United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2016, 10:47 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He's on about Pogba. Pogba is no 1 target.
So where does Matilda fit in then bearing in mind he said today we had 3 and he wanted 4 - 4 main targets

Unread 05-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
They've just brought in Krychowiak from Sevilla so I assume he's surplus to requirements.
Ah I see. Surprised they're letting him go so easy, but maybe Emery doesn't fancy him.

Unread 05-07-2016, 11:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
How come PSG are letting him go so cheap? Matudi and Veratti are a key component of their side.

He has an amazing engine and workrate, and a nice left foot. Great assist for Giroud the other night.

Have to say I'm surprised, but would be delighted if we got him and Pogba. Pogba would mean Rooney is finished as a starter for us.
He's apparently coming off a dodgy season and at 29, probably cashing in and building the midfield around Verratti and Krychowiak.

Unread 05-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's apparently coming off a dodgy season and at 29, probably cashing in and building the midfield around Verratti and Krychowiak.
Just hope this doesn't squash Pogba coming. He's a different type of player anyway, box-to-box but more defensively-minded and less creative.

Unread 05-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep, they've bought a better player, and are now offloading their shite onto a desperate United. Sad to see Mourinho get mugged off like this, it's a dembe ba level signing, a proper barrel scraper

Unread 05-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Rashnaldo

Would be the first huge mistake of Mourinho.

Water carrier nearing his 30s who doesn't have any technical ability to age gracefully...

It's like having a second Rooney to fit into the starting 11...

Just atrocious.

Unread 05-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Yep, they've bought a better player, and are now offloading their shite onto a desperate United. Sad to see Mourinho get mugged off like this, it's a dembe ba level signing, a proper barrel scraper
Demba Ba will always be welcome at Old Trafford. Beautiful man. Saved the world on that fateful day two years ago.

Demba Ba my lord
Demba Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Slippy G's crying my lord
Demba Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
O lord Demba Ba

Unread 05-07-2016, 11:56 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
What a load of %@#$&!s

Matuidi is still a very good player

Krychowiak Isn't a replacement for him as he's a holding midfielder while Matuidi is box to box
Krychowiak is a replacement for Thiago Motta

Unread 06-07-2016, 01:00 AM
d_knight

Getting Matuidi instead of pogba.

It'd be like thinking you're on a promise, but then at the end of the night your missus says she's got a headache & tells you to just go rub one out in the toilet instead

Unread 06-07-2016, 02:47 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Getting Matuidi instead of pogba.

It'd be like thinking you're on a promise, but then at the end of the night your missus says she's got a headache & tells you to just go rub one out in the toilet instead
Result. Then you could nob whoever you wanted to (except her of course).

Unread 06-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Ah I see. Surprised they're letting him go so easy, but maybe Emery doesn't fancy him.
Emery is the psg manager so I don't think he has much input.

Unread 06-07-2016, 03:29 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Emery is the psg manager so I don't think he has much input.
Dick

Unread 06-07-2016, 03:33 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Dick

OOOHH You are awful..

Unread 06-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Demba Ba will always be welcome at Old Trafford. Beautiful man. Saved the world on that fateful day two years ago.

Demba Ba my lord
Demba Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Slippy G's crying my lord
Demba Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
O lord Demba Ba

Closed Thread