United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Qwertyuiop

I had sausage, mash, peas and gravy for my tea last night.

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
you can talk about racism you fat bitter @#%&!..

how is calling someone a japanese @#%&! racist?

if i called someone one a welsh @#%&!? would that be racist?

stop trying to clutch onto straws you proven racist.

funny how its the two fat proven racists who are clinging onto this..

you are both pathetic and should be worrying about slimming down to a respectable size and not silly little comments which are not racist.
No, the welsh aren't a race you thick @#%&!.

The Japanese are a different race to yourself, that is why it is a racist statement.

Like i said in my earlier post, calling someone a Japanese @#%&! is the same as calling someone a **** @#%&!, you are obviously of sub standard education hence your inability to grasp this fact.

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Johnson

Fergie's a @#%&! of the highest order and if we win the title it'll be despite him and the Glazer @#%&!s not because of.

Yes , Fergie Out Out Out !!

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
.. Fergie included rather than because of..

C'mon, you have to give Fergie credit for our performances this season, it's ridiculouus not to. He signed Ronnie, Heinze, Vidic, Evra, Carrick etc. He got rid of Ruud who was affecting our ability to play United football. He's returned us after 3 years of negativity to playing attractive attacking football. Not giving him full credit for this and the results it has produced is churlishness of cityesque proportions. He deserved criticism over the last 3 years and got it just as he deserves full credt for our current team.

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar

The Japanese are a different race to yourself, that is why it is a racist statement.

Like i said in my earlier post, calling someone a Japanese @#%&! is the same as calling someone a **** @#%&!, you are obviously of sub standard education hence your inability to grasp this fact.
In Vio's defence, if he was being racist to a Japanese person, he would of called them an Asian @#%&!. Cos that is their race.

NFT.

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
Fergie's a @#%&! of the highest order and if we win the title it'll be despite him and the Glazer @#%&!s not because of.

Yes , Fergie Out Out Out !!
This isn't serious?

Unread 02-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
if we win the title it'll be despite Fergie

Comedy gold

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
In Vio's defence, if he was being racist to a Japanese person, he would of called them an Asian @#%&!. Cos that is their race.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Not a major fan of the Wiki, but you lot have got to start somewhere

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
waynes ear's

i was up for going down, but seeing as king wum pure was involved, there was no £#%&!ing way i was crawling out of bed early to be left standing in the cold

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red

NFT.
Right so you are saying that "**** @#%&!" isn't racist either as they are asian also?

The fact is Vio singled out a race of people at OT that he would like see hit with a football, that is racist.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:08 PM
MUFC One Love

Most Japanese people have been to O.T more times than Vio.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Tropical

Default That was

a Fergie Out parade?

Now I know why everybody looked at me so oddly when I turned up on a gaudy papier maché float of giant exotic fruit, wearing buttless leather chaps, butterfly wings and a pink tutu.

Boy, is my face red.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar

welsh arent a race and japanese is a race?

so if i call someone an american @#%&! would that be racist as well?

your are desperate now...

you are racist and now you are trying to say i am..

as ive said before. you seriously whould be more concerned with your weight.

have a heart mate, feel sorry for your heart.its working so hard at the moment and you are doing nothing to help it.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:12 PM
MUFC One Love

Vio, you got stiched up by RI, you know that Collar is not a racist and you came running back to Fred after moaning about it. £#%&! off back to RI.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Rossi the Red

Violater you love a rant don't ya!! hahaha

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:13 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
that wouldnt be hard .. burton fans have been to old trafford more than vio

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:17 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
and so what IF they have?

will you hold me accountable?
what sort of time am i looking at?
will i get out early on good behaviour?

does it change the fact you are a nerd from one of the poorest areas iin greater manchester?
does it change the fact one of your greatest accomplishments in life is being made a forum moderator?

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
welsh arent a race and japanese is a race?

so if i call someone an american @#%&! would that be racist as well?

your are desperate now...

you are racist and now you are trying to say i am..

as ive said before. you seriously whould be more concerned with your weight.

have a heart mate, feel sorry for your heart.its working so hard at the moment and you are doing nothing to help it.
I see you keep sticking to the insults to disguise the fact that you have no answer in defense for what you said.
You are laughable and show just how simple you are with each post.

As i have stated earlier the Welsh are not a race, i would expect everyone to know this.

I see you have also avoided addressing the "**** @#%&!" issue.
Is calling someone a "**** @#%&!" racist?

You won't answer that question i know, the reason being that no matter what answer you give it will prove what a disgusting hate filled racist @#%&! you are.

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:19 PM
puressence

does it change the fact you are a nerd from one of the poorest areas iin greater manchester?

says the man from africa living in romford essex .........ycmtfu

Unread 02-04-2007, 12:20 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
that wouldnt be hard .. burton fans have been to old trafford more than vio
i laugh at your insults.
you know to make you feel happy.

im glad you have such a high self esteem and can still crack jokes and through insults etc..

if i looked like you,had a dead end job like yours, was obese with eyebrows that make me look like a bloated joker from a pack of cards.. id be a wreck to be honest.
you ,my friend, are very brave.
Closed Thread