Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Billy Redface

Kidd? Really?

Shall we go for Archie Knox as well?

Unread 24-05-2016, 11:51 AM
believe

So basically our only options are ex United players.

Unread 24-05-2016, 12:09 PM
MOE

So we have ex Chelsea and City staff to guide us to the promise land, can't wait to see who we get from Liverpool.

Unread 24-05-2016, 12:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE
So we have ex Chelsea and City staff to guide us to the promise land, can't wait to see who we get from Liverpool.
Do we?

Don't think Kidd is going anywhere, he's working under Guardiola next season...or perhaps that bit of doubt is what he wants with it all.

Unread 24-05-2016, 12:19 PM
MOE

I am sure you are right but the media has to start something so lets see who the Liverpool connection is can't be Brendan Rodgers he with Celtic the bigger club:-)

Unread 24-05-2016, 12:22 PM
puressence

Hope so lives round the corner ill be knocking on

Unread 24-05-2016, 12:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE
I am sure you are right but the media has to start something so lets see who the Liverpool connection is can't be Brendan Rodgers he with Celtic the bigger club:-)
Seriously, what the £#%&! are you rambling on about?

Go outside and play.

Unread 24-05-2016, 12:28 PM
MOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Seriously, what the £#%&! are you rambling on about?

Go outside and play.
I can't, didn't eat my peas.

Unread 24-05-2016, 02:54 PM
ScarFace

Brian £#%&!ing kid. He loves the manc clubs Eiffel towering him.

Would love Keane back in some way

£#%&! giggs off to swansea. Get some hard pipe hitt'in, at united

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Rui Faria will work alongside him.
This is what will n should happen. We've seen with van gaal being forced to have giggs, its just in name only & all he did was boil eggs for rashford

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:30 PM
sub three hours

I love Kiddo and would welcome him back but isn't he under contract with the Berts or is he now been freed with the Pep regime coming in?

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Eusebio, we say Kiddo

Unread 24-05-2016, 07:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Eusebio, we say Kiddo
I say £#%&! off Kiddo hth

Lids and Citeh...£#%&!ing tit...him not you

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:29 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I say £#%&! off Kiddo hth

Lids and Citeh...£#%&!ing tit...him not you

Unread 24-05-2016, 08:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i would be pleased. he's a united legend and has been there and done it as a number 2.

i don't really understand this calling club legends @#%&!s palaver just because they have the temerity to find work at another club and/or cheer if their new team scores against us. seems a bit pathetic.
All day long - what are they supposed to do for a living after United?

Wouldn't mind him back - slight concern about his dinosaur level coaching but would prefer him to the toxic giggs knocking about.

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
All day long - what are they supposed to do for a living after United?

Wouldn't mind him back - slight concern about his dinosaur level coaching but would prefer him to the toxic giggs knocking about.
Genuinely get the impression he just makes the tea at City tbf. Think it would be more about just having reds in the structure.

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Genuinely get the impression he just makes the tea at City tbf. Think it would be more about just having reds in the structure.
blue teabags blue cups blue sugar

anyway it's all bullshit...thankfully

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:32 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Brian tea two kiddo.

As long as I don't have to look at Gigg's miserable buzz kill scowl then I'm not that arsed.

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Brian tea two kiddo.

As long as I don't have to look at Gigg's miserable buzz kill scowl then I'm not that arsed.
feel a bit gutted for Giggs tbh but he was never getting the gig (thankfully)

needs to prove himself as a manager elsewhere then come back

Unread 24-05-2016, 09:58 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
feel a bit gutted for Giggs tbh but he was never getting the gig (thankfully)

needs to prove himself as a manager elsewhere then come back
I didn't like the way he went about things under van gaal. Came across as a proper snide bastard. Get the impression that he fundamentally didn't agree with what van gaal was doing (fair enough) but chose to undermine him rather than have it out and as necessary resign from the post.

I'm joining a lot of dots up here I know but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and I get the impression that he was important in the downfall. The root cause remains van gaal but he wasn't helped by the boss eyed snide.

Unread 24-05-2016, 10:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I didn't like the way he went about things under van gaal. Came across as a proper snide bastard. Get the impression that he fundamentally didn't agree with what van gaal was doing (fair enough) but chose to undermine him rather than have it out and as necessary resign from the post.

I'm joining a lot of dots up here I know but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and I get the impression that he was important in the downfall. The root cause remains van gaal but he wasn't helped by the boss eyed snide.
can't argue with any of that...I was meaning I felt sorry for him for Giggs the player and for how long he has been at the club and he has to leave, no way did I want him to be manager now
Closed Thread