United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:41 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Fellaini's the only one who really springs to mind (as in 'hating' them while they're here, rather than £#%&!ed us over & left)
Fellaini represented Moyes on the pitch.
An acceptance stylistically, technically & visually of how we were quite happy to drop at least 5 levels post-Ferguson.

A percentage Footballer who might be able to unsettle the opposition (he doesn't) or bundle in the occasional set piece at the back stick.
£#%&!ing Stoke player - & that's being unkind to Stoke.

Can't believe some of the players who've cropped up in this thread
I find it hard to hate Fellaini on the basis that even he doesn't appear to think he should be at the club. He got a fantastic move with a big pay rise and you can't blame him for that, he didn't award them to himself. What £#%&!s me off more is those players (like I mentioned with Cleverley) who seem to have some sort of sense of entitlement just because of where they are.

The bit that pisses me off with Fellaini however, is his complete stupidity. How he seems to get away with elbowing people every single game (regardless of provocation) is pretty amazing. I don't mind a nasty streak in a player, but not when it gets combined with brainlessness.

Unread 10-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
You might be right, I seem to recall him just stopping and waiting, then passing backwards. I could be wrong though, it's one of many moments from the last 3 years I've attempted to Heysel from my own memory.

Still summed up what a worthless little piece of crap he is.

I can remember him doing a similar thing either last season or the one before. At OT he was on the edge of the box free to play a pass into the ST who was in space in thr box and he turns and goes backwards
It was a dead game and i can remember thinking the one time they could have penetrated the defence and they choked!

Unread 10-06-2016, 11:09 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Fair points re: Fellaini but odd how he only started using his elbows when he left Everton
Surely people only noticed it when he joined United. Nobody what Everton players do because nobody cares about Everton.

In 1995 they would have been relegated if Wimbledon's dodgy Hans Segers hadn't been paid to dive over the ball a couple of times. This as been Hyseled for the above reason.

Unread 10-06-2016, 11:27 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
No real hate, just @#%&!s who i didn't want to see playing:

Blanc
McClair
Phelen
Donaghy
Barthez

All shit
Totally forgot about Fellaini

Unread 10-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Rorschach

Default Top 5 most disliked:

Owen
Webb
DiMaria
Leighton
Richardson

Bubblin under:
Heinze
TC23
The Void
Bosnich (pt2)

Fallen Heroes:
Ferguson
Giggs

Unread 10-06-2016, 12:22 PM
sa7

Chris Eagles is another one. A turd which clung on to the bowl for far too long.

Saw him in the Trafford Centre once, strutting about like the big I am. This is when he was playing for Burnley in the Championship.

Unread 10-06-2016, 12:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Chris Eagles is another one. A turd which clung on to the bowl for far too long.

Saw him in the Trafford Centre once, strutting about like the big I am. This is when he was playing for Burnley in the Championship.
Can never hate Chris, just for the wobbly legs on the run through for the 4th at Everton in '07

Unread 10-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Neo

Angry

Silvestre.
Anderson.
Evans.
Valencia.
Nani.

Absolute thoroughbred shit@#%&!s.

I genuinely celebrated each one of them being £#%&!ed off out the door.

Valencia being culled this summer would be better than any signing we make.

Unread 10-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Surely people only noticed it when he joined United. Nobody what Everton players do because nobody cares about Everton.

In 1995 they would have been relegated if Wimbledon's dodgy Hans Segers hadn't been paid to dive over the ball a couple of times. This as been Hyseled for the above reason.
point

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
You £#%&!ing @#%&! Miss Wales she was.

Didn't do badly for us tbf, not that I'm biased, and a lot of people don't know he was absolutely ruined by anxiety during his career. SIRL too, so £#%&! you Cant argue about the nose though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Football.html

Poss a bit harsh on Mickey but the point still remains: Miss Wales? And United player. Lucky boy, considering.

Unread 10-06-2016, 07:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
No real hate, just @#%&!s who i didn't want to see playing:

Blanc
McClair
Phelen
Donaghy
Barthez

All shit
Choccy was "shit" - really?

Unread 10-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Choccy was "shit" - really?

Hmmm.... Never got that with choccy

Barthez, though

Unread 10-06-2016, 09:05 PM
NegativeNorris

Fellaini
Di Maria
Darren Fletcher
Roy Carroll
Nani

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:53 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can never hate Chris, just for the wobbly legs on the run through for the 4th at Everton in '07
Met him in Ayia Napa weeks after that and he was sound as £#%&!. Gave us these nuggets

- best player was Scholes in training
- said Ronaldo said the whole Gemma Atkinson thing was made up
- Fergie was sound but by god you have to watch him as a young player
- we'd just signed Hargreaves, he said the young United lads disliked him from a friendly against Bayern the previous year or so, Hargreaves was smashing the United boys in tackles then swearing at them in German
- we asked him if Kieran Richardson was a #@&%!, he just smirked and said "what do you think?"

Was very polite though and had a lot of time for 6 pissed idiots. He also happened to tell us that he didn't drink, full stop.

Unread 11-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Fergie out 89

Silvestre
Richardson
Anderson
Bosnich
Djemba £#%&!ing djemba

Unread 11-06-2016, 11:43 AM
dunk

Hargreaves in being a @#%&! shocker

Add him to my list, utter #@&%!.

Unread 11-06-2016, 03:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
- said Ronaldo said the whole Gemma Atkinson thing was made up
Now, that's a shock

Unread 11-06-2016, 05:23 PM
smith90

Why do some hate Fellani?

Unread 12-06-2016, 08:42 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Hmmm.... Never got that with choccy

Barthez, though
Barthez , good call, I can still see him standing there hailing a bus whilst DiCanio strolls past him in the FA cup , 2001 I think

Unread 12-06-2016, 03:27 PM
red in cumbria

It was a bluff tbf, which di Canio called. I can think of a few things from him that were (even) more cringey than that.

Unread 13-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It was a bluff tbf, which di Canio called. I can think of a few things from him that were (even) more cringey than that.
A bluff? DiCanio was through 1 on 1 but from what I recall was quite a tight angle , 99.999999999% of keepers simply try to stop him scoring by conventional methods. What he did was madness. I am sure he had many other brainfarts but that's the one that sticks in my mind
Closed Thread