View Poll Results: stay or go?
Stay John, i love you! 49 56.98%
£#%&! off you shit @#%&!! 37 43.02%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Baron

Default Re: John O'shea

Great attitude, shit ability, probably a super lad in & around the dressing room which also matters when you have a squad... seems like Fergie is getting down to business & blooding those that can, keeps the rest on their toes & generally shows who's the £#%&!ing daddy.

Bet he shows up to pre-season with a snooker ball in a sock & pass to the greenhouse for anyone who gives him any jip around Carrington.

Unread 08-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Barcabal

For you John! great servant

Unread 08-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Cream

I think he's got ability, just has yips on the pitch every now and then - probably got to the stage where he was puking before every game, as were we.

Evra has been at it a while too. Just doing daft things for no discernible reason.

Maybe the fitness starts to go and that knocks them off their stride? I dunno.

Wes was farted about too much in my opinion and consequently never grew into a role. Always thought he could be a world class centre back. no right back. mmmmmmm.

Either way both been great for us.

Unread 08-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Albert Tatlock

He's one of a small group of united players that have accomplished Gary Neville's dream... to score in front of the kop... and for that I will always love him

Unread 08-06-2011, 08:17 PM
taff

i'll always remember the time when he, er................

i'll always remember the time.

Unread 08-06-2011, 08:21 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
great professional and has had far more highs as a United player than lows. Be gutted to see him go tbh but I hope he does well wherever he goes. The @#%&!s who want to see the back of him are probably the same @#%&!s who like Owen.
Well said. Sheasy's been a very good player for United, played where he's required and rarely let the side down. More talented players haven't had anywhere near as successful a United career as him. Megged Figo, scored a beauty at Highbury and grabbed an injury time winner infront of the kop. Top Boy

Unread 08-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Sloppy

Unread 08-06-2011, 10:57 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

He is £#%&!ing £#%&! and I'm glad he's going. People saying what a good pro he is for never complaining he's on 80grand a week ffs. Were meant to be the biggest club in the world, would he get anywhere near Barca,Madrid,Milan or Shalkes 1st team. Would he £#%&!.

Unread 08-06-2011, 11:23 PM
red in cumbria

I have said some very bad things about him on here and elsewhere - but still feel a bit sad if he is going.

I suspect it is for the best, though

Unread 08-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Terry Silver

I'm all for keeping experienced players if they are top class (Neville, Scholes, Giggs etc) but if they are donkeys who are liable to stunt the development of younger players with more talent then they belong at Sunderland.

The fact that there was even a debate over whether O'Shea or Rafabio should start at Wembley sums up the problem presented by having an experienced donkey in the squad.

Unread 08-06-2011, 11:52 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
I'm all for keeping experienced players if they are top class (Neville, Scholes, Giggs etc) but if they are donkeys who are liable to stunt the development of younger players with more talent then they belong at Sunderland.

The fact that there was even a debate over whether O'Shea or Rafabio should start at Wembley sums up the problem presented by having an experienced donkey in the squad.
likes this.

Unread 08-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Neo

We'll miss his height.

Unread 09-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
We'll miss his height.
Damned with faint praise, eh.

Unread 09-06-2011, 12:09 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
We'll miss his height.
Is that a euphemism??

Unread 09-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Neo

It was the only thing going for him in the end, can't you guys remember?

There were debates about selecting O'Shea over Rafael and Fabio as he was taller and provided more of a physical presence.

He's been a good servant, but its time for the twins to become first choice now. With Smalling, Evans, Valencia and Giggs also capable of slotting in at full-back we don't need Sheasy anymore. His limitations going forward were really exposed this season, and whenever he played he often left the winger on his flank quite isolated, which was fairly frustrating after seeing the twins bomb forward with such youthful adventure whenever they played.

Unread 09-06-2011, 01:22 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Anyone who is genuinely happy about seeing him leave should have a good look at themselves.

He's a United lad who has given the club he loves over ten years of service. He's never complained and has filled in whenever required, in whatever position. I'll be sad to see him and Wes go and I wish them both the best of luck.
£#%&! me, are you his mum?

he's £#%&!ing shit, and is lucky to have been at united for so long. Only now, after a good hiding has fergie realised we need to cut the shit and get quality instead of utter shite as back up.

good riddance to the fat @#%&!

fingers crossed the turncoat @#%&! Gibson £#%&!s off as well

Unread 09-06-2011, 01:28 AM
£#%&! KFC

Talking Re: John O'shea

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

he's £#%&!ing shit, and is lucky to have been at united for so long. Only now, after a good hiding has fergie realised we need to cut the shit and get quality instead of utter shite as back up.

go Earsy

Unread 09-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

You think its the defeat to Barca that has made Fergie 'realise' that we should get rid of squad players like Gibson, Brown and O'Shea?

£#%&! me, computer games seem to have fried your pea brain into oblivion.

Unread 09-06-2011, 02:09 AM
ScarFace

sell berbatov too, he's shit !
Closed Thread