Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Ledgend
You've spelt legend wrong.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default Members of the forum

I'm sure you'll all be amazed to know that I never gave Keane any stick because I thought it was a crucial moment in the club's history to actually break the pay structure and compete for the very best players. Shame about Veron, but looks like we're getting there now

On Ferdinand the club £#%&!ed up. Scatter brain or junkie, Ferdinand shouldn't have been allowed to miss the test. All the contract stuff in the press is %@#$&!s so it didn't affect me; Ferdinand's value to United is more than the cost of his contract otherwise he wouldn't have asked for whatever it is he gets, and United would nebver have agreed to it.

Wes Brown should be offered as near as damn it what he's asking for, whether that's the reported sum or some other amount. United may have another player lined up to push Brown down the pecking order though, so his value to United will reflect that.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
You've spelt legend wrong.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:28 PM
dunk

This is in danger of descending into a gif/picture thread.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This is in danger of descending into a gif/picture thread.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:38 PM
m14red

give me strength you great big barrel of benders.

rio missed a drugs test like a £#%&!ing idiot, got the ban he deserved, then came back and immediately demanded even more money on top of his huge salary to play for our club. and the only time I booed him - not at charlton away when it started, but in the preseason game at peterboro when he turned to the united fans and did the 'shhh' gesture as we told him to sign up. the cheeky £#%&!ig @#%&!.

wes gets probably a third of what rio gets. he wants a little bit more. he should sign, he's stupid, but it's not the same situation as rio by any stretch.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:43 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red

rio missed a drugs test like a £#%&!ing idiot, got the ban he deserved, then came back and immediately demanded even more money on top of his huge salary to play for our club. and the only time I booed him - not at charlton away when it started, but in the preseason game at peterboro when he turned to the united fans and did the 'shhh' gesture as we told him to sign up. the cheeky £#%&!ig @#%&!.

wes gets probably a third of what rio gets. he wants a little bit more. he should sign, he's stupid, but it's not the same situation as rio by any stretch.
He's been offered a 'little bit more' but he wants a little bit more than that or he's walking on a free.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:51 PM
dunk

In fairness to Wes, United should've sorted his new contract 18 months ago if the were desperate for him to stay, they didn't, now he has a decision to make, walk away and make a cool £3-4m in his hand on top of a massive contract in the region of £80,000 a week, or stay at OT and accept a pay rise to about £50,000 a week.

It is so close that United have no time to bargain, Wes's future will now be secured either way, United need to pay him not to go.

It's shit, but, technically, Wes is in the right.

Unread 27-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red

yeah most players don't ask for a pay rise during contract negotiations with their employer. what a @#%&!.

Unread 27-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
stupid how the press talk about him like a rehabilitated drug addict with a dirty past.
This is true - the other day on Five live they were discussing him being made England captain and a succession of £#%&!ing @#%&!s came on openly referring to him as a 'drugs cheat'. The presenter had to continually remind them that was potentially libellous.

Unread 27-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Firswood Red

Keane turned down more money from Blackburn to join us in the first place

Unread 27-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Wes Brown is £#%&!ing shit.

Nobody will care if he goes.

That's the cold truth.

+ he's a "local lad".

On the other hand, he could go on a free now.

Rio still had a year left when he was getting slated.

HMMMMM.

No @#%&!ty %@#$&!s - you won't care. Some of us will.
Closed Thread