Unread 26-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
He should take some time off.
I thought he had been doing tbh

Unread 26-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Dr Stranger

The lad needs to step away from the game IMO. He plays like it’s a chore and the reaction clearly affects him

This looks like the kind of situation the #bekind crew would be all over, after the fact

Unread 26-04-2024, 10:15 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
The lad needs to step away from the game IMO. He plays like it’s a chore and the reaction clearly affects him

This looks like the kind of situation the #bekind crew would be all over, after the fact
Agreed mate. He needs to seriously consider never playing football again. It’s probably the best thing for him.

And us.

Unread 26-04-2024, 10:19 AM
armchair

A few years in Paris is what he needs.

Unread 26-04-2024, 10:36 AM
guerreiro

Watching that YT channel who bought his crashed car. Amazing he (or anyone) bought a RR for 700k. It’s modded by someone called Mansory, who are obviously on a wum of billionaires for overpriced tat.

Then I realised it’s not even a months salary for him.

Unread 26-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
It's Tyler the creator.....
For the signs you’re getting old thread, i’ve never heard of him!

Unread 26-04-2024, 10:50 AM
Jethro

Tone deaf £#%&!er.

Can't believe it makes me respect Maguire more.

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:09 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Tone deaf £#%&!er.

Can't believe it makes me respect Maguire more.
The abuse slabhead has had and has pushed on through.

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Sparky***

Nice to know he's always got things in the right perspective.

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:18 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
A few years in Paris is what he needs.
I wonder if she's up for it?

The poor £#%&!er was forced into signing a £350k a week contract just last season, and is now being abused on his social media channels that he has to have and monitor.

The humanity!

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Jack Duckworth

A loan move to Coventry could be the solution? Allow Marcus time to regroup at a lower level and give Coventry more options by way of apology for our robbery last weekend #footballfamily

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:21 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
A loan move to Coventry could be the solution? Allow Marcus time to regroup at a lower level and give Coventry more options by way of apology for our robbery last weekend #footballfamily
Dunno.. feels like rubbing their noses in it?

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:22 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Bit harsh.

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Were still sorry....

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:35 AM
Neo

Football

One of the elite attacking outlets across a front three in European football. I doubt there is a manager anywhere on our continent that would refuse the chance to have him in their squad.

The abuse he gets is just a symptom of modern fan culture, where most people's opinions are shaped by whatever they see and hear from others, rather than having a genuine understanding and appreciation of the intricacies of the game.

There is a reason why Erik ten Hag, a professional football coach, who has managed two of the most historic clubs on the planet, bringing trophies into their cabinets, selects Marcus Rashford on a regular basis, and its not based on the reasons of some Sri Lankan teenager clipping videos and posting them on X.

I'm happy to explain for those that struggle with ball, but I'd rather suggest having a degree of patience and waiting for the FA Cup final (a second successive one that our manager has successfully progressed us to), where our homegrown attacker will have Kyle Walker on toast. Mark my words.

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:41 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Sick to death of him tbh. First he says 'if you doubt me, even better', then when people doubt him he calls it 'abuse'.

Footballers are so thick. Just perform on the pitch and everything will be forgiven. Don't perform and you'll get criticised.
Exactly this.

Can't wait til Statement FC has £#%&!ed off to Paris.

Why can't he run around a bit on the pitch? Genuine question. I don't understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
One of the elite attacking outlets across a front three in European football. I doubt there is a manager anywhere on our continent that would refuse the chance to have him in their squad.

The abuse he gets is just a symptom of modern fan culture, where most people's opinions are shaped by whatever they see and hear from others, rather than having a genuine understanding and appreciation of the intricacies of the game.

There is a reason why Erik ten Hag, a professional football coach, who has managed two of the most historic clubs on the planet, bringing trophies into their cabinets, selects Marcus Rashford on a regular basis, and its not based on the reasons of some Sri Lankan teenager clipping videos and posting them on X.

I'm happy to explain for those that struggle with ball, but I'd rather suggest having a degree of patience and waiting for the FA Cup final (a second successive one that our manager has successfully progressed us to), where our homegrown attacker will have Kyle Walker on toast. Mark my words.

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:49 AM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Agreed mate. He needs to seriously consider never playing football again. It’s probably the best thing for him.

And us.
i would £#%&!ing love that

Unread 26-04-2024, 11:59 AM
believe

Best part of 300 million down the drain and one common denominator

Unread 26-04-2024, 12:03 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Best part of 300 million down the drain and one common denominator
Reported