Unread 11-03-2018, 07:25 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Lads, it's Dunk

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

not getting the hate for Sanchez at all, be nice if he scores the winner on Tuesday to shut a few @#%&!s up ffs

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
not getting the hate for Sanchez at all, be nice if he scores the winner on Tuesday to shut a few @#%&!s up ffs
Same

Think he's done well since signing and hasn't even hit his best yet. He's the type of player that will try the risky forward pass or try and take on a couple of defenders to open up space but it won't come off every time so the stats will say he's given the ball away, but that what we need and not more safety first pass sideways muppets.

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yeah yeah tell us again about MehcTominay you full fat £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Same

Think he's done well since signing and hasn't even hit his best yet. He's the type of player that will try the risky forward pass or try and take on a couple of defenders to open up space but it won't come off every time so the stats will say he's given the ball away, but that what we need and not more safety first pass sideways muppets.
yep he helped create the goal for Lukaku with a clever pass against Chelsea but all people wanted to talk about was his miss

he's doing fine he's playing for a much bigger club with much bigger expectations and love fact he's prepared to gamble rather than look for the safety first pass all the time

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:32 PM
no fun

Sanchez had a decent game yesterday...hassled their defenders, supported big rom and did a shift defending as well

Chose the wrong option when he gave it rom rather than rashers, but other than that he was fine

Class player, grafts like £#%&!, keep playing him

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:40 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

And they got shit for it too. Most wanted rid of Sheringham after a season and wrote Berbs off after about a month

:
Aren’t you the one writing Sanchez off after about a month?

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:41 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

walking caust...him not you

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Eeeeeeesh....

SMELLING SALTS !
REF, ref.....he’s out mate.
TOWEL, THROW IT

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:22 PM
saffers

Loving dunk's tactic of posting lots of random shit to distract away from how Mourinho has owned him.

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Yes mate. I’m pointing out older players get less time and patience

He might come good, he might not. He’s been poor thus far.

The lack of comprehension on this site at times is staggering. Deliberate in many cases, but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Loving dunk's tactic of posting lots of random shit to distract away from how Mourinho has owned him.
Yeah mate, just the 13 points off the pace while playing shit on a stick football. Owned.

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Are you sure?

And they got shit for it too. Most wanted rid of Sheringham after a season and wrote Berbs off after about a month

Of course every signing is a gamble, but when you sign someone in their early 20’s your’re expecting them to take time to adapt, and that time is there. Everyone screams out for signings ready to go, at their peak, so when you sign someone of that age of course you’re expecting them to hit the ground running.

They did. And that was wrong. And proof that anybody can need time.

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:14 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
They did. And that was wrong. And proof that anybody can need time.
Doesn’t change the fact that your looking for instant impact. Especially when his arrival ousts a player in form as Martial was.

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Doesn’t change the fact that your looking for instant impact. Especially when his arrival ousts a player in form as Martial was.
Ofcourse. Surely you want that for every player. But there are also perfectly understandable reasons as to why that might not happen, that should be afforded to players no matter what age they are.

He's settling in. He's off form and he's coming in to a side in various positions with no settled partners and way of playing.

If he wasn't working hard, id be inclined to be more disappointed.

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:31 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
He's dogger

Wish he'd gone to city - so does he probably.
Quote:
This.

Send him to Colo Colo on a free in the summer.
Are you talking about yourself when you talk about a lack of comprehension? Not sure why you can’t accept you got caught by your own argument - it’s only the internet ffs.

Unread 12-03-2018, 09:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
Are you talking about yourself when you talk about a lack of comprehension? Not sure why you can’t accept you got caught by your own argument - it’s only the internet ffs.
I was taking the piss does the send him to Colo Colo on a free bit not give it away?

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:44 PM
believe

Comes to something when I think Lukaku was a good buy

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Tiberian

That half a million a week for 4 years looking a solid investment.
Closed Thread