United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Sapien

Lightbulb Will Fellaini be sold this summer?

I really £#%&!ing hope so.

There is literally no better action Mourinho could take if he wanted to endear himself to the fans.

I was reluctant to put this in the football section but there wasn't a clown one.

Would even take this: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...-Fellaini-Swap

Unread 02-07-2016, 08:43 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I really £#%&!ing hope so.

There is literally no better action Mourinho could take if he wanted to endear himself to the fans.

I was reluctant to put this in the football section but there wasn't a clown one.
watching him last night for Belgium brought back to horror of last season - Wimbledon player not a Utd player i don't mean tennis btw

Unread 02-07-2016, 08:51 AM
waynes ear's

Rip up his contract and throw him in the ship canal

Unread 02-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Rip up his contract and throw him in the ship canal

Unread 02-07-2016, 09:27 AM
rebelcountyred

£#%&!ing hope so, state of the @#%&!, an orange bog brush with elbows.

Unread 02-07-2016, 09:31 AM
dunk

With only a year left on his deal I definitely thought he would be, not so sure atm, Mourinho may find a use for him..

Unread 02-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
With only a year left on his deal I definitely thought he would be, not so sure atm, Mourinho may find a use for him..
New Fred the Red?

Unread 02-07-2016, 09:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
New Fred the Red?
New lump that's awkward to play against and does as he's told.

Unread 02-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Billy Bigbollox

Hope so, doubt it

Unread 02-07-2016, 10:06 AM
Mr_Ed

Really hope so... He really is stealing a living the useless, elbow happy, fouling shit @#%&!

Unread 02-07-2016, 10:31 AM
BobJones

Shame shame Shame shame....

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:07 AM
d_knight

I predicted a draw for the game between Wales & Belgium last night, so long as fellaini wasn't playing.

When he was subbed on I said 'oh Wales gonna win this now'.

Literally just minutes later Wales got into the lead.

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Dave

Never understood the hatred shown from some our support towards Fellaini.

Granted, he's not a great footballer (nor does he profess to be), but he plays to his strengths and never doesn't give 100% (how many other players could you say that about in the past three seasons?) He's one of the most likeable United players i can remember, yet some see fit to abuse him on here and even boo him at the match?

Give me a trier like Fellaini over a fraud like Mata any day.

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:10 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
New Fred the Red?
Id rather have fred the red in the first 11 than that lump of waffle

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:13 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave

Granted, he's not a great footballer (nor does he profess to be), but he plays to his strengths and never doesn't give 100% (how many other players could you say that about in the past three seasons?) He's one of the most likeable United players i can remember, yet some see fit to abuse him on here and even boo him at the match?

Throw yourself off the boocamp you £#%&!ing clueless bloo @#%&!

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Mr_Ed

Dave - the Fellaini of posters

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Dave - the Fellaini of posters
Always tries his best, takes no shit, and comes up with the occasional vital contribution? I'll take that, pal.

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Always tries his best, takes no shit, and comes up with the occasional vital contribution? I'll take that, pal.
I was more thinking a snide £#%&!er who nobody want around personally but if that's what you think then good for you

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:21 AM
dunk

Quote:

The 100% thing is a myth. Constantly to be found being lazy, ambling about and not following his man. Cost Belgium the 2nd goal last night doing exactly that. Not doing the basics isn't giving 100%z

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The 100% thing is a myth. Constantly to be found being lazy, ambling about and not following his man. Cost Belgium the 2nd goal last night doing exactly that. Not doing the basics isn't giving 100%z
He did follow his man. Seemed to me as though he was trying to mark Allen (i think?) who was waiting on the edge of the box to be teed up by Kanu.
Closed Thread