United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:00 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up The Junior Football Thread

Its about time the football managers/coaches of the forum shared their good/bad news from the weekends action.

Quite a few fredsters have teams they run and I'm sure there are even more who have sons/daughters who play so lets hear them.

I'm sure there will be a few good stories to tell as well:

My little team have started like a house on fire, 4 wins out of 4, 26 goals for and 4 against.
We have some tough games coming up over the next few weeks (broadheath, sale united etc) so should know where we stand by xmas.

We played a team from Wilmslow last week and the assistant manager was insane, dont forget these are 8 year old lads and he was screaming at them. This bloke was a good 22 stone and must have scared the shit out of them.
The final straw came when we scored to go 3-2 up he ran down the touchline cursing his lads and booted the lads drinks bottles all over the pitch

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Crumps

No

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:06 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
No
Get outta here Crumps, this is not for you and your shit comedy

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Get outta here Crumps, this is not for you and your shit comedy
No

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
No

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Its about time the football managers/coaches of the forum shared their good/bad news from the weekends action.

Quite a few fredsters have teams they run and I'm sure there are even more who have sons/daughters who play so lets hear them.

I'm sure there will be a few good stories to tell as well:

My little team have started like a house on fire, 4 wins out of 4, 26 goals for and 4 against.
We have some tough games coming up over the next few weeks (broadheath, sale united etc) so should know where we stand by xmas.

We played a team from Wilmslow last week and the assistant manager was insane, dont forget these are 8 year old lads and he was screaming at them. This bloke was a good 22 stone and must have scared the shit out of them.
The final straw came when we scored to go 3-2 up he ran down the touchline cursing his lads and booted the lads drinks bottles all over the pitch
Ready when you are.

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:11 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Ready when you are.

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
II'm sure there will be a few good stories to tell as well:

Unread 10-10-2011, 03:31 PM
redhegemony

Nice one SSG2

Rememer one of our player's grandad squaring up to a coach a few seasons ago.

I have seen numerous people involved in kid's football who should be nowehere near it. One coach tried to trip up my then 13 year old lad up as he was going down the touchline tbf he responded with a '£#%&! off the pitch'. .

Unread 10-10-2011, 05:28 PM
no fun

P5 w3 d1 l1

Unread 10-10-2011, 05:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 10-10-2011, 05:42 PM
taff

sounds a bit nasty. more of this please:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...barrassed.html

it's PC gone mad!!!!!

Unread 10-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Brenner

If anyone runs or knows of any Under 10's teams who need players, PM me, as I am about a weekend away from sparking my son's "manager"

Unread 10-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Thread is dying on it's arse.

A classic. So I'm lining at my son's under 11's game. As I'm trying to run the line people are stood actually on or, indeed, over the line. So I shout "give me a yard or two there please!" Well, they all go back but inevitably they still kept on encroaching more or less the whole match making a thankless task even harder and it was plenty hard enough already I can tell you.

This was in the Wycombe and South Bucks Minor League. 2-2 draw.

Unread 10-10-2011, 09:34 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Thread is dying on it's arse.

A classic. So I'm lining at my son's under 11's game. As I'm trying to run the line people are stood actually on or, indeed, over the line. So I shout "give me a yard or two there please!" Well, they all go back but inevitably they still kept on encroaching more or less the whole match making a thankless task even harder and it was plenty hard enough already I can tell you.

This was in the Wycombe and South Bucks Minor League. 2-2 draw.
Very similar except it's the opposition coach encroaching onto the pitch in the end he was 5 yards inside the line. Told him to get off the pitch he told me to £#%&! off so called the ref over who warned him.

like a little hitler i was..

Unread 10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
If anyone runs or knows of any Under 10's teams who need players, PM me, as I am about a weekend away from sparking my son's "manager"
No one PM him..............the only way this thread is gonna get interesting is if Brenner gets nicked.

Unread 10-10-2011, 10:05 PM
carlosartorial

We've got three teams this season, I seem to have inherited the weaker bunch. No matter - led them to their first win of the season on Saturday. Won 1-0 somehow, versus a team who beat us 8-0 last season. They hit the post 3 times in the first half but we controlled the game after that. Made up with them cos we needed a win having blown a 2 goal lead in the last 5 mins last week. Weve got something to build on now.

Oh and there already was a coaching thread Scholes, you plantpot.

yhbr

Unread 17-10-2011, 12:21 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

A hard fought 3-0 win this weekend, played a very good team who caused us problems but we ran out comfortable winners in the end.

5 wins from 5 with 3 big local derbies coming up.

Unread 17-10-2011, 12:27 PM
carlosartorial

Lost 4-1 and drew 1-1.

Useless @#%&!s.

Unread 17-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Withers

Quote:
A hard fought 3-0 win this weekend, played a very good team who caused us problems but we ran out comfortable winners in the end.

5 wins from 5 with 3 big local derbies coming up.
Not how I remember the match, yhbr.
Closed Thread