United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
[cough]

This brap thing has passed me by. I have no idea what it refers or relates to.

And that troubles me. I’m from the street* and the longer I don’t know what ‘brap’ means, the longer I can’t communicate with my people.

And I will end up losing all the respect I’ve earned over the years in a wink of an eye.

*cul-de-sac
well wicked answer, keith

crucial, in fact, in a delbert wilkins way of course

Unread 24-04-2007, 04:38 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
[cough]
This brap thing has passed me by. I have no idea what it refers or relates to.
Brap: A minor angel, skilled at locating precious metals.

Obviously, one shouts "brap" in order to invoke the help of said angels in finding more "bling". Or something like that, I'm not to sure myself.

Quote:
And that troubles me. I’m from the street* and the longer I don’t know what ‘brap’ means, the longer I can’t communicate with my people.

And I will end up losing all the respect I’ve earned over the years in a wink of an eye.

*cul-de-sac
With your Peeps! Come on Keith, move with the times.

Unread 24-04-2007, 04:40 PM
signed dc

We need Ghettoman back on here. He used to be my favourite forumista.
Closed Thread