United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2012, 11:30 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Clueless old man.
Classy. You can tell when someone is utterly clueless - they think they are being cool when they're at it.

Unread 08-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Madrid set to announce Mourinho is staying until 2016...

Unread 08-12-2012, 11:41 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Clueless old man.
£#%&! off Alan.

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:26 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Clueless old man.
Have some respect for the greatest English footballer of all time

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Switching Off

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:30 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Middle name Isa.

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:40 PM
The Return of JC

Legend and all that, but a waffling old thing in interviews.

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Ah, the old 'top red' pre-programmed response, right on cue.

If you really want me to "be honest", I just can't fathom for the life of me why a person who expresses such incessant antipathy towards everyone and everything associated with this club would put themselves through it. I wouldn't. Just get a hobby you enjoy instead.

Anyway, apologies for interrupting the whining, carry on.
And of course, nothing you post is ever predictable

I disagree with his opinion. As I do when he defends the glazers. Woah, aren't I a big meanie?

I could have called him all sorts, but he's a club legend, who survived an awful event. That doesn't mean I have to agree with his opinion you dull @#%&!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Legend and all that, but a waffling old thing in interviews.
Oh you can't say that you know. You must agree with his opinion on everything otherwise it's disrespectful

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:56 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
And of course, nothing you post is ever predictable

I disagree with his opinion. As I do when he defends the glazers. Woah, aren't I a big meanie?

I could have called him all sorts, but he's a club legend, who survived an awful event. That doesn't mean I have to agree with his opinion you dull @#%&!.

Oh you can't say that you know. You must agree with his opinion on everything otherwise it's disrespectful
TBf, I didn't call him a clueless old man.........more that, despite his legendaryness, I'm not particularly arsed with anything he has to say. Goes on a bit and just kisses arse. Amazing hat though.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:05 PM
thrush

Anyone who calls a club legend that just because he doesn't happen to rate that horrible, over rated @#%&! shouldn't be anywhere near anything to do with our great club.

#@&%!.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Sparky***

As much as I like mourinho and I think he's a great manager..... This is Sir Bobby charlton we're talking about and he's entitled to his opinion as someone who loves this club and has given his whole life to it.

Er, that's all really.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Clueless old man.
Yes, we know what you think about Freggie - but what about Sir Robert??

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:39 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
As much as I like mourinho and I think he's a great manager..... This is Sir Bobby charlton we're talking about and he's entitled to his opinion as someone who loves this club and has given his whole life to it.

Er, that's all really.
Sparky?...

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:43 PM
The Return of JC

As Happy as I am to see Alan brutally labelled a @#%&!, isn't it a tad Rawkish to shout him down on the basis of "he's a legend - shut up". If Charlton came out with clueless comments befitting of an old fool, would it be ok then? Doesn't stop people slating Frogglestick either.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:48 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Anyone who calls a club legend that just because he doesn't happen to rate that horrible, over rated @#%&! shouldn't be anywhere near anything to do with our great club.
Succinct & to the point. Classic Thrushers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Er, that's all really.

Indeed.
They always say 'nobody is bigger than the Club' - but Bobby comes closer than most.
United's greatest ever.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:58 PM
borsuk

Quote:
As Happy as I am to see Alan brutally labelled a @#%&!, isn't it a tad Rawkish to shout him down on the basis of "he's a legend - shut up". If Charlton came out with clueless comments befitting of an old fool, would it be ok then? Doesn't stop people slating Frogglestick either.
yeah, but the point is that bobby is bob on

"Mourinho is a really good coach but that's as far as I would go really. He's the manager of Real Madrid and we expect to play them in the Champions League by the end of the season."

When it is put to him that it is difficult to imagine a United manager being allowed to get away with some of Mourinho's behaviour, Charlton says: "You are right. He pontificates too much for my liking. He's a good manager, though."

whereas alan is just a clueless #@&%!

Unread 08-12-2012, 04:40 PM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
yeah, but the point is that bobby is bob on

"Mourinho is a really good coach but that's as far as I would go really. He's the manager of Real Madrid and we expect to play them in the Champions League by the end of the season."

When it is put to him that it is difficult to imagine a United manager being allowed to get away with some of Mourinho's behaviour, Charlton says: "You are right. He pontificates too much for my liking. He's a good manager, though."

whereas alan is just a clueless #@&%!
Noooo argument there.

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:06 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
1) He hasn't come out with anything remotely 'clueless'...and that's me speaking as a huge Mourinho fan.

2) Ferguson shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Charlton.

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:10 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
1) He hasn't come out with anything remotely 'clueless'...and that's me speaking as a huge Mourinho fan.

2) Ferguson shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Charlton.
1) He once said Fergie could never be sacked. That's pretty gay.

2) Why not? And don't give me Fergie selling his soul. Charlton backs Fergie and works for the club too.

Unread 08-12-2012, 06:11 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
1) He once said Fergie could never be sacked. That's pretty gay.

2) Why not? And don't give me Fergie selling his soul. Charlton backs Fergie and works for the club too.
Go away
Closed Thread