United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Might be absent against Arsenal, as well
It'll be an unchanged side probably

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Stop acting like there are good options, pal

McNair into a backline with Varela and Riley would be a bit mental, surely?
as I said for the last game, I would play poole centre back (with mcnair if necessary) and have schneidi, carrick and blind in midfield to protect them. players in their positions. and not £#%&!ing herrera in defensive midfield.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
as I said for the last game, I would play poole centre back (with mcnair if necessary) and have schneidi, carrick and blind in midfield to protect them. players in their positions. and not £#%&!ing herrera in defensive midfield.
Having four kids in defence who have barely started a dozen games between them is more risky than poor Ander Herrera being asked to play as a central midfielder against a Danish team at Old Trafford, surely to £#%&!?

I take your point generally, but I don't think now's the time. You have to help the youngsters with some experience.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:19 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Might be absent against Arsenal, as well
Get through tonight and Louis will see the Europa as his best route. I said this pre Sunderland. Arsenal game is the furthest thing from his mind at the moment.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Carrick cb

Welcome, Jose.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Sparky***

Like I said, That team against Arsenal will get absolutely monstered unless we somehow manage to get some players together. What a farce.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:24 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Welcome, Jose.
Hopefully he wont think we need to operate with a small squad like our current caretaker manager.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:27 PM
puressence

Hope Marcus gets his chance

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:27 PM
jem

Quote:
Having four kids in defence who have barely started a dozen games between them is more risky than poor Ander Herrera being asked to play as a central midfielder against a Danish team at Old Trafford, surely to £#%&!?

I take your point generally, but I don't think now's the time. You have to help the youngsters with some experience.
then keep blind at the back as least disruptive and play two real holding midfielders. we will be caught by pace down the middle, though (as we could be tonight). I prefer to have a balanced team, with players in their natural positions. trust youth. poole and riley play together. mcnair should know his job in the middle.

I would not assume we will dominate. especially without a proper midfield.

would probs play rojo too.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Hopefully he wont think we need to operate with a small squad like our current caretaker manager.
Get rid of 19 players, bring in 9 (one of them a crock from Germany). Then play the same players every single game with no squad rotation, don't make any subs during games either, until they all eventually get inured.

Utter genius stuff.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:29 PM
browser

Big shout to the pereira twins

#proud

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

Arsenal will absolutely destroy that team on Sunday as well.

ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Carrick cb

Good God. How did it come to this? Anyway, we are where we are.

S/Side.Red

Whoever is in charge next season will be £#%&!ed with 12-13 injuries. Renders the squad being a few short more irrelevant.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:31 PM
silv

£#%&!ing hell... dreadful thread. probably the worst ever.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:31 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Arsenal will absolutely destroy that team on Sunday as well.
If any "big" club is capable of messing up against that line up, its them. Not that I expect it, mind.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Whoever is in charge next season will be £#%&!ed with 12-13 injuries. Renders the squad being a few short more irrelevant.
Well we'll have to hope whoever is in charge has the sense not to play the same players every single game without making any subs for half the season then.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:32 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Not you again. Bugger off to your other thread where you´ve been at it all bloody day.

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well we'll have to hope whoever is in charge has the sense not to play the same players every single game without making any subs for half the season then.
Probably rules out Giggs, then. Quite rightly

Unread 25-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Jez Quigley

Front 6 off Baywatch
Back 5 off Crimewatch

Going to win this 17-13