Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
id rather platt piss
No Rochdale.

Unread 04-08-2008, 12:05 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
You had time to watch the Tennis? I thought you would have been very busy.
She was asleep from 6.30 right through until this morning

Unread 04-08-2008, 03:41 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
She was asleep from 6.30 right through until this morning
How did she feel this morning?

Unread 04-08-2008, 04:02 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
How did she feel this morning?
She was right as rain. Mind you, a 12 hour kip does that for you

Unread 04-08-2008, 06:22 PM
The Mull

[quote=wee man;1077272]The Fredsters meet under the aka of Macaris Merry Men - that should give you a clue. Sadly I won't be over until Bolton in late September - always a late starter due to finance after hollies.

The passwords for new members is "Are youse Fredsters ?"[/QUOTE]

you said you'd keep it a secret

Unread 04-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Stretters

Can't £#%&!ing wait either, you been in touch with Graham ste, or got any pics from Moscow, remember him taking shit loads

Unread 04-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Wez

I cant wait, looking forward to the Newcastle game, then I wont be able to attend any games until West Brom, hopefully

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:13 PM
The Return of JC

I'm a little anxious about the start of the season (and I'm not normally).

We're a little short on the wings and one or two players are lacking match sharpness. We should be ok against Newcastle, but then it's straight in at the deep end at Portsmouth, Liverpool and Chelsea.

No Nani, Ronaldo, Park, Anderson.

Neville, Hargreaves, Carrick lacking match practice.

I can see a very narrow line up (that's bound to include Darren Fletcher) against Newcastle.

Meanwhile, Arsenal have a piss easy start. They had the same last year and I really think winning those games gave them self belief and propelled their title push.
We've got to make sure we stay in touch early on and don't give Liverpool or Chelsea a head start when we play them. If we're undefeated after those games I'll be surprised and delighted.

Not being negative, just a genuine assessment.

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

We're a little short on the wings and one or two players are lacking match sharpness. We should be ok against Newcastle, but then it's straight in at the deep end at Portsmouth, Liverpool and Chelsea.

I can see a very narrow line up (that's bound to include Darren Fletcher) against Newcastle.

Meanwhile, Arsenal have a piss easy start. They had the same last year and I really think winning those games gave them self belief and propelled their title push.
We've got to make sure we stay in touch early on and don't give Liverpool or Chelsea a head start when we play them. If we're undefeated after those games I'll be surprised and delighted.

Whats wrong with nani?He played yesterday didnt he?

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:24 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Whats wrong with nani?He played yesterday didnt he?
He's suspended. West Ham head butt last year. Two more games.

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
He's suspended. West Ham head butt last year. Two more games.
Ah forgot about that.

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:34 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Ah forgot about that.
So did I up until about two weeks ago. A right pisser. So, who we gonna line up without being completely narrow. Giggs is the only recognised winger - and he isn't even really a winger these days. I can see Giggs left, Fletcher right in that horrible horrible way.

Unread 04-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

yep, 6pts from the first 4 games will be okay, but it'll be far better if it includes 3 draws

got us down for 33pts by the end of the CL group stages btw

Unread 04-08-2008, 08:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
so your going this season

Unread 04-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Carrick has been flying in pre-season and he's played in pretty much all of the games so far.

He played two tough games in 2 days in sweltering heat and looked our fittest player.

If anything this little rest as a result of the virus will have done him good.

Unread 04-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Coracao

Quote:
So did I up until about two weeks ago. A right pisser. So, who we gonna line up without being completely narrow. Giggs is the only recognised winger - and he isn't even really a winger these days. I can see Giggs left, Fletcher right in that horrible horrible way.
If Hargreaves is fit then i think he'll play him.

Hargreaves.......Scholes...Carick...Giggs

...........Rooney......Tevez

Unread 04-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up

cant wait for this, am picking up my ST at the weekend too
Closed Thread