£#%&! off you shit @#%&!! 37 43.02%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Gruber

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
corrigan - you have gone down in my estimation - bigtime.

i thought you were from manchester?
He's from Merseyside

Unread 09-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Jez Quigley

I like JOS and would rather lose in the semis of the CL and win the league with the likes of JOS, Fletch, Park than win everything with the proverbial Carlos 'Tevez' Kickaball.

Unread 09-06-2011, 06:49 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
He's from Merseyside

Love it at the match now when MO comes on, I give it my loudest YSB. He dosn't seem to find it funny.

Unread 09-06-2011, 07:04 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

with VDS and Kuszczak going, we cant afford to lose O'Shea as well

Unread 09-06-2011, 07:12 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
worst. comeback. ever.
you can £#%&! off and die as well.

for today. just woke up, little bit cranky

Unread 09-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
He is £#%&!ing £#%&! and I'm glad he's going. People saying what a good pro he is for never complaining he's on 80grand a week ffs. Were meant to be the biggest club in the world, would he get anywhere near Barca,Madrid,Milan or Shalkes 1st team. Would he £#%&!.
:shakehead:

Unread 09-06-2011, 08:06 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
yeah alright #@&%!head named after a film character who is a computer program.
cringe

Unread 09-06-2011, 08:08 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
:shakehead:
Go and give your head a wobble ffs. He's £#%&!, in over 25years of watching us I can safely say he is one of the worst full backs we've had. (1 good season aside) He is holding back the twins who WILL go on to be world stars, so sack him off. there should be no room for sentiment.

Unread 09-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Zorg

Players like O'Shea always provoke controversy because whilst on the one hand he's nowhere near United standard, on the other every squad needs utility men.

I just find it strange the way people talk as if it's 30 years ago and he's getting the 53 bus to Old Trafford with his boots in his bag, picking up £27 a week and 'doing a job without complaining'. It's 2010, he's on eighty thousand pounds every week, so surely 'not complaining' should be expected, not celebrated as if he's some kind of selfless hero.

The problem with O'Shea isn't necessarily that his ability his poor - as I said every squad needs players like him - it's that he's played far more games than I think such a limited utility man should play for a club of United's stature.

Unread 09-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Going to miss Josh. He's been a decent squad member but he's also been here for a long time and always smiles it's obvious the rest of the guys like him. So sad for this.

Unread 09-06-2011, 08:26 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Players like O'Shea always provoke controversy because whilst on the one hand he's nowhere near United standard, on the other every squad needs utility men.

I just find it strange the way people talk as if it's 30 years ago and he's getting the 53 bus to Old Trafford with his boots in his bag, picking up £27 a week and 'doing a job without complaining'. It's 2010, he's on eighty thousand pounds every week, so surely 'not complaining' should be expected, not celebrated as if he's some kind of selfless hero.

The problem with O'Shea isn't necessarily that his ability his poor - as I said every squad needs players like him - it's that he's played far more games than I think such a limited utility man should play for a club of United's stature.
tend to agree Zorgage.

His supposed wages are silly - given he is a squad player. that is a lot of money tied up for a player who normally speaking won't play if everyone is fit - Biggies & the twinnies emergence should have pushed him well down the pecking order - good time for him to go.

Been a good pro for us, as has Wes, but they aren't the future

Unread 09-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Sloppy

Only things people can remember about him is 3 things and hes been here 13 years?Says it all.

1.Nutmeg
2.Kop winner
3.Goal v arse

Unread 09-06-2011, 09:51 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Only things people can remember about him is 3 things and hes been here 13 years?Says it all.

1.Nutmeg
2.Kop winner
3.Goal v arse
4. spell in goal v spurs
5. spacker shot v west ham

so nerrr.

Unread 09-06-2011, 10:12 AM
El Chalten

i'd rather we keep O'Shea and let them have Evans.

no wum.

nft.

Unread 09-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

HTH.

& I agree. He's had a decade, he's not getting any better & there are better young players coming through - he should be held up a example of what you can achieve with the right attitude & a bit of ability, but not revered for a lack of talent.

Time to go.

Unread 09-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Love it at the match now when MO comes on, I give it my loudest YSB. He dosn't seem to find it funny.
rofl

Unread 09-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Stickman

With him and Wes going it really is the end of an era.

Only Fletch and Giggs left from Fergie's sides of the last 15-20.

OSheas been a great servant, we may yet miss him if the twins get crocked at the same time as Rio. Not that unlikely but Evans will presumably be the new 'utility' defender.

I dont think we'll particularly miss him but it will be sad seeing him and Wes in other colours. Would both get great receptions at OT and their songs too once we're winning.

Unread 09-06-2011, 12:32 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
With him and Wes going it really is the end of an era.

Only Fletch and Giggs left from Fergie's sides of the last 15-20.

OSheas been a great servant, we may yet miss him if the twins get crocked at the same time as Rio. Not that unlikely but Evans will presumably be the new 'utility' defender.

I dont think we'll particularly miss him but it will be sad seeing him and Wes in other colours. Would both get great receptions at OT and their songs too once we're winning.
it's even sadder that the 2 players with the best songs are leaving imo.

Unread 09-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it's even sadder that the 2 players with the best songs are leaving imo.
If Anderson leaves we're screwed!

Unread 09-06-2011, 12:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
If Anderson leaves we're screwed!
I know!! Imagine no atmosphere at Old Trafford
Closed Thread