United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2007, 04:43 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
If Lord Snooty wasn't a left winger he'd have been £#%&!ed off long ago. We've always had problems with that position. Jaysus, people look back at Blomqvist with red tinted glasses.
Blomqvist was great player for us in 99

Regardless of the reasons, I'm sure if Rossi was given a similar opportunity to richardson, he'd make much more of it. Seems to be doing ok at Parma. Give the lad a chance I say.

Unread 24-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Oh cause we are spoilt for forwards

Ole,Rooney,Smith and Saha are all better and minus Rooney and Ole that aint saying much.

As i said lets wait and see,i can say i told you so.
What about this guy?
Or is he not good enough either?

Pique would be starting tonight, as would Rossi if they were both here.
Rossi has 7 goals in 14 games for a poor parma side.

Unread 24-04-2007, 04:46 PM
MUFC One Love

He's a good player but will be pricey and I can't help think it would be a bit of a flavour of the month buy. The typical player all the £#%&!wit fans get giddy over and say we "MUST" sign etc.

Rossi will not make it at United either.

Unread 24-04-2007, 05:02 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
What about this guy?
Or is he not good enough either?

Pique would be starting tonight, as would Rossi if they were both here.
Rossi has 7 goals in 14 games for a poor parma side.
Good shout on Pique - He's a little slow but that would hardly of mattered against the Milan Sunshine club.

Unread 24-04-2007, 05:33 PM
NYSalfordRed

Cant see it, It would send the wrong message to the spurs faithfull, wanted torres but seems anfield bound, it will really £#%&! me off if he becomes a legend there.

Scroll down the berb thread and check out mancunians avatar, red hot.
Closed Thread