United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2014, 11:10 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Really? In 2004?

The banks would have lent the Glazers the money if they'd presented a chimp as Head Coach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
%@#$&!s that I'm afraid. Lots and lots of people stood to make lots and lots of money with very little risk, the banks were all over it.

(sorry I can't respond at greater length, but I am busy banking.)

Unread 09-01-2014, 11:38 AM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

(sorry I can't respond at greater length, but I am busy banking.)
Really, I guess that explains some of the mess.

Unread 09-01-2014, 02:30 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
balls that I'm afraid. Lots and lots of people stood to make lots and lots of money with very little risk, the banks were all over it.
and Lord Govan was one of them - he did a financial deal with the gimps on the basis of we give you £this£ and a big say in the running of the régime and you support the take over and assist in consolidating our ownership. Doubles all round

Unread 09-01-2014, 03:11 PM
jem

Quote:
Truth.

The banks had nothing to lose. Manchester United as an asset was always going to cover any money they lent and they knew it.
I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergieslovechild
Really, I guess that explains some of the mess.
banks make the world go round, sonny.

Unread 09-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I think not.

banks make the world go round, sonny.
and stop the money doing the same

Unread 09-01-2014, 03:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
and Lord Govan was one of them - he did a financial deal with the gimps on the basis of we give you £this£ and a big say in the running of the régime and you support the take over and assist in consolidating our ownership. Doubles all round
I wouldn't for a second suggest that didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I think not.
Really? I thought all bankers were £#%&!ers

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM
puressence

He's a two faced @#%&!. Couldn't get enoughof the lads against the takeover then boom him and £#%&!ing lurch dived into uncle malcs sess pitt of shit. A realman with morals would have resigned a shankley a clough a paisley would have sided with the people who count. That @#%&! just juimped on the gravy train and still does today. Wat else can he take the desk in hi s room the chair the tealadys only thing left is the cluib life president which won't be long coming. I dread the day he comes back as manager

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He's a two faced @#%&!. Couldn't get enoughof the lads against the takeover then boom him and £#%&!ing lurch dived into uncle malcs sess pitt of shit. A realman with morals would have resigned a shankley a clough a paisley would have sided with the people who count. That @#%&! just juimped on the gravy train and still does today. Wat else can he take the desk in hi s room the chair the tealadys only thing left is the cluib life president which won't be long coming. I dread the day he comes back as manager

boring @#%&!

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Please don't do this.

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Pop

Quote:
Unless you genuinely are mentally #@&%!ed could you please buy a new keyboard?

Unread 09-01-2014, 07:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Unless you genuinely are mentally #@&%!ed could you please buy a new keyboard?
what's the point he would only eat it

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:14 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Oh dear...

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Pat@#%&! Barclay is on talksport from 8 to 'discuss the Manchester United situation' so there will be plenty of SAF hate for the mongs to listen to on there.

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Pat@#%&! Barclay is on talksport from 8 to 'discuss the Manchester United situation' so there will be plenty of SAF hate for the mongs to listen to on there.
he said on TV the other night that Fabio should have gotr a 10 game ban for the red card on Sunday..... what a £#%&!ing arsewipe

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:55 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what's the point he would only eat it
or touch it inappropriately.

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
or touch it inappropriately.

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he said on TV the other night that Fabio should have gotr a 10 game ban for the red card on Sunday..... what a £#%&!ing arsewipe

It was a red because of the way he dived in, but ultimately he barely £#%&!ing touched him :shakehead:

Hope he chokes to death on his bile live on air one day :£#%&!er:

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

Hope he chokes to death on his bile live on air one day :w*nker:
hope it's tonight tbhabu@#%&!
Closed Thread