United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Pop

Thumbs down Phil Neville

Seems to be exempt from criticism. Distinctly average player, absolute £#%&!ing numpty of a coach.

As has been said, the likes of him telling Juan Mata and RVP how to play football

Unread 02-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Seems to be exempt from criticism. Distinctly average player, absolute £#%&!ing numpty of a coach.

As has been said, the likes of him telling Juan Mata and RVP how to play football
What is this based upon?

Or are you just making it up as you go along?

Unread 02-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Aman27deep

But didn't you see his headset, pol? Phil means business (perhaps selling fruit juice).

Unread 02-02-2014, 11:54 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Mourinho has never played high level football, Wenger was extraordinarily average as a player.

If you only allow players to coach based on their CV relative to other players, you'd have next to £#%&! all coaches...

i think this whole disaster of season is based on moyes not being the right man for the job and the unsettling effect it's had on the team. this team should be beating the likes of stoke and wba regardless of the coaching staff

Unread 02-02-2014, 11:54 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
What is this based upon?

results, shape, confidence of the team, despair?

edit: injuries, overall fitness levels.

Unread 02-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Pop

Quote:
What is this based upon?

Etc....

Still, he had a good game against Patrick Vieira 10 years ago or so. LEGEND!

Unread 02-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Drexl

Say what you want about big Phillers.. he deffo is no yes man.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:01 PM
waynes ear's

Best thing he ever did was give that penalty away for england

Top red

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:03 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Etc....

Still, he had a good game against Patrick Vieira 10 years ago or so. LEGEND!
A well constructed and informed post as ever.

Forum rule #1:

When a post makes you look like a £#%&!wit, ensure you reply with a photo or gif.

Unsurprisingly, this rule is adhered to fairly regular on here.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:04 PM
believe

Quote:

Forum rule #1:

When a post makes you look like a £#%&!wit, ensure you reply with a photo or gif.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:06 PM
fergieslovechild

The pip nev step over was a thing of beauty tbf.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:13 PM
MJ Ramone

He was a decent player tbf
Not a great by any means but far better than anything we have at fullback or centre mid these days.

I know £#%&! all about his qualities or methods as a Coach but obviously it's not exactly going to plan.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:18 PM
ashtonred

The Class of '92 documentary detailing the emergence of Fergie's Fledglings made one glaring error when its poster was released, as Phil Neville muscled his way onto the one-sheet.

Neville was NOT a part of the Class of 92 yet is stood alongside former teammates and friends Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, David Beckham, Nicky Butt and brother Gary.

Neville actually played in the 1993 Youth Cup final and skippered the United youngsters to glory in 1995. Seems he wasn´t content mixing it with the likes of Paul Gibson, Michael Clegg and Terry Cooke.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Pop

Quote:

Forum rule #1:

Don't need anyone to make me look like a £#%&!wit tbh.

What does he have to justify his appointment as first team coach at Utd? A year of coaching at £#%&!ing Everton? Hands on with Leon Osman and Tony Hibbert? He looks utterly £#%&!ing clueless, Moyes with his head in his hands in the dugout and Lurch slumped alongside him drooling down the front of his coat.

Shoot both of them.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Don't need anyone to make me look like a £#%&!wit tbh.

What does he have to justify his appointment as first team coach at Utd? A year of coaching at £#%&!ing Everton? Hands on with Leon Osman and Tony Hibbert? He looks utterly £#%&!ing clueless, Moyes with his head in his hands in the dugout and Lurch slumped alongside him drooling down the front of his coat.

Shoot both of them.
You haven't got a clue as to whether he is a good coach or not, you simpleton.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:26 PM
believe

Quote:
You haven't got a clue as to whether he is a good coach or not, you simpleton.
did you not see the pictures of us getting beat?

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:42 PM
ashtonred

Phil is quoted as saying "I don´t want to leave Old Trafford - I´d rather sleep at the stadium." Seems to me that Phil is a lil star struck. What irritates me is his constant waving and smiling at the fans during the pre match warm ups at OT. Never seen this before - seems his focus is easily distracted. He also reminds me of kid whose overjoyed when dicovering he´s been served two yokes in one egg.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Phil is quoted as saying "I don´t want to leave Old Trafford - I´d rather sleep at the stadium." Seems to me that Phil is a lil star struck. What irritates me is his constant waving and smiling at the fans during the pre match warm ups at OT. Never seen this before - seems his focus is easily distracted. He also reminds me of kid whose overjoyed when dicovering he´s been served two yokes in one egg.
it would make a perfect "make a wish foundation" story and that's just his face.

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:46 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

Forum rule #1:

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
there should be a name for this band of clique £#%&!wits. The ones who only come here to criticise the people here for what they say or do. That or talk about boxing or Italian football.
Closed Thread