Old 13-12-2017, 08:57 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Irk?

Signders prefers a state sponsored murderer over a sexual offender

Put him right
Context.

Churchill defender of a nation in an existential war against an evil state rampaging around Europe intending to impose authoritarian rule on a continent and wipe out a race while theyre at it. Also identified the evil of his erstwhile communist ally which killed 40 million of its own citizens.

Jimmy Savile - serial nonce.

Id pick big Winston.

Trump - may have grabbed a fanny or two. Talks shit.

Obama - was ultimately responsible for eight years of solid war for no reason anyone can identify but hegemony and profit.

Im going to go for the Donald here.

Old 13-12-2017, 08:59 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Dont be silly.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of those seeking any opportunity to traduce one person while turning a blind eye to the behaviour of another on purely partisan grounds, and the subsequent mental gymnastics they must perform to avoid judging their man by anything approaching the same standards.
I agree

Churchill,Clinton x 2,Blair,Obama and Trump all piss in the same murderous pot

Old 13-12-2017, 09:01 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Context.

Churchill defender of a nation in an existential war against an evil state rampaging around Europe intending to impose authoritarian rule on a continent and wipe out a race while theyre at it. Also identified the evil of his erstwhile communist ally which killed 40 million of its own citizens.

Id pick big Winston.

Obama - was ultimately responsible for eight years of solid war for no reason anyone can identify but hegemony and profit.

http://www.countercurrents.org/polya230109.htm

Old 13-12-2017, 09:53 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
where did i say she had dementia btw, barry?
From the context of the exchange, it was implied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
As for the dementia thing, no comment on Trump. But what could possibly go wrong having a President of America who's brain functioning is in decline?
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
yet you wanted hillary
If not dementia, then the implication was at least to do with 'brain functioning in decline', but I fear you're being overly picky on the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
That all depends on your opinion regarding the ethics of state sponsored killing. And of course who was killed and in what circumstances. Thats aside from the qualitative difference between a soldier doing his duty and the person responsible for the orders.

Obfuscation of logical arguments aside your assertion is that Trump by virtue of his penchant for grabbing pussy is a better man than Obama who has prosecuted illegal wars.

Put simply - sexual assault is not as heinous a crime as murder.
Subjective, isn't it?

Murder/state sponsored killing or just plain old war, whatever you want to call it, is unfortunately part of el presidente's job. I'm not saying that every conflict the US gets involved in can be justified from where we're sat, of course, but whether you like it or not, deciding when and who to bomb is a decision that every world leader has to make. I'm sure we'd all love to live on planet peace, but let's be realistic about this: the world we live in is far from utopian.

Pussy grabbing, on the other hand, has absolutely nothing to do with the job.

Old 13-12-2017, 09:55 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Context.

Id pick big Winston.

Could big Bammers not say the same?

Old 13-12-2017, 10:01 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Irk?

Signders prefers a state sponsored murderer over a sexual offender

Put him right
To paraphrase someone cleverer than me, the situation required a monumental c*** to deal with the threat of another monumental c***. Without him, we'd all be walking around in Nazi clobber.

Imagine Corbz or Theresa May trying to win World War II

Old 13-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Fat Al

Trumps only been in power for a year. Hes got plenty of time left to go mad/hang himself/nuke the world yet.

Old 13-12-2017, 10:04 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Trumps only been in power for a year. Hes got plenty of time left to go mad/hang himself/nuke the world yet.
Indeed. Big Rocket Man.

Old 13-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
To paraphrase someone cleverer than me, the situation required a monumental c*** to deal with the threat of another monumental c***. Without him, we'd all be walking around in Nazi clobber.

Imagine Corbz or Theresa May trying to win World War II
Would deffo want a pussy grabber defending the nation against a psychotic tyrant.

'Sir, I fear I must present you with an impossible dilemma. The inhabitants of the Inaquacha Atol are a peace loving and innocent people. If we bomb their land, many woman and children will die. On the other hand, it will strike a serious blow to enemy ambitions in south...'

"Hold on a second, General, let me just grab this pussy real quick"

'...Sir? This is time sensitive '

*lady screams*

"Er, yeah go ahead and bomb those Ickywicki fellas"

Tough decisions, easily reached.

The problem with Churchill is that he had a serious drink and depression problem. Could've keeled over or topped himself at any moment. Probably.

Old 13-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Churchill > Savile nqat
Churchill publicly called Harris out over bombing Berlin... called it an act of terrorism.

Harris was doing what Churchill wanted, but Churchill shat on him when the political potato got hot.

Churchill was a c*** !