Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:31 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:43 AM
saffers

Can't see him leaving Atletico and for £50m I really wouldn't want him.

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:44 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Can't see him leaving Atletico and for £50m I really wouldn't want him.
I don't care about the money, why should we?

Do you want to get back to the top or is mediocre the norm?

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:48 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I don't care about the money, why should we?

Do you want to get back to the top or is mediocre the norm?
He's a solid player, doesn't bother me how much we spend but for £50m you'd hope we get the finished article, as in a Arturo Vidal or Andres Iniesta.

Koke is a hard worker, gets about, good technique but nowhere near the talent level of the other Spanish kids round his age(Thiago, isco).

It would be panic buying of the highest order. We'd be better off buying Clasie for about £40m less.

Reminding myself that I am speaking with someone here who claims we have a much worse squad than Liverpool.

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:53 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He's a solid player, doesn't bother me how much we spend but for £50m you'd hope we get the finished article, as in a Arturo Vidal or Andres Iniesta.

Koke is a hard worker, gets about, good technique but nowhere near the talent level of the other Spanish kids round his age(Thiago, isco).

It would be panic buying of the highest order. We'd be better off buying Clasie for about £40m less.

Reminding myself that I am speaking with someone here who claims we have a much worse squad than Liverpool.
Yeah, you know when, in the past, we've finished miles ahead of Liverpool and won the league and their fans say shit like "I don't understand it - we're much better than them!" ? Well, that's what you're like now.

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
magic_cantona

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...ent=HITCmanutd

Unread 07-06-2014, 12:46 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
ITK getting it right % ratio?

Unread 07-06-2014, 12:57 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
ITK getting it right % ratio?
0%

Unread 07-06-2014, 03:33 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Hernandez the other way apparently ....

Unread 07-06-2014, 03:43 PM
utd99

360 sources.

Unread 07-06-2014, 03:48 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
if that what it takes to sweeten the deal, then so be it.. We are in dire need of a proper midfielder, koke is top class, does not matter if we spend 50 million or 15 million on him, as long as we get players of his ability then Im happy..

Unread 07-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I'd drive that @#%&! to the nearest offside trap in Madrid myself if it meant we got Koke.

I like the Pea, but Koke is exactly what we need. Makes sense for Atletico too, considering they're losing Costa.

Unread 07-06-2014, 04:01 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

It's probably %@#$&!s, it would make sense though.
Closed Thread