United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
he invited me to join it, £#%&! knows where he found me. What did you do wrong?
I asked to join as I saw you were managing and he offered me Berlin. A day or two later he asked me to resign as that was his best friends team and had spent 2 years building it. I asked him why his friend resigned and he gave some spiel about him having dual accounts and he wanted to swap accounts. I told him to get lost and his mate was a cheating £#%&!er

Unread 31-07-2013, 11:30 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I asked to join as I saw you were managing and he offered me Berlin. A day or two later he asked me to resign as that was his best friends team and had spent 2 years building it. I asked him why his friend resigned and he gave some spiel about him having dual accounts and he wanted to swap accounts. I told him to get lost and his mate was a cheating £#%&!er
What a cheeky @#%&!. I'll resign in protest if you get booted off

Unread 31-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
What a cheeky @#%&!. I'll resign in protest if you get booted off
I am only sticking it now out of principle. It's a shit league the way it's set up, I like some of the restrictions but he needs to tweak the buying from external up to a 90 rating. There is nobody left to buy and as a result you can do much with your squad.

Unread 02-08-2013, 05:30 PM
dodger

Quote:
I am only sticking it now out of principle. It's a shit league the way it's set up, I like some of the restrictions but he needs to tweak the buying from external up to a 90 rating. There is nobody left to buy and as a result you can do much with your squad.
Yeah, slightly different set of problems for me as I simply can't earn enough money to buy anyone with an 1,000 seater ground. My own fault really but still frustrating.
I suppose the point of the 88 thing is to indentify young players but it's a long drawn out process to do that

Unread 03-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Yeah, slightly different set of problems for me as I simply can't earn enough money to buy anyone with an 1,000 seater ground. My own fault really but still frustrating.
I suppose the point of the 88 thing is to indentify young players but it's a long drawn out process to do that
I like the principal but all the decent players have gone, you gotta be in for the long haul to get anything out of it and I wont be.

I have been thinking of setting a new custom league myself.

Unread 05-08-2013, 03:55 PM
dodger

Quote:
I like the principal but all the decent players have gone, you gotta be in for the long haul to get anything out of it and I wont be.

I have been thinking of setting a new custom league myself.
let me know

Unread 08-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Marlon Van Baron

£#%&!ing %@#$&! !!

Forgot to pick my team tonight and left Llorente in my starting XI who is out injured

Unread 16-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Stubbsy

Quote:
£#%&!ing %@#$&! !!

Forgot to pick my team tonight and left Llorente in my starting XI who is out injured
Any excuses for last nights performance ?

Unread 16-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
Any excuses for last nights performance ?
PMSL..... as soon as I saw the score this morning I £#%&!ing knew you would all over this thread like a rash. No £#%&!er posts on this anymore but I would have laid money that you would today

No excuses as far as I could see.

Unread 16-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
PMSL..... as soon as I saw the score this morning I £#%&!ing knew you would all over this thread like a rash. No £#%&!er posts on this anymore but I would have laid money that you would today

No excuses as far as I could see.

Are u setting up a new league ?

Unread 23-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Marlon Van Baron

The three big guns are pulling away. I have Burnley at home this week, already a 6 pointer in the race for the title. I fully expect Burnley to hand me my arse on a plate :shakehead:

Unread 20-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Marlon Van Baron

There some dodgy cheating going on between MCFC & Stoke City.

Unread 24-09-2013, 11:34 AM
dodger

Quote:
There some dodgy cheating going on between MCFC & Stoke City.
Oh aye? What's the story?

Unread 30-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Oh aye? What's the story?
Sold Lucas Moura to Stoke for £13m :shakehead:

Then I bid in excess of £40m for Pique and all the sudden its rejected for a bid that's less from Stoke ?? The SMFA must have spotted something as all the sudden Pique was back at City and the deal was wiped from history.

Unread 01-10-2013, 12:20 PM
dodger

Quote:
Sold Lucas Moura to Stoke for £13m :shakehead:

Then I bid in excess of £40m for Pique and all the sudden its rejected for a bid that's less from Stoke ?? The SMFA must have spotted something as all the sudden Pique was back at City and the deal was wiped from history.
I clocked it actually. I think somebody else must have reported it too.

Unread 05-10-2013, 02:30 AM
SNAFU

Who the £#%&! is the manager of mcfc? Anyone here?

Unread 06-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU
Who the £#%&! is the manager of mcfc? Anyone here?
No, some shady Italian as is the manager of Stoke who keeps buying the best City players for face value :shakehead:

Unread 07-10-2013, 12:36 PM
dodger

Quote:
No, some shady Italian as is the manager of Stoke who keeps buying the best City players for face value :shakehead:
Can you do anything, as admin?

Unread 22-11-2013, 12:01 PM
dodger

Stubbsy looks like he's going to nick it with a late run. Super Sunday this weekend. I thought I had it in the bag but it looks like a bridge too far.
I'm getting the feeling this may be the final season for this league though?

Unread 22-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Stubbsy looks like he's going to nick it with a late run. Super Sunday this weekend. I thought I had it in the bag but it looks like a bridge too far.
I'm getting the feeling this may be the final season for this league though?
Better not be, I am just starting to build something at Le Arse.

Looking forward to seeing you play out a draw and give me a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel
Closed Thread