Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2016, 11:42 PM
saffers

Default Adnan Januzaj watch, let the comeback begin

Smashed sunderland into the league cup 3rd round tonight with this stunner

Unread 24-08-2016, 11:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Attitude apparently hasn't impressed most he's worked with across all levels in the last twelve months, including Mourinho recently.

He's a fantastic talent and as he gets older no doubt at times he'll light up games and look the best player on the pitch, but does he want it badly enough to improve every week and build consistency? Be a shame if not.

Unread 25-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Attitude apparently hasn't impressed most he's worked with across all levels in the last twelve months, including Mourinho recently.

He's a fantastic talent and as he gets older no doubt at times he'll light up games and look the best player on the pitch, but does he want it badly enough to improve every week and build consistency? Be a shame if not.
The Flemish Balotelli

Unread 25-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Smashed sunderland into the league cup 3rd round tonight with this stunner

https://streamable.com/xpd2
The boy got skills

Unread 25-08-2016, 01:19 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Unread 25-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Denis Irwell

Keeper shouldn't be letting them in

Shrewsbury? Any relation to Joe 'aaart?

Unread 25-08-2016, 11:13 AM
d_knight

Kieran Richardson Mk II
Same skills, same attitude.

Unread 25-08-2016, 11:28 AM
jem

I thought this was going to be about his new patek philippe being blingier than marlo's.

Unread 25-08-2016, 03:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Kieran Richardson Mk II
Same skills, same attitude
The latter, especially.

Unread 25-08-2016, 03:44 PM
HollowmanVIII

I'm certain somebody on here once likened him to Kaka

I'm not sure what this "talent" is he supposedly possesses? Everytime I've seen him he misplaces passes, lacks IQ, fails to beat a man, strikes shots hide wide and handsome.

2 goals against a poor Sunderland side under Moyes had people wetting themselves.

He's championship material at best.

Unread 25-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII

Its a northern term for rubbish, as in shit, shite and kaka hth

Lacks iq

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:45 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Baron

Pure talent... just hope he get his head screwed on properly week in, week out.

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:57 PM
believe

The Kosavan Lee Trundle.

Unread 30-08-2016, 01:32 PM
browser

Looking forward to his revival.

Written off by some absolute know-nothings on here. 2 great feet, good awareness and always seems to have time on the ball, guilty of believing his own hype but hopefully another season playing under Moyes makes him realise the error of his ways. More of a natural talent than Lingard but similar in physicality, will come good with regular game time, nqat.

Unread 30-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Coracao

Really wasted the last couple of seasons. The decision to allow him to leave to Dortmund last season was one of the more stupid ones I've seen.

Should've made a move like this last summer.

Unread 30-08-2016, 02:34 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII
Still time for him. Still time.

Unread 30-08-2016, 03:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Pure talent... just hope he get his head screwed on properly week in, week out.
This.

Fair enough calling him out for his supposed bad attitude or lack of hunger in terms of making it. But to say he's shit/lacks talent? With all due respect, that's %@#$&!s.

Mourinho saying he didn't want to sell him says it all.

Unread 30-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
This.

Fair enough calling him out for his supposed bad attitude or lack of hunger in terms of making it. But to say he's shit/lacks talent? With all due respect, that's %@#$&!s.

Mourinho saying he didn't want to sell him says it all.
I think he's got great technique & balance, when he is confident & able to take a player on it's not something you see very often these days. If he had a yard more pace & hardened the £#%&! up he would be a top, top player.

Unread 30-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

One of the most naturally talented players in our squad, NQAT. One of those rare wingers nowadays who isn't just all muscle and pace, but is rather balance and grace. Glides across the pitch, and drifts past players; a purist's player.

Top Reds and those that properly get the game can appreciate the ability. The nu-age clueless fan tends to miss it by a glaring distance - see Marlo as an example.
Closed Thread