United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-06-2016, 06:29 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
4 pages and no one has mentioned Uri Geller's heroic attempt to cost Scotland against England....The £#%&!ing weird c***
Worked though

Unread 04-06-2016, 06:45 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Bruv I had my sisters Elesse trainers on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Enjoyed the whole tournament upto the final.

The whole stadium(the real Wembley and not that shit concrete bowl that now sits on the site today)singing along to the 3 loins song pre match at the semi was top.

We should realy have won this
U £#%&!in wot?

Unread 04-06-2016, 07:37 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Another tournament where England's performance was overrated when you actually break it down

Swiss - draw
Scotland - win
Holland - win

Spain - draw
Germany - draw

That was an enjoyable tournament though, remember reading before it Zidane was the player to watch for France and he may as well have not went.

Davor Sukers goal at Old Trafford was

Jaap Stam was there as an unused sub!

opening match I got paralytic that night at the school disco, aged 13. Scenes.
Very true. They were better than most tournaments, but it was really all about that Holland game. Otherwise, three draws and a win against shitty Scotland.

Came within a whisker of winning it etc etc. Didn't even make the the final.

I think the performances are clouded more because it was probably their best chance to win it, as opposed to actually playing that well.

It was enjoyable tournament though and a positive atmosphere. I'd be more interested in England if there was of that attitude surrounding them at major tournaments.

Unread 04-06-2016, 03:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

That was an enjoyable tournament though, remember reading before it Zidane was the player to watch for France and he may as well have not went.
France would have walked it with Eric
Closed Thread