United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Mangala (centre-half)

Lucho (central midfielder)

Porto were £#%&!ing great in Europe too....could not even get out of a group where SIX points would have qualified for last 16

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:12 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eff KFC
Mangala (centre-half)

Lucho (central midfielder)

Porto were effing great in Europe too....could not even get out of a group where SIX points would have qualified for last 16
Fernando or Defour, not Lucho.

Maybe the left back too.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
some centre half c*** and a 32 year old 'playmaker who is out of contract in a few months and can be brought in for zero outlay :shakehead:
Grimson's boy

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
some centre half @#%&! and a 32 year old 'playmaker who is out of contract in a few months and can be brought in for zero outlay :shakehead:
What a £#%&!ing joke.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Fernando or Defour, not Lucho.

Maybe the left back too.

it's Lucho Gonzalez hth

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Grimson's boy

yeah that's him....should try for Veron while we're at it

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:17 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

it's Lucho Gonzalez hth
Doubt it.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
some centre half c*** and a 32 year old 'playmaker who is out of contract in a few months and can be brought in for zero outlay :shakehead:
This could be a positive, maybe the owners and board don't want to give him a lot of money in January because there's a chance they're thinking of £#%&!ing him off if things continue to go the way they have so far.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
This could be a positive, maybe the owners and board don't want to give him a lot of money in January because there's a chance they're thinking of effing him off if things continue to go the way they have so far.

good shout Wilhelm...am running with that one as the reason

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
yeah that's him....should try for Veron while we're at it
Moyes tried to sign him for Everton for £15m about five years ago. He really doesn't like to branch out much, does he?

I think Fernando is more likely, tbf.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Moyes tried to sign him for Everton for £15m about five years ago. He really doesn't like to branch out much, does he?

I think Fernando is more likely, tbf.
yeah he tried to sign him twice...that reminds me who was that @#%&! that scored a worldy against us ...think it was when we beat them 4-2 sure he was on loan from a Portuguese club can't remember his name midfielder...better than Fellaini...obviously

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

some suggestions that we may recall Powell from Wigan next month, not sure that is gonna help much

but now that blue @#%&!muppet Rosler is in charge there we should defo recall him anyway

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
yeah he tried to sign him twice...that reminds me who was that @#%&! that scored a worldy against us ...think it was when we beat them 4-2 sure he was on loan from a Portuguese club can't remember his name midfielder...better than Fellaini...obviously
Manuel Fernandes. Nani's best mate. Should have been a great player, tbf.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I remember his name because Tyler squealed it with unbridled glee when he scored.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
that's him where did he end up

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
that's him where did he end up
Besiktas. Mourinho called him Manelele when he was a kid. Went to his head I think. Wasted talent, really.

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:28 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Besiktas. Mourinho called him Manelele when he was a kid. Went to his head I think. Wasted talent, really.
yeah looked really good against us, sure Moyes signed him on loan twice

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I remember his name because Tyler squealed it with unbridled glee when he scored.

yeah as soon as SSide said I had a flashback to that...think it was the game we won 4-2 and by the end of it Tyler had actually stopped commentating on our goals....

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
yeah looked really good against us, sure Moyes signed him on loan twice
Yeah. Used them twice to earn big moves to Valencia and then Besiktas.

Moyes did try some very ambitious moves in that position. Went for Moutinho once or twice, also. And Riquelme

Unread 12-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Bunker Buster

£#%&!ing big kevs been on the 'Transfer pipe again'

Wanna know who were buying, look further north....

Heard a very nice piece of news today, it ain't marquee but it's a nice little bundle.
Baines has been £#%&!ed off. (Feels he has that England call up nailed in that up coming team)

We've gone Europe but it could work out...
Closed Thread