United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson
Agreed.
Bosnich the only one that comes close to hatred for me, but thats down to the fact he really did £#%&! all for the club yet makes out he was an integral part of Utd & it's success & claims knew SAF inside out. A smug Aussie to$$er

Most frustrating for me was Anderson , he really could have been something had he showed the same appetite for the game as he did for the buffet . For me he was the most naturally gifted midfielder we had. Got injured just as he was starting to make himself one of the 1st names on the team sheet & that was that, he never turned up again. Where the £#%&! is he now anyway ?

Unread 10-06-2016, 02:45 AM
Stickman

Bosnich
Jones (not at first)
Foster
Djemba Djemba (because he was so £#%&!ing awful at everything)
Cleverly

Honorable mention to Rojo who would probably struggle for a game Swansea.

Unread 10-06-2016, 04:34 AM
Kangared

Noted you are also living in Aus, what are you doing next season regards Foxtel/ Optus ?

We have had it so good for so long , I personally don't see Optus making this work & Im not splashing out $80 a month when the games aren't even in HD

Unread 10-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Noted you are also living in Aus, what are you doing next season regards Foxtel/ Optus ?

We have had it so good for so long , I personally don't see Optus making this work & Im not splashing out $80 a month when the games aren't even in HD
Why do you say you can't see it working? I don't know if we still get the 5 games to choose from on a Saturday. What I did like with Fox was being away and being able get Foxtel go on the iPad. Can't beat watching the Reds whilst lounging on Fraser Island.

Unread 10-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Why do you say you can't see it working? I don't know if we still get the 5 games to choose from on a Saturday. What I did like with Fox was being away and being able get Foxtel go on the iPad. Can't beat watching the Reds whilst lounging on Fraser Island.
When 1st announced everybody I knew [ football wise] was binning Foxtel & getting Optus. Now they all seem to have changed their minds. As I said, for me not getting it in HD & paying a premium for that is the issue, its almost like watching games from the 1970 Mexico world cup . I think Optus have gambled & lost here, wouldn't surprise me to see them strike a deal with Foxtel who have played a masterstroke getting MUTV onboard

Unread 10-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared

I canned my Foxtel a few months back due to:

- being bored stupid watching our matches
- getting sick of turning up to work £#%&!ed from watching said shite matches
- knowing that Foxtel wouldn't have the football for 16/17 anyway

Ive been with Optus for years with my phone so will see if theres any kind of deal to be had for next season but ive no idea whether or not it will work out.

Unread 10-06-2016, 05:40 AM
TheFatGoth

People picking Ince, Tevez, Schmeichel haven't read the thread tittle

Unread 10-06-2016, 05:43 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
It wasn't Cleverley's mediocrity which made me hate him, it's the way he decided he was destined to be a superstar without doing the requisite ground work. The Brand, TC23, trying to be David Beckham.

And the cherry on the icing was that interview he did where he whined that if he played in Spain he'd be so much more appreciated. Didn't understand why people felt he should be concerned with scoring goals, making goals or tackling opposition players, as they weren't the job of a midfielder

And then when we lost at a Anfield under Moyes. 1-0 down, 92nd minute we defend a corner and break away, he has 2 runners ahead of him and elects to turn round and pass the ball backwards.

Summed the cowardly little shit up right there and then.
Thats not what happened was it? Im sure he just utterly £#%&!ed the pass up to Van Persie on the wing when he had about 6-10 yards of space to smack it between, he hit it straight to the left back and slightly underhit it too...

Unread 10-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Ive been with Optus for years with my phone so will see if theres any kind of deal to be had for next season but ive no idea whether or not it will work out.
Had 3 years of the 2st points you raised but by Thursday the gloom somehow had lifted & I was filled with hope that this week might just be the game it all clicks . Keeping Fixtel now it has MUTV but not signing up for Optus until I see what their product is like

Unread 10-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

I made prelim enquiries a couple of months back and they told me that there would be deals when you bundle but I'm with Telstra too, so they're looking for the total package.

Do Mutv show all matches? I know they're not live but just wondering if it's a feasible replacement ?

Unread 10-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
I made prelim enquiries a couple of months back and they told me that there would be deals when you bundle but I'm with Telstra too, so they're looking for the total package.

Do Mutv show all matches? I know they're not live but just wondering if it's a feasible replacement ?
Not sure about mutv tbh and had no idea it was going on Foxtel.

Hmmm need to sort wifi too so this Optus thing could be a goer....

Unread 10-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Not sure about mutv tbh and had no idea it was going on Foxtel.

Hmmm need to sort wifi too so this Optus thing could be a goer....
I don't have hd with Foxtel and you'd have to be a bit picky to grumble. Maybe once you're used to it ...? If Optus can reproduce this quality it'll do me.

Just watching Ecuador vs Peru and Tone has just won the ball off his oppo, stormed 50/60 yards up the wing and run into the back of their lb, which sums him up, really . Decent picture and no HD set top box.

Unread 10-06-2016, 09:58 AM
guerreiro

No real hate, just @#%&!s who i didn't want to see playing:

Blanc
McClair
Phelen
Donaghy
Barthez

All shit

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Pop

Silvestre
Richardson
Cleverley
Rooney
Goram

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:19 AM
MJ Ramone

Fellaini's the only one who really springs to mind (as in 'hating' them while they're here, rather than £#%&!ed us over & left)
Fellaini represented Moyes on the pitch.
An acceptance stylistically, technically & visually of how we were quite happy to drop at least 5 levels post-Ferguson.

A percentage Footballer who might be able to unsettle the opposition (he doesn't) or bundle in the occasional set piece at the back stick.
£#%&!ing Stoke player - & that's being unkind to Stoke.

Can't believe some of the players who've cropped up in this thread

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Fellaini's the only one who really springs to mind (as in 'hating' them while they're here, rather than £#%&!ed us over & left)
Fellaini represented Moyes on the pitch.
An acceptance stylistically, technically & visually of how we were quite happy to drop at least 5 levels post-Ferguson.

A percentage Footballer who might be able to unsettle the opposition (he doesn't) or bundle in the occasional set piece at the back stick.
£#%&!ing Stoke player - & that's being unkind to Stoke.

Can't believe some of the players who've cropped up in this thread
rooney represented moyes on the pitch.

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:34 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
rooney represented moyes on the pitch.

I meant in terms of quality/expectation level.

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:35 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I meant in terms of quality/expectation level.
As he said...

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:37 AM
sa7

Quote:
Thats not what happened was it? Im sure he just utterly £#%&!ed the pass up to Van Persie on the wing when he had about 6-10 yards of space to smack it between, he hit it straight to the left back and slightly underhit it too...
You might be right, I seem to recall him just stopping and waiting, then passing backwards. I could be wrong though, it's one of many moments from the last 3 years I've attempted to Heysel from my own memory.

Still summed up what a worthless little piece of crap he is.

Unread 10-06-2016, 10:39 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Darron Gibson should have more mentions here, nqat.
Forgot all about gibbo. The seething memory of Davies's spotty fod just took over.
Closed Thread