United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:41 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If only the fans had an ounce of the class he gives them credit for.
Give it a rest dunk.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:42 PM
atticusgrinch

With Moyes i was delighted he was binned. With Louis i just feel a bit sad.

The youth will be his legacy.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Ethers

I'm £#%&!ing gutted.

Class act until the end, more than some people at the club, and some supporters, deserved tbh

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Dunk, Tronics, Woundwort, Jethro, S/Side....

Start to tremble now....for your day of reckoning is coming.

Enjoy your summer....for the autumn will be bleak for you.
We all want United to do well, it's just that some of us didn't buy into the "it's all the managers fault" rhetoric - there's loads of moving parts that go into making a successful football club, unfortunately his part didn't quite work.

Really hope you're overly simplistic perspective is justified with Mourinho, because if that doesn't work out I dread to think what you'll do

saffers

Quote:
Dunk, Tronics, Woundwort, Jethro, S/Side....

Start to tremble now....for your day of reckoning is coming.

Enjoy your summer....for the autumn will be bleak for you.

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Louis.

ScarFace

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Switching Off

Apparently the delay was that Van Gaal emailed his statement to Woodward, who then left it open for 20 minutes and went and pottered around the house.

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
With Moyes i was delighted he was binned. With Louis i just feel a bit sad.

The youth will be his legacy.
Sums up exactly how I feel. Moyes was an imbecile who was miles out of his depth. LVG had all the right credentials but for numerous reasons it didn't work. Very sad but we move on

Clarkie

Love the guy tbh.

What a class, dignified and proper statement to leave on. Deserved the situation to be handled far better.

It didn't work out, I'm sad at that. It's the right decision in the end. It was painful at times but, will always have a soft spot for the mad bastard

Tronics

LvG was an mitigating disaster, no denying that considering his pedigree, but £#%&! me the players and the fans on here have been a bit of a disgrace

Hope Mourinho's tenure unites everyone at the club, but as always results will dictate a lot of that, interesting times ahead

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

i hope s/side will read this and alter his mantra accordingly, since we can take LVG at his word:

Quote:
I am deeply grateful to each and every member of the club’s staff - the sports science team, the medical team, the kit and laundry department, club administration, the press office, the manager's team, the Academy team, ground staff and the catering team, both at Old Trafford stadium and Carrington training ground, all of whom have given me their unwavering support in my time at United. Never in my 25 years as a manager have I been so well supported in my role.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
We all want United to do well, it's just that some of us didn't buy into the "it's all the managers fault" rhetoric - there's loads of moving parts that go into making a successful football club, unfortunately his part didn't quite work.

Really hope you're overly simplistic perspective is justified with Mourinho, because if that doesn't work out I dread to think what you'll do
Look forward to them telling us what a genius Mourinho is and how they were right all along when he's chucked £200m at it and there are 3 players left from the current shit heap whilst completely forgetting they said the players were fine and van Gaal had spent enough

Sparky***

dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Love the guy tbh.

What a class, dignified and proper statement to leave on. Deserved the situation to be handled far better.

It didn't work out, I'm sad at that. It's the right decision in the end. It was painful at times but, will always have a soft spot for the mad bastard

magic_cantona

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Louis.
He's a class act. It didn't work out, but dumping him in such a humiliating way two days after winning the FA Cup - £#%&!ing disgusting and an illustration of how £#%&!ed up United have become. I didn't really give a £#%&! about Moyes as he spent his entire time whining and talking the club down, but this is no way to treat an FA Cup winner. It's the right decision but they could have handled it a lot better.

MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Give it a rest dunk.

absolutely.

dunk's very selective with his 'classy/loyal' values.
The amount of abuse he gives Mata, Rooney, Hernandez etc...

Nice words from Van Gaal.
Fair play.
No hard feelings, but it's been a £#%&!ing chore.
Saturday was ace mind you.

Get Jose in

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

Hush now. It's not your time. Cardies, step back. Hold this 'L'.

Unread 23-05-2016, 08:48 PM
silv

Quote:
Can see that going viral mate
Closed Thread