United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-12-2023, 11:18 PM
Sparky***

Default Tonight's Carling/coca cola/milk cup action

Newcastle go out on penalties to chelsea after an injury time #@&%! up by trippier gifts chelsea an equaliser. Newcastle finished the game with 20% of the ball, obviously nobody will be giving grinning eddie any shit for being negative.

Everton go out to Fulham on penalties and middlesbrough through as well.

Unread 19-12-2023, 11:20 PM
andyroo

Looks like it's down to Carrick to save football from the vermin

Unless they've sacked him already?

Unread 19-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Vedder

£#%&! Newcastle. Giddy @#%&!s

Unread 19-12-2023, 11:40 PM
Stickman

yep, prefer almost everyone to those @#%&!s at the minute.

Unread 20-12-2023, 12:13 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
yep, prefer almost everyone to those @#%&!s at the minute.
They are mildly annoying but nothing more than that as they are just the latest johnny come lately of whom are kidding themselves that they have some sort of rivalry with us but of cause that don't work the other way as most of us reds still consider Newcastle & everything about that club to be a big joke a bit like cITY who have been providing comedy gold for as many decades as we can remember & will continue to do so

Unread 20-12-2023, 12:19 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
a big joke a bit like cITY who have been providing comedy gold for as many decades as we can remember & will continue to do so
Oh Yes. City are continuing to give me a right old laugh.

Unread 20-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
They are mildly annoying but nothing more than that as they are just the latest johnny come lately of whom are kidding themselves that they have some sort of rivalry with us but of cause that don't work the other way as most of us reds still consider Newcastle & everything about that club to be a big joke a bit like cITY who have been providing comedy gold for as many decades as we can remember & will continue to do so
They're annoying just like any fan base that has a ridiculously high opinion of themselves.

The media have never stopped pandering to them either with this "fans from the north east are more passionate" myth that they ram down everyone's throats.

I think what does everyone's head in about them mostly now though is their pathetic batshit mental gymnastics when it comes to their murderous new owners.

Unread 20-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Oh Yes. City are continuing to give me a right old laugh.

Unread 20-12-2023, 10:18 AM
AK14

Trippier with the £#%&! up in the last couple of minutes that led to the equaliser and he then goes onto to miss a penalty. The lad had a shit night nqat

Unread 20-12-2023, 10:36 AM
armchair

Probably fatigue but he's starting to make a lot of mistakes. No spring chicken.

Unread 20-12-2023, 10:40 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Trippier with the £#%&! up in the last couple of minutes that led to the equaliser and he then goes onto to miss a penalty. The lad had a shit night nqat
I’m sure the press will be laying into him for being a shite captain like they do with Bruno

Unread 20-12-2023, 10:57 AM
Stickman

Trippiers had an awful little spell. Major #@&%! ups for 2 of Evertons goals and now this.

Unread 20-12-2023, 11:24 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Trippiers had an awful little spell. Major #@&%! ups for 2 of Evertons goals and now this.
Put him in my fantasy team about a month back so the writing was on the cards.

Didn’t realise he was so old, was he a late comer to the party? I’m pretty sure I hadn’t heard of him until about five years ago.

Completely off topic but who was that Portsmouth lad who came out of the army in his 30’s?

Unread 20-12-2023, 11:38 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Put him in my fantasy team about a month back so the writing was on the cards.

Didn’t realise he was so old, was he a late comer to the party? I’m pretty sure I hadn’t heard of him until about five years ago.

Completely off topic but who was that Portsmouth lad who came out of the army in his 30’s?
Lee Bradbury? Guy Whittingham?

Unread 20-12-2023, 11:39 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Lee Bradbury? Guy Whittingham?
Last one, couldn’t think cheers

Unread 20-12-2023, 11:46 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Koppas.

Unread 20-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Koppas.

Unread 20-12-2023, 11:48 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Koppas.

Unread 20-12-2023, 01:04 PM
Dr Stranger

This to win it. Cameras at the ready, everyone…

Unread 20-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Long tongue phooey

Still fuming that Rumbelows never got a mention in the thread title.