United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2016, 02:52 PM
King Eric

I wonder if Fellaini has ever had a go at CB, he's big, strong, good in the air and quite speedy for a big man. I just can't see where he could fit in the team under Jose' TBH.

Unread 02-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
I wonder if Fellaini has ever had a go at CB, he's big, strong, good in the air and quite speedy for a big man. I just can't see where he could fit in the team under Jose' TBH.

Unread 02-07-2016, 03:19 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
He isn't good in the air, he isn't good anywhere but the biggest myth is that he's some aerial monster, for the size of him he's absolute turd in the air,

Unread 02-07-2016, 03:25 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Weird £#%&!.

Unread 02-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Sufferin Succotash

Quote:
Quick and good in the air?

Unread 02-07-2016, 04:00 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

Will be Mourinhos first £#%&! up if he doesn't get rid of this clown.

Unread 02-07-2016, 04:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:
There are no words in English to describe the wrongness of this.

Unread 02-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by king eric
i wonder if fellaini has ever had a go at cb, he's big, strong, good in the air and quite speedy for a big man. I just can't see where he could fit in the team under jose' tbh.
Какого хрена ты куришь? Я волнуюсь для вашего здоровья если это подлинное мнение. Посещение врачей как можно скорее приятелю . Абсурд пост .

Unread 02-07-2016, 05:34 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
There are no words in English to describe the wrongness of this.
What? That he might make a better CB than midfielder, where he's shit. Not many 6 foot 5 inch midfielders about is there? There's a reason for that, plus he isn't as shit in the air as some make out, not great granted. He hasn't been good since coming to us from Everton and like I've said, I see no future here for him under Jose'.

Unread 02-07-2016, 05:36 PM
red in cumbria

Oh please pal, this is making your political posts look good

Unread 02-07-2016, 05:46 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Oh please pal, this is making your political posts look good
Still sore over the Brexit vote?

Whaaaaa aaaaahhhhh whaaaa, we lost, I don't believe it, were doooooomed, dooooooomed I tell yer.

Unread 02-07-2016, 06:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
What? That he might make a better CB than midfielder, where he's shit. Not many 6 foot 5 inch midfielders about is there? There's a reason for that, plus he isn't as shit in the air as some make out, not great granted. He hasn't been good since coming to us from Everton and like I've said, I see no future here for him under Jose'.
He's even worse at defensive headers than attacking ones. He's also as mobile as a concrete bunker, gives away so many fouls he's a £#%&!ing liability within 40 metres of our goal, and has the mental fortitude of a bee. Basically, this idea is £#%&!ing lunacy of the highest order.

Unread 02-07-2016, 07:05 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's even worse at defensive headers than attacking ones. He's also as mobile as a concrete bunker, gives away so many fouls he's a £#%&!ing liability within 40 metres of our goal, and has the mental fortitude of a bee. Basically, this idea is £#%&!ing lunacy of the highest order.
I'm getting the feeling although I might be wrong, that you don't really rate him.

He's not a Man U player and never will be, the sooner he goes the better.

Unread 02-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Buck

Seriously.....how the £#%&! can a professional footballer control the ball better on his chest than his £#%&!ing feet?

Unread 02-07-2016, 07:21 PM
sa7

Quote:

Whaaaaa aaaaahhhhh whaaaa, we lost, I don't believe it, were doooooomed, dooooooomed I tell yer.
^^^ A demographic snapshot right there

Unread 02-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

Unread 02-07-2016, 07:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

No, I'm just laughing at your genuinely risible posts. Are you an internet wum?

Unread 02-07-2016, 08:54 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No, I'm just laughing at your genuinely risible posts. Are you an internet wum?
Are you a total idiot, I don't recall ever conversing with you before and YOU have a dig at me, not that I give two £#%&!s about that, but then you ask me if I'm a WUM. What a div.
Closed Thread