! to Keane. Disgusting. As £#%&!ing if.

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
People comparing that fat scouse virtual bald scouse @#%&! to Keane. Disgusting. As £#%&!ing if.
I saw the crescent, you saw the whole of the moon.

Unread 22-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
That's Fabio. Rafa is a mentalist, was taken off due to his booking. Hope he starts at Anfield next week.

They are both the same. Any contact and they are both like little kids. It's almost like they are waiting to get fouled so they can go off because they know they can't last 90 minutes.

Lunging in for tackles you know you can't win doesn't make you a mentalist, it makes you brainless. If Fergie can't trust a player because he has got booked then I don't how anyone can suggest he should be our first choice right back.