United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Bishovetz

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
hopefully bburn will have one eye on the semis
Fergie may just have one eye on the Roma game, too.

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

I know it isn't seemingly the most fashionable thought on here but you know, there is a chance that we might, as we have done on many occasions previously this season, go out and play really well ourselves. You know pass it superbly, keep the ball, play with great pace and energy, defend well, create chances and score goals. Just a thought you gloomy £#%&!ers.

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:25 AM
armchair

one positive thing is that Fergie generally plays most of his euro side in the prem game before.

and the giraffe has had a rest

and scholes

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Bishovetz

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I know it isn't seemingly the most fashionable thought on here but you know, there is a chance that we might, as we have done on many occasions previously this season, go out and play really well ourselves. You know pass it superbly, keep the ball, play with great pace and energy, defend well, create chances and score goals. Just a thought you gloomy £#%&!ers.
Well, it is Friday, bedders. Gaylordishness accepted.

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:27 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
they are a bogey side.

I am afeared.
i am afeared ..wtf does that mean

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:28 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
i am afeared ..wtf does that mean
trepidatious

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
trepidatious
Even better!

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishovetz
Well, it is Friday, bedders. Gaylordishness accepted.
Doffs boozy cap. (hic)

Unread 30-03-2007, 10:45 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Ofcourse. I don't usually have this outlook. I didn't expect us to thrash Bolton in the way we did, but was delighted when it happened.

The reality is, like with all games, it's in our hands. As is the league itself.

If we play to our capabality then we'll win. My concern is that with so many games left we are unlikely to play well in all of them.

It's highly unlikely we will win all our games until the end of the season and unlikely we will win 13 home games on the spin (which is what it will be if we win all our home games). I think considering the opposition, the international break and our CL game on Wednesday, it's not too far fetched to be concerned about this game.
I'm very positive we can push on and win the league, but I expect the odd twist and I see this as a potential stumbling block.

But, like you say, we've played well pretty much all season and the whole squad has repsonded when they've needed to this year.

Unread 30-03-2007, 11:33 AM
n48

This is where the heartache begins. Expect Pedersen and Derbyshire to shine and Jose's Spartan gladiators to roar defiance as the title tide turns oncemore. The media lap it up like thirsty cats from the hands of Roman et al.

Unread 30-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Is Saha fit?

Unread 30-03-2007, 11:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Is Saha fit?
Dunno, Ole is though as is Eddy Baby.

Unread 30-03-2007, 12:15 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Giggs playing off Rooney worked brilliantly against Bolton.
Agreed.

Let's get Rooney up top & into dangerous positions. Give the lad a bit of confidence & get behind him after the stick he's had off the England press/'fans' this week.

Van Der Sar

Wes
Rio
Vidic
Gabby

Park
Scholes
Carrick
Ronaldo

Giggs
Wayne

I don't think he'll go with that in a million years though.
I expect major 'resting' tomorrow....major "use of the pool"
What with the International's & Roma on Wednesday, there's no way Giggsy will start...Ronaldo or Wayne could be left out as well.
Why the £#%&! we should gamble with league points is beyond me, but I'm sure we will.

Unread 30-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Is Saha fit?
i think so. he's soooooo dreamy.

4-1 united

Unread 30-03-2007, 12:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Bentley is suspended for the apparantly unstoppable footballing force that is Blackburn Rovers.

Unread 30-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Rossi the Red

You're all talking about an international hangover but you gotta remember that in the centre we have Scholes and Carrick - both itching to play some football. They'll be buzzin!

Unread 30-03-2007, 01:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

With Hughes having 1 eye o the cup semi and Fergie having 1 eye on Roma they'll have to join together to get any perspective on the game.

Unread 30-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

No Saha;

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...&newsid=415558

Unread 30-03-2007, 01:47 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Actually "probably no Saha" is more accurate. I'll stick with my original team then.

Unread 30-03-2007, 03:09 PM
TreeFiddy

Evra should start.

3 good games from Gabby doesn't trump the season of good games that Evra has had.

I love Patty Evra.
Closed Thread